Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 04:55:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NiceHash stops paying back -- scam or not?  (Read 426 times)
GazetaBitcoin (OP)
Legendary
pizza

Activity: 1750
Merit: 6986

Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker

View Profile
December 25, 2020, 05:46:07 AM

I've also received my payment completely from nicehash this december 2020, I wouldn't have know that they paid if not for the news that I read online two days ago saying that nicehash have successfully completed the reimbursement

Are you sure you received your last 18%, or do you just believe you received it based on the news websites?

I'm asking this because, in order to receive the last 18%, you had to fill a form on their website, where you should have confirmed that you want to receive this last amount. If you didn't fill that form, you didn't receive the last part of the reimbursement, and what you may see in you old wallet is the other 82% which they paid between February 2018 - December 2019.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Novatech8

Activity: 700
Merit: 27

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
December 26, 2020, 10:09:28 AM

I've also received my payment completely from nicehash this december 2020, I wouldn't have know that they paid if not for the news that I read online two days ago saying that nicehash have successfully completed the reimbursement

Are you sure you received your last 18%, or do you just believe you received it based on the news websites?

I'm asking this because, in order to receive the last 18%, you had to fill a form on their website, where you should have confirmed that you want to receive this last amount. If you didn't fill that form, you didn't receive the last part of the reimbursement, and what you may see in you old wallet is the other 82% which they paid between February 2018 - December 2019.
I've received mine too so phoenix_PROG isn't lying about it, I never knew they've completed the last payment because I used a different bitcoin wallet on the platform at the time but after seeing such news like some said I went ahead to look in the wallet and I got my last BTC payment.

PerfectCircle

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 26, 2020, 04:58:03 PM

If you don't receive your payment go back and check the BTC address that you dropped on nicehash, I nearly forget mine because I don't use the address again but thank God I still have the recovery seed, I received my final payment and moved my funds out to my new btc address. 👍

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GazetaBitcoin (OP)
Legendary
pizza

Activity: 1750
Merit: 6986

Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker

View Profile
December 27, 2020, 07:12:13 AM

I've received mine too so phoenix_PROG isn't lying about it, I never knew they've completed the last payment because I used a different bitcoin wallet on the platform at the time but after seeing such news like some said I went ahead to look in the wallet and I got my last BTC payment.

Do you imply that you received your last 18% without filling the forum NiceHash asked the users to fill it in order to receive the last part of the repayment program? I'm sorry, but htis is hard to believe and last 3 posts seems like they were made by newbies shilling a service lol.

NiceHash clearly stated here and here that

If you are an internal wallet user who is already in the Repayment Program you must do the following:

Login to your NiceHash account.
    Navigate to your wallet.
    Click the “Repayment program” button.
    Click “Complete Repayment Program” and follow the instructions on the screen.

[...]

If you were an external wallet user at the time of the security breach you must do the following:

Navigate to this page: Find Miner
    Enter your BTC wallet address that you have used for mining.
    Click the "Repayment program" button and follow the instructions on the screen.

With other words, you couldn't receive the last payment unless you followed these steps. From the last 3 posts I understand that you three state that you received the last 18% without filling that form where you had to specifically request the last payment. Furthermore, that should have been done before December 11th!

That being said,, either all three of you filled that form but you didn't state that here or you are paid by NiceHash to shill their service. Of course, you can also be some spammers looking to make more posts for the bounty campaign you;re a part of. In this case, unless I'll see a rational explanation, I'll report the last three posts to the mods for spam.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
PrimeNumber7
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1899

Amazon Prime Member #7

View Profile
December 28, 2020, 04:03:54 AM

I think it's obvious they collected the funds from customers' profits (and they did it in the past as well). So practically every customer paid himself back, it's not like NH really cut their profits to pay back.
Nicehash is providing a service to their customers, and are earning income from providing said services (connecting buyers with sellers of mining equipment temporarily -- those who are wanting to rent mining equipment with those who want to rent their mining equipment). Their customers are paying for said services.

Noone is forcing anyone into continuing to do business with NH. No one will do business with NH unless they provide substantial value to their customers. If NH provides less value to their customers than other competitors, then few people will do business with them.

NH will forward a portion of their income to the people they owe coin to. This is similar to a loan that someone takes out. If you borrow money, you will generally use money that you earn to repay that loan.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: