Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:08:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to know if a bitcoin trading is worth trusting?  (Read 777 times)
Zemomtum

Activity: 1316
Merit: 104

CitizenFinance.io

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 11:51:38 PM

If you depend on some else to determine the direction flow of your capital, then you are welcome to the losing club. That telegram group should be reported and it is a professional scam to deceive newbie like you of what is not obtainable.

I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 04:51:41 AM

I can bet with you that 99.9% of them are not true. This is very common on telegram. You get added to a signal providing group and you will be promised of making good return on investment from the signal they will be giving out. The truth of the matter is that many of these groups are working in coordinate with aim of pumping a particular coin and using somebody like you as leverage. They will have many of the similar groups so, in all the groups, they will drop a signal about a particular coin so when you rush to go and buy, you will just discover that the price you are buying might be the highest price the coin will ever reach before it starts to fall back and before you know it you will end up losing your money. This has happened to me in the past. be careful.
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 05:14:49 PM

I can bet with you that 99.9% of them are not true. This is very common on telegram. You get added to a signal providing group and you will be promised of making good return on investment from the signal they will be giving out. The truth of the matter is that many of these groups are working in coordinate with aim of pumping a particular coin and using somebody like you as leverage. They will have many of the similar groups so, in all the groups, they will drop a signal about a particular coin so when you rush to go and buy, you will just discover that the price you are buying might be the highest price the coin will ever reach before it starts to fall back and before you know it you will end up losing your money. This has happened to me in the past. be careful.
People who get caught by the scammer’s techniques are those who do not have enough knowledge of the market and its working. Only few people get the knowledge of the market before starting investments. This is also one of the biggest reasons behind increasing crimes in crypto market. When people don’t understand the strategies they don’t realize that they are moving toward the wrong way.
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 28, 2021, 05:53:01 PM

thank you to successful people who have given me experience about bitcoi, As time goes by, and more and more people are interested in bitcoin, and making bitcoin their place of investment, the more investors will become victims of bitcoin investment, bitcoin price movements are difficult in predictions so that if there is the lure of high returns from bitcoin investment then we must strictly avoid it,
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: