Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:44:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is BCH, BSV more profitable than Ethereum?  (Read 1539 times)
Finestream

Activity: 3038
Merit: 604

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 01:13:17 PM

but for the price of Ethereum it hasn't been able to be good for 2 years, rest assured someday Ethereum can recover
how about other altcoins too? They are also struggling right?

All of the altcoins are affected, but when we ask which is more profitable among the 3, obviously it's BSV for now.
However, if we computed its ATH profit, I think ETH would win in the competition.

I have an information here computing their starting price against their ATH when they first listed in CMC.

BCH - started $540 and ATH was $3400
BSV - Started $53 and ATH was $340
ETH - Started $.64 and ATH was $1300

clearly it was ETH which was the most profitable in overall.
although the data you provide shows the most price increases are ethereum but you should be able to see how the current conditions of ethereum prices, movements of rising and falling prices I see ethereum does not have too much movement and now I see Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin SV which have movements very good prices, so in my opinion the most profitable is Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin SV supported by a supply that is increasingly thinning will make the price potentially expensive.

He was able to state that BSV is the most profitable for now, basically means that this year so far.
The example he posted was based on the overall price profitability and it was clear ETH is way more profitable, hence, it's just normal that ETH has suffered more because the pump that ETH had in the past was maybe due to hype and the value was overprice, hence it needed a correction.

kro55

Activity: 1638
Merit: 301

*STOP NOWHERE*

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 01:19:21 PM

Cant say about BCH but BSV is totally an artificial pump, its best to stay away from this since many exchnages already removed that from there list. Eth is solid alt coin and is going good, if you are long term investor then you must buy and hold eth. It has the potential to cross 1000$.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 01, 2020, 01:58:19 AM

Who cares if they are profitable than ETH now? What you should look at is the long term not short term gains, many dragons are still sleeping and this present bitcoin surge has no impact on them yet, these sleeping dragons will outperform many coins that are pumping presently, ETH is no nonsense crypto coin
We need to be honest most people do not really care about anything except the profits they can get and if they cannot get profits from a coin most of the time they think the coin is a scam even if that is not the case.

And in the case they get profits they think of that project as a legitimate project even if it is a scam, and that is the case with all of those bitcoin forks which are nothing but scam coins but since they are still giving good profits people do not really care about t.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
February 01, 2020, 03:16:11 AM

but for the price of Ethereum it hasn't been able to be good for 2 years, rest assured someday Ethereum can recover
how about other altcoins too? They are also struggling right?

All of the altcoins are affected, but when we ask which is more profitable among the 3, obviously it's BSV for now.
However, if we computed its ATH profit, I think ETH would win in the competition.

I have an information here computing their starting price against their ATH when they first listed in CMC.

BCH - started $540 and ATH was $3400
BSV - Started $53 and ATH was $340
ETH - Started $.64 and ATH was $1300

clearly it was ETH which was the most profitable in overall.

ETH gained traction only in 2017, when the ICO hype started. On the other hand, when BCH got listed for the first time (in August 2017), it was already among the top 5 cryptocurrencies (in terms of market capitalization). So you can't really compare the two. Also, Ethereum is an entirely different digital asset, while BCH/BSV are forked coins and they are 99% similar to Bitcoin. There is a lot of compatibility between BTC and BCH/BSV (i.e BCH/BSV can be used for purposes where BTC is used right now), but the same is not true for Ether.
nomenclatur

Activity: 1344
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2020, 03:47:09 AM

I don't know what happened with the Ethereum, why this coin's price is not growing that much? Without Bitcoin pumping, Ethereum can't grow a bit. Where BCH or even BSV price keeps pumping like the bull run! Now, 1 BSV coin's price is more than double of 1 Ethereum. I am a holder of Etherem, but day by day I am being frustrated by holding it, it's price is far lower than 200 USD! Unbelievable. What do you think guys? Should I convert my ETH into BSV or BCH for more profit?
You have to be patient to wait for prices to rise because of eth in coinmarketcap still dominating BCH and BSV still in ethereum you should think again if you want to buy BCH and BSV all depends on your own decision loss. I prefer ethereum for eth more convincing and strong volume in exchange.

█▀▄        ▄▀█
      █ ▄▄▀▄    ▄▀▄▄ █
     █ █  █ ▀▄▄▀ █  █ █
    █ █ █▌ █▄▄▄▄█ ▐█ █ █
   █ █ █ ▐▙▄   ▄▟▌ █ █ █
  █ █ █  ▄ ▀▀  ▀▀ ▄  █ █ █
 █ █ █ █▀▀▀▄▄▐▌▄▄▀▀▀█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █     ▄▀▀▄     █ █ █ █
 █ █ █ █    ▀▄▄▄    █ █ █ █
  █ █ █ █   ▄   █  █ █ █ █
   █ █ █ █   ▀█▀  █ █ █ █
    █ █ █ █      █ █ █ █
     █ █ █        █ █ █
      █ █ █      █ █ █
       █ █        █ █
        █ █      █ █
         █        █
E S C R O W
P R O T O C O L
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
GLOBAL INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT PLATFORM 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▎
   ▐▌
   ██
   ██

