Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:47:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The DEX exchange you can rely on  (Read 236 times)
Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 11:57:53 AM

Forkdelta and binancedex are the best on my list but they are no where good as centralized exchanges, i still trust cex exchanges like kucoin, huobi, gate, binance, okex, for now dexs have long way to go because of problems plauging them

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gweedo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 01:33:58 PM

I don't know anything about trading DEXes, so I cannot evaluate this exchange by anything. If you want to use Dex exchange, it is best to use Binance Dex, I think this is the safest exchange you can use. Also the fact that you moved all your money out of Hitbtc is a good decision because you left a bad exchange and scam.
hello_good_sir

Activity: 1008
Merit: 531

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 11:53:52 PM

Hi, guys! Decided to move all my funds from hitbtc to other exchange. Thinking about DEXes. Could you recommend one?

First of all, great decision to be moving from HitBTC. Their reputation is completely tarnished due to the many times where they have used KYC as a means to hold user funds for more time than they voluntarily would have liked, which is a really unprofessional move.

Secondly, just know that most DEXs, if functional, have relatively low liquidity and will not serve you the way you want given the high spreads.

I'd say that BinanceDex is really one of the only usable DEXs on a daily basis at the moment, so you might want to enquire further into that.

Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 09:53:15 AM

I know about forkdelta, etherdelta binancedex but I've never use dex exchange before because of lack of trading volume and i am very well satisfied with centralized exchange service like huobi kucoin and binance

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Taskford

Activity: 2534
Merit: 786

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 10:35:55 AM

Hi, guys! Decided to move all my funds from hitbtc to other exchange. Thinking about DEXes. Could you recommend one?

First of all, great decision to be moving from HitBTC. Their reputation is completely tarnished due to the many times where they have used KYC as a means to hold user funds for more time than they voluntarily would have liked, which is a really unprofessional move.

Secondly, just know that most DEXs, if functional, have relatively low liquidity and will not serve you the way you want given the high spreads.

I'd say that BinanceDex is really one of the only usable DEXs on a daily basis at the moment, so you might want to enquire further into that.

So many bad claims on them but honestly I don't encounter any issue from trading at them but it doesn't mean I support them since I still feel that there's something wrong on them since as I said they have so many bad claims recently and they should address that or else they will be tag as bad exchange.

And I would agree that binance Dex is a good selection since the top tier exchange got a good reputation and also I'm using IDEX.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███