Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:39:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A few Microsoft software titles for sale - cheap  (Read 1321 times)
CajunTechie (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2011, 09:43:00 AM
Last edit: March 31, 2011, 10:30:46 AM by CajunTechie

I've got a few legitimate copies of some MS software laying around that I'm wanting to get rid of since I took my company all Linux last month. Willing to accept Bitcoin for them and either provide them as a digital download or post them to you (within the US).

Titles and Prices are:

Microsoft Windows 7 (all versions) 48.50 Btc
Microsoft Office 2010 Professional 40 Btc
Microsoft Office 2010 Enterprise 50 Btc
Microsoft Windows Vista (all versions) 30 Btc
Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Professional 99 Btc
Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Premium 350 Btc

These are all LEGAL and NON-PIRATED packages and include a real CD-Key so you can update without fear. These are also NOT trials but, rather, the full packages. The prices quoted are for digital download only. For shipping within the US add 5 Btc

If you're interested in any of these titles, please email me at cajuntechie@hotmail.com. I will edit this post as the items are sold to reflect availability.

EDIT: Had to add this because a few people are suspicious of the software's origins. These ARE NOT Technet or MSDN keys. They are full, legitimate, retail versions of the software that I have not been able to get rid of. As a new user who can't mine effectively, I need Bitcoin so I thought I'd get rid of them here.

Thanks!
Anthony

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nster

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2011, 09:47:23 AM

Selling MSDN and Technet keys is illegal

167q1CHgVjzLCwQwQvJ3tRMUCrjfqvSznd Donations are welcome Smiley Please be kind if I helped
Mahkul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Every saint has a past. Every sinner has a future.

View Profile
March 31, 2011, 10:03:15 AM

I would like both MS Office versions. Sent you an email.
CajunTechie (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2011, 10:10:05 AM

Good god people here are a suspicious lot. These are not MSDN or Technet keys. They are legitimate retail versions of the software. But since I can't use them and I need some bitcoin I thought I'd offer them here. Had them on eBay for a while but nobody bought them so, unless I sell them here, I'm stuck.

I am not interested in using Bitcoin for illegal purposes. It only devalues the reputation of the currency and hurts the entire community. Just because a few dicks decide to use it for criminal purposes doesn't mean we all do. Some of us are trying to do legitimate business using Bitcoin.

Go figure :-/

Anthony
nster

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 31, 2011, 10:41:23 AM

Good god people here are a suspicious lot. These are not MSDN or Technet keys. They are legitimate retail versions of the software. But since I can't use them and I need some bitcoin I thought I'd offer them here. Had them on eBay for a while but nobody bought them so, unless I sell them here, I'm stuck.

I am not interested in using Bitcoin for illegal purposes. It only devalues the reputation of the currency and hurts the entire community. Just because a few dicks decide to use it for criminal purposes doesn't mean we all do. Some of us are trying to do legitimate business using Bitcoin.

Anthony

ya gotta admit your post is PLENTY suspicious

and you are not allowed to sell keys, or resell non-retail version. Only legitimate way to sell Windows 7 is selling the Retail version physically

but I won't rain on your parade, your prices are fair and you don't seem like a douchebag so I'll stop pestering your thread

167q1CHgVjzLCwQwQvJ3tRMUCrjfqvSznd Donations are welcome Smiley Please be kind if I helped
Mahkul

Activity: 434

Every saint has a past. Every sinner has a future.

View Profile
March 31, 2011, 10:50:01 AM

Anthony

ya gotta admit your post is PLENTY suspicious

and you are not allowed to sell keys, or resell non-retail version. Only legitimate way to sell Windows 7 is selling the Retail version physically

but I won't rain on your parade, your prices are fair and you don't seem like a douchebag so I'll stop pestering your thread

How is it suspicious when he's offering to ship the original media on request?
niooron

Activity: 193

View Profile
March 31, 2011, 01:00:46 PM

Are the Windows 7 licenses all the same price? How many do you have of each version?
Jered Kenna (TradeHill)

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2011, 01:13:14 PM

Not doubting you but if you post a pic of all the boxes or cd cases with something that says "Cajuntechie" next to it then you'll probably sell them pretty fast.
Anonymous currency + cdkeys = fraud more than not. Other than the nature of the business you're not doing anything suspicious.

moneyandtech.com
@moneyandtech @jeredkenna
theGECK

Activity: 411

View Profile
March 31, 2011, 04:26:50 PM

Good god people here are a suspicious lot.

This has been my biggest problem trying to get into the bitcoin economy. I'm hoping to win a few things on biddingpond.com so I'll have some history.

Is the Windows 7 still available? Feel free to PM if it is.

Use my referral codes for Bitcoin faucets and I'll send you 30% of my referral bonus - Win/Win! PM for details on all sites available or use one of the links here.

FreeBitco.in | FreeDoge.co.in
Jered Kenna (TradeHill)

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2011, 10:41:28 PM

Good god people here are a suspicious lot.

This has been my biggest problem trying to get into the bitcoin economy. I'm hoping to win a few things on biddingpond.com so I'll have some history.

Is the Windows 7 still available? Feel free to PM if it is.

I think the best way to do it is buy something exactly like you would in an other medium and then provide good contact information.
Of course if you want to remain anonymous then you can't do that. That goes for sellers too.

moneyandtech.com
@moneyandtech @jeredkenna
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: