Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:02:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Poloniex no longer asks for verification of new users  (Read 421 times)
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2020, 03:12:37 AM

China owns Polo now, like they are buying up everything else in this world, and in crypto Cheesy
Justin Sun realized, just like any gangster, you need to take the scam money and invest it into legit things before the powers that be make you pay it back Tongue
so no surprise there, to see him involved financially in Polo, crazy that that guy scammed people so bad, TRX is a total flop, but he got REALLY rich off it :O Sad

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2020, 11:10:07 AM

you do not need to do verification to trade on poloniex but when you try to withdraw it, you will be asked to.
it is too good to be true, when everybody is forced to do it. poloniex on the other hand gives us this option. I will not fall for this exchange again.
they have done enough.

As far as I know, the controller of The Poloniex exchange has changed,They need new users!good luck!
who is the new owner? is not it the circle?

I consider this a bad practice you can deposit and you will receive a lot of invitation too deposit, and they will make it easy for you to deposit, but things will be different once you withdraw your earnings or your funds, they will make it hard for you, asking a lot of verification, they are ok with deposit but different when you are withdrawing.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: