Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:06:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Full time trading is boring  (Read 2572 times)
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 03:54:06 PM

One of the biggest cons of full time trading is being alone , boring sitting in front of computer watching charts data all the time from past 6 moths i am almost doing this and now because of this i am not able to focus on trades. i feel like quieting full time trading and go to job so i make some new friends and Socialness

what you guys do to avoid this biggest cons on full time trading
So basically you are doing day trading and its kind of really stressful and will be more stressful if you are not making enough profits that you are expected from it. But if you are bored being alone then try to have habits like pets keeping or any kind of things which can be done alone.

If you can't handle your emotion and if you think that doing day trading causing you more stress really won't help a lot, that's why it is really important that you are enjoying what you are doing, because doing full time trade alone, of course takes time to focus but doesn't mean boring as for some it's exciting.
To be honest, sitting in front of the screen all day should be boring no matter what kind of activity you are doing. I know some financial market traders who travel the world with family and trade the markets in his spare time. Sounds very fascinating but this level of full-time trading is hard to achieve without mastering yourself in 10-14 years depending on the trader's ability.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xxmodded

Activity: 2254
Merit: 309

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 04:24:45 PM

I have several time in daily day for refreshing and playing my hobbies like football, I am never take full time for trading because looks very boring activities and have new solution after trading I refresh my mind with playing football with my friend, I think the innovative way where have keep think with altcoin assets price keep lower and get way how to make fresh our mind to start trading in the next time.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 04:50:35 PM

does not mean full time trading requires us to stay for 12-24 hours in front of the computer because it is a wrong practice, still to take your time for other social activities so that your body moves more even though your brain is always thinking about where the market movement will happen. no one is forcing you to stay in the room, because you are aware of doing that which means you choose the method yourself. so consider it more wisely

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 05:20:13 PM

Why not just go out with friends and socialize after like x hrs of trading or so?
That might be a sound idea, but I suspect that day trading tends to select for loners who might not have a rich and active social life to fall back on when they're not glued to the screen.  That certainly might not be true for all of them, but I bet it's true for a lot of them.

I'm not sure I could trade as a full-time job, and it's not just the isolation and eye strain--the market can be a harsh mistress at times, and trading has been known to drive people insane, just like gambling.  Most importantly, it's just a way to make money (if you can do it).  IMO it's much better to have a job where you're actually doing some good in the world and something you enjoy.  Some folks might actually enjoy trading all day long, but not everyone as OP has demonstrated.

And OP, if you actually find trading to be boring I would quit as fast as you can and don't look back. 

People of all walks of life try to become traders but the majority of those which are able to survive long enough in the market to learn how to trade and to obtain profits are as you say loners, an extroverted person will go insane in just a few months if he tries to become a day trader, the only ones that can do that are those that can remain concentrated for very long periods of time without anything distracting them, so an extroverted person will most likely fail or just give up day trading even if he is profitable.
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 05:26:42 PM

One of the biggest cons of full time trading is being alone , boring sitting in front of computer watching charts data all the time from past 6 moths i am almost doing this and now because of this i am not able to focus on trades. i feel like quieting full time trading and go to job so i make some new friends and Socialness

So basically you are doing day trading and its kind of really stressful and will be more stressful if you are not making enough profits that you are expected from it. But if you are bored being alone then try to have habits like pets keeping or any kind of things which can be done alone.
Yeah that habit may reduce your boredom while doing long term trading. The better option will be that if you start a livestock farm then you will earn from both places, one will be from your long term trade and the other will be from your farm and as the farm will give you money to feed your family so you will not withdraw your coins and will hold for longer time.
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 06:28:21 PM

does not mean full time trading requires us to stay for 12-24 hours in front of the computer because it is a wrong practice, still to take your time for other social activities so that your body moves more even though your brain is always thinking about where the market movement will happen. no one is forcing you to stay in the room, because you are aware of doing that which means you choose the method yourself. so consider it more wisely

That's true, full time trading means the job we have is trading, the time is not 24/7, I can consider it as working time, I took 3-6 hours/day on trading screen, I can't say I do full time trading because I have business to do. The other activities that can be fun and add insight about trading is joining the traders community, we can talk about trading experience, doing sport together, we have a social activities there, I'm sure it won't be boring anymore.
Jiyens3

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 07:15:18 PM

if you really love trading, you will be happy. not all time happy but the most of time to use trading you will be happy. for me if i am feel boring, i always remember for my purpose in this cryptocurrency and my daily need its rarely happen to me because i love trading

ussually if boring really happen to me i will take time to use holiday and bring my trade, so its mean keep trade with new view

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
error08

Activity: 1036
Merit: 514

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 10:44:51 PM

Full time doesn't mean have to do it hours and hours continuously, take a break and do something else.
don't do it alone, find some friends who trade as well, create a group to share experience, knowledge, and information.
Shimmiry

Activity: 840
Merit: 105

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 11:31:52 PM

snip~
 Professional traders are having more techniques in trading platform so they never think boring and everyone handle the emotions. But every investors are take risks because of future possibilities are hard to predict so some peoples are think like that. Experienced investors are survive all the time and calm for all the time.
Lack of patience, while trading is the only reason for people not getting enough profits and OP, has been involved in daily trading so he also has same issues,changing the trading style from day trading to mid or short term can be a good solution.

It wasn't just lack of patience i guess. Maybe he had lack of motivation and had no improvement. There are a lot of traders whom had been onto trading for years yet still not that bored. Simply because they love what they are doing and constantly studying about the changing market. Full-time trading must be fun as it was like an entrepreneur with his own business yet only on the digital world. Despite the fact that sitting alone on house while trading is indeed sad, there are a lot of solutions such as make friends and teach them how to trade. One example is Mr. Beast on youtube whom are also onto crypto with his friends and been full-time onto it.

Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 06:36:19 AM

Much better if you have a full time job than trading you know that trading is not permanently. But why you are focusing in trading instead do find job maybe you get a good profit in trading that is why. But you can do this both you can work and then after work give 2-3 hours in trading you must be find a ways to do the same so that you cannot feel bored.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 07:08:58 AM

Much better if you have a full time job than trading you know that trading is not permanently. But why you are focusing in trading instead do find job maybe you get a good profit in trading that is why. But you can do this both you can work and then after work give 2-3 hours in trading you must be find a ways to do the same so that you cannot feel bored.

What do you mean by trading is not permanent?

Trading is permanent may be what you're saying that is not permanent is the thing being used in trading. I can say that it is permanent since we will be doing that trading as long as we live. Just by simply buying things, you can consider that as trading.
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 07:09:55 AM

I used to have a hard time doing this.  But I realized that when we get bored, we should reduce the frequency of working with computers and charts.  Spend more time outdoors, it will restore your soul.  I tried it and it worked, but we had to spend a lot of time working on charts.  For example, we should take good care of our soul and our health, then work on the chart.  You just need to do well to be mentally good and looking at the chart is really easy and fast.  You will even make better and more accurate decisions.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████