Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:13:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Server _ V _ Bitcoin Client = "cryptography"= (PKh)  (Read 91 times)
BitcoinMoses (OP)

Activity: 265
Merit: 11

I Am Satoshi Nakamoto

View Profile
November 18, 2022, 09:46:16 AM

Bitcoin Server _ V _ Bitcoin Client = "cryptography"= (PKh)

Bitcoin does not have a Server. However, When you Download the Bitcoin Core then your personal computer or Laptop become client of Bitcoin Blockchain. Does any body really knows what the Bitcoin Blockchain is and from where it is running the Bitcoin Core System Software ?  It is mystery to many but the secret is supposed to kept secret otherwise the cat will come out of the blanket.

If the cat comes out of the blanket definitely the cat will bite some one. Who is that someone ?  If you can find out him or her you will be elegible to get PKh. A PKh. Worth something significant. You won't have to work 9 to 5 any more.

What is your expertise in Bitcoin Client and Bitcoin Server ?

I am Satoshi Nakamoto
0563ce9997fb00e0b93d6e9972761ad8c7b36172ca85e1618daeff4813b1603e
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Doan9269

Activity: 868
Merit: 578

View Profile
November 18, 2022, 02:01:40 PM

Bitcoin does not have a Server. However, When you Download the Bitcoin Core then your personal computer or Laptop become client of Bitcoin Blockchain. Does any body really knows what the Bitcoin Blockchain is and from where it is running the Bitcoin Core System Software ?  It is mystery to many but the secret is supposed to kept secret otherwise the cat will come out of the blanket.

If you don't understand the perspective from how the blockchain operates what will be the assurance that if we type a whole full page in explanation to you about blockchain and bitcoincore you will still understand, i will advise you go back to the preliminary and reestablish your taught about them from the basics, someone like you claiming to be Satoshi who doesn't even understand the common concesor protocols of the blockchain technology, how can one convince you without ending the whole discussion into a debate.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4475

View Profile
November 18, 2022, 03:45:22 PM
Merited by ABCbits (1)

Bitcoin does not have a Server. However, When you Download the Bitcoin Core then your personal computer or Laptop become client of Bitcoin Blockchain. Does any body really knows what the Bitcoin Blockchain is and from where it is running the Bitcoin Core System Software ?  It is mystery to many but the secret is supposed to kept secret otherwise the cat will come out of the blanket.

all code is transparent there is no secret

there is no central blockchain source location
all data is on all full nodes. and they simply check and update each other. there is no central location

best wait to imagine it in old tech analogy
instead of a cheque being posted to a bank who clears it and adds balance to the banks records centrally

in bitcoin users post their cheques to everyone that that runs a full node everyone sees it and verifies the cheque looks good and keeps a copy.
then certain people (loads of them) (dozens of pools) collate their list of valid cheques into a batch(block) and then secure that block with hashing(mining) and then post out that secured block.. to everyone

everyone then verifies the block. and if there are competing blocks everyone decides which block is best to keep. as the secured batch of cheques to be deemed as confirmed

every on average 10 minutes(2016 blocks during 2weeks) different pools are sending out their own proposed blocks to everyone. and its everyone that then decide which one they like most. coming to a consensus(agreement) of which block is then accepted based on alot of rules of verification and acceptance

there is no central source of the entire blockchain. each user of a full node has their own copy and they share data between each other

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
BitcoinMoses (OP)

I Am Satoshi Nakamoto

View Profile
November 18, 2022, 07:00:50 PM

Bitcoin does not have a Server. However, When you Download the Bitcoin Core then your personal computer or Laptop become client of Bitcoin Blockchain. Does any body really knows what the Bitcoin Blockchain is and from where it is running the Bitcoin Core System Software ?  It is mystery to many but the secret is supposed to kept secret otherwise the cat will come out of the blanket.

all code is transparent there is no secret

there is no central blockchain source location
all data is on all full nodes. and they simply check and update each other. there is no central location

best wait to imagine it in old tech analogy
instead of a cheque being posted to a bank who clears it and adds balance to the banks records centrally

in bitcoin users post their cheques to everyone that that runs a full node everyone sees it and verifies the cheque looks good and keeps a copy.
then certain people (loads of them) (dozens of pools) collate their list of valid cheques into a batch(block) and then secure that block with hashing(mining) and then post out that secured block.. to everyone

everyone then verifies the block. and if there are competing blocks everyone decides which block is best to keep. as the secured batch of cheques to be deemed as confirmed

every on average 10 minutes(2016 blocks during 2weeks) different pools are sending out their own proposed blocks to everyone. and its everyone that then decide which one they like most. coming to a consensus(agreement) of which block is then accepted based on alot of rules of verification and acceptance

there is no central source of the entire blockchain. each user of a full node has their own copy and they share data between each other

Every body knows that there is no central source of the entire blockchain. Indeed the Blockchain is the Central server, which  is decentralized. How about the Bitcoin Core ?  When some one download the Bitcoin Core, do they down load it from the decentralised blockchain or they have down the Bitcoin Client from the Bitcoin Core Centralized computer ?  Bitcoin Core is now literally Bitcoin QT which is an US based centralised commercial company. How the Bitcoin Core become Bitcoin QT ?  There must be something secret, and I must dugout it for the sake of original plan.

Mr Franky1 aka Souvlaki, you are really lucky because you found Bitcoin in 2012 according to your own testimony. I really like the way you have explained clearly for people to understand that Bitcoin really is the decentralised first cryptocurrency.

I understand, that you are one of many who understand Bitcoin Protocol very well and you are teaching the Bitcoin and blockchain to many people without getting tired of and I think you work very hard to educate all the newbies here in this forum.

Well, some people, think I am just a Newbie and have no knowledge of the Bitcoin Protocol. Some other think I could be dangerous for the  Bitcoin Forum and Bitcoin community and Bitcoin multi billion business enterprise. Very of then the Bitcoin Forum dictator delete my posts and uses abusive word to make me feel uncomfortable. Skin of my body is of elephant's so I don't get angry or get annoyed when I have been bullied by the forum members. I will forgive all your sins very soon with Bitcoin Cobra, which is about to hatch when Bitcoin killer switch I turn on.

When people push to eat donkey's mean ? Usually when there is food shortage in the land. People eat any thing they can just to survive. There are Bitcoin Whales hoarding too many Bitcoins for the time when there will Bitcoin shortage in the Bitcoin exchanges in few years time.

Now, the truth is if whether there is a Bitcoin secret or nor who knows better than its inventor ?

I am Satoshi Nakamoto
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4475

View Profile
November 19, 2022, 01:51:59 AM
Last edit: November 19, 2022, 02:24:13 AM by franky1
Merited by ABCbits (1)

moses.. just go do some research

you are an annoyance in the community
you pretend you are the inventor which makes people know you are a liar and in some ways an idiot

you have spent the last years playing silly games and wasting your own time with those games, where you have not taken the time to actually learn about bitcoin.

you are not helping yourself or anyone

you have no bitcoin switch and there is no bitcoin switch or secret. its all open source code anyone can read

i am not sure why you mention food in your post
Souvlaki(meat on a skewer) and eating donkey
seems your maybe on drugs half the time you post

when it coins to bitcoin whales/business interests
yes there are big business interests that hold alot coins. which do alot of sponsoring of devs to add features that benefit the business desires more so than the individual users needs for the network..

and at 2 major times of bitcoin past they have got the desired features they want included in the protocol for their insecure subnet stuff

so yes bitcoin core as the defacto single "reference client" is a 'central point of failure' risk. which everyone should be aware of to ensure review of code is done and keeping the devs on their toes and honest as much as possible to avoid that risk

but the blockchain and the coins are not central located or at risk to being lost

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
BitcoinMoses (OP)

I Am Satoshi Nakamoto

View Profile
November 20, 2022, 07:49:29 PM

moses.. just go do some research

you are an annoyance in the community
you pretend you are the inventor which makes people know you are a liar and in some ways an idiot

you have spent the last years playing silly games and wasting your own time with those games, where you have not taken the time to actually learn about bitcoin.

you are not helping yourself or anyone

you have no bitcoin switch and there is no bitcoin switch or secret. its all open source code anyone can read

i am not sure why you mention food in your post
Souvlaki(meat on a skewer) and eating donkey
seems your maybe on drugs half the time you post

when it coins to bitcoin whales/business interests
yes there are big business interests that hold alot coins. which do alot of sponsoring of devs to add features that benefit the business desires more so than the individual users needs for the network..

and at 2 major times of bitcoin past they have got the desired features they want included in the protocol for their insecure subnet stuff

so yes bitcoin core as the defacto single "reference client" is a 'central point of failure' risk. which everyone should be aware of to ensure review of code is done and keeping the devs on their toes and honest as much as possible to avoid that risk

but the blockchain and the coins are not central located or at risk to being lost

Franky, I am speaking frankly, I do not pretent to be the inventor of Bitcoin. Any one can claim to be Satoshi Nakamoto but there is only person who is the real inventor of Bitcoin as you know the truth. You love truth and you have high moral which I admire your good sense. I hide the truth for some times for some reason. For morality, I am 100% agree with you. But you need to understand that honesty is the best policy and I honesty and moratlity are the embodiment of my self entity.

You do, do not lie, neither I like liars. As you have suggested for me to go and do some research, on this regard I have to say, that is good but the man who has  built this very forum and design the Bitcoin and invented the blockchain technology, what do you suggest him to research about ?

I was doing some research about Souvlaki and Greek people who were having shortage of foods and they even killed their Donkys and ate their flesh just to survive. That is Souvlaki, it was a not a joke for you. I do not make joke anymore. I understand you love Souvlaki and lucky to spend Bitcoin money to enjoy and live a luxury life, while billions of people need your support and you are not helping them but hoarding bloody Bitcoins in cold vault.

When my account says, " I Am Satoshi Nakamoto " it's mean I Am Not Satoshi Nakamoto but it is just my JAPANESE Pseudonym. Why do I have to pretend to be my pseudonym ?

I am Who I Am ! If you do not understand my language and get annoyed then you must know, BitcoinMoses is the Grand Father of BitcoinJesus. As for the Bitcoin killer switch, I am the Remote of the Bitcoin Killer switch. Only my request is do not provoke any further. I might get influenced by your wrong judgement and it will be your fault. If I want, I can trigger the Bitcoin Killer switch on simply by creating a monopoly Bitcoin Derivative as the US PM did created US $ Dollar as the Monopoly derivatives to Gold.

I wanted all the Bitcoin Gremlins to leave me alone but as they have not left me alone so I thinking to pull down the BTC price to create balance for some unknown purpose which I can not disclose. You can ask to BitcoinJesus about it.

I am Satoshi Nakamoto
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: