Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:52:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fun and interactive way for token holding  (Read 383 times)
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 02:36:27 PM

It happened a lot before during ICO hypes.

Offering investors to not sell their coins after listing and then giving rewards to them for just doing it.
The longer you hold it the better rewards they will offer you.
Yeah, it ain't staking.

But, I don't see much of that now. They give bonuses in the start and I don't think they will offer more afterwards.
If we see now indeed most of them will give a large bonus at the beginning and for the end they will not necessarily give a big bonus because we know that new projects now are very difficult to develop because it is difficult to get investors to invest in it and many investors will choose to invest in current top coins so that maybe for new projects or tokens obtained from the project will ultimately have no value.

The concern is how those project will able to survive with the nature of how the market is moving after being introduced. Developers encouragements
to keep the token being hold without any further assurance that it will bring something good after being listed. Most of those coins are prone being
dumped after reaching shitty exchange.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Byakuga

Activity: 518
Merit: 28

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 02:57:19 PM

Holders reward? Never heard of it, can you drop a link instead? To be frank i don't like unpopular ways of making money in crypto space, they aren't popular because they are shady, look at binance, bitmax , okex etc staking offers on their platforms, many are into it, more trusty than other form of getting rewards while holding, just be careful

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 02:58:41 PM

one of the most pleasant gifts for holding a coin is when hardfork. and creating new coins. I started from bitcoin hardfork and got BCH, BSV, BTG. then hardfork NXT and got Ignis. last I held ignis and got COAL .. this is the most pleasant gift for holding a coin.
pikkie

Activity: 924
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 03:01:03 PM

Hello

I recently joined a project's event called Holders reward. But the only thing i have to do is hold tokens for a certain period of time.

I'm wondering if you know any fun and interactive token holding events (that does not include staking).

Or if you ever joined such an event what were you doing and was it interesting?

Thak you for your comments in advance.

I have ever joined just one, but the token is trading on a shitty exchange. The name of the project is stabledex, ticker is STDEX. If one holds from December 24th to January 31st, then you get 10k STDEX as bonus. For the project itself, I can't really tell if it's worth the hold or not, the end will tell.
well, if you are trying to be a participant of a project that is trying to work on the DEX platform, I suggest you don't expect too much from the price of the token because most of them will not have a buyer, many cases are like that so if you still keep it then just leave it and you can make it as your lessons and experiences.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2020, 03:11:48 PM

bethash.io fits the description given by OP. Hash token can just be kept in the account and then receiving coins everyday for the holders of the HASH token, these coins are from the daily profit of the platform and you can readily withdraw these everyday as well. bethash is using EOS platform which no transaction fee is reduced. a holder will receive EOS, TRX, ETH, IOST and so forth.  more info here https://bethash.io

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