██
   ██
   ██
  ████
▄██████▄
█████
 ▀▀██▀▀
  ████
 ██████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram 
Facebook  ⚒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
  █▒▒▒ █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     ▀▀ █▒▒██████▒▒▒▒█
        █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     █▒▒███████▒▒▒█
  █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ █
█▒▒▒▒████████████
█▒▒▒▀▒▒ ▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▀▄
   █▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  █
     ███████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Youtube
⚒  Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀
m0nk3y_m1nD

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2020, 06:25:39 AM

I don't know what happened with the Ethereum, why this coin's price is not growing that much? Without Bitcoin pumping, Ethereum can't grow a bit. Where BCH or even BSV price keeps pumping like the bull run! Now, 1 BSV coin's price is more than double of 1 Ethereum. I am a holder of Etherem, but day by day I am being frustrated by holding it, it's price is far lower than 200 USD! Unbelievable. What do you think guys? Should I convert my ETH into BSV or BCH for more profit?

I used to keep ETH in my wallet back in 2017, not to mention ETC too, but as I watched over the prices of BCH, XRP, ETC, and ETH I realized that buying BCH in a cost-averaging manner is more profitable than holding on to ETH and ETC. I don't really follow the cult but BCH is being used as money in Tokyo while I don't hear anything like this for ETH, that's why there is no such fear in me to HODL BCH.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2020, 07:17:08 AM

Cant say about BCH but BSV is totally an artificial pump, its best to stay away from this since many exchnages already removed that from there list. Eth is solid alt coin and is going good, if you are long term investor then you must buy and hold eth. It has the potential to cross 1000$.

Absolutely agree with this. BSV is no longer traded in the major exchanges, and only a few minor exchanges are trading this coin. And that makes it easier for Craig Wright and Calvin Ayre to create a a pump, so that they can dump their BSV holdings. I am willing to take a more lenient stance regarding BCH, since it is having much wider adoption and acceptability when compared to Bitcoin SV.
leea-1334

Activity: 2268
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
February 01, 2020, 08:39:09 AM

This can be re-phrased as a long-term vs short-term question.

BSV and BCH are bitcoin forks with a limited (if any) use case. They have to be seen as short-term coins only. Their volatility  (extreme volatility once Craig Wright gets involved) make them good trading coins. That is all.

Etherum is the pre-eminent smart contract platform with a hugely impressive history and solid roadmap, as well as undeniable use case that could have a big transformative effect on society as a whole. Smart contracts are a winner, the only question is will ETH remain the best smart contract coin? (I think yes, but I'll concede the question can't be settled yet.)

Speculation is always short term, for me,,, mid term even is not predictable with the way altcoin projects go. You never know except for the big ones which ones will stay longer after they made their profit.

BSV and BCH have not only limited use case (like you I think not even) and their founders as everyone can see are not even developers properly. I cannot ever suggest them except for pump and dump but if you play that game,,,

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
OrangeII

Activity: 2086
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 01, 2020, 09:07:11 AM

Absolutely agree with this. BSV is no longer traded in the major exchanges, and only a few minor exchanges are trading this coin. And that makes it easier for Craig Wright and Calvin Ayre to create a a pump, so that they can dump their BSV holdings. I am willing to take a more lenient stance regarding BCH, since it is having much wider adoption and acceptability when compared to Bitcoin SV.
this can be proven when the ethereum price reaches the stated price. for now, we need to accept that the price increase that occurs at BSV is quite profitable for those who hold it. I honestly hold back ethereum at this time, but I feel that the rise of ethereum to date since 2018 is not very beneficial.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Tash

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305

Pro financial, medical liberty

View Profile
February 01, 2020, 09:57:07 AM

Price wise year to date, yes.

magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
February 01, 2020, 10:01:10 AM

More profitable in the short run?

Perhaps. There is every possibility for these coins to outperform other alts in the short run, because of how volatile they are. But in terms of long term potential there is simply no comparison here - established cryptocoins such as the likes of BTC and ETH have much better long term fundamentals compared to any of these bitcoin forks and wannabes.

Especially BSV, where it's extremely obvious that its value is derived solely from lies perpetuated by CSW. There is no value to be had there.
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
February 01, 2020, 10:32:32 AM

I suggest you better keep holding and not selling ETH that you have, because I am sure the price of ETH will definitely increase very high, indeed for now the price of ETH has not increased (bull run), but I'm sure one day there will be a right time to make the price of ETH able to increase very high (bull run).

Tash

View Profile
February 19, 2020, 01:52:19 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2020, 02:48:37 PM by Tash

This is a little like oranges and apples.

Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2020, 02:26:28 PM

Cryptocurrency users should understand that the only reason why BCH/BSV prices are going up is due to the ongoing court battle involving Craig Wright. And worryingly, Wright hasn't yet proved that he controls any of Satoshi's wallets. He had several opportunities and he failed every time. Sooner or later, he will be proved as a scammer and BSV will become worthless. Even BCH may get affected as a result.
kak uli

Activity: 1246
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 22, 2020, 01:26:20 PM

we must admit that BSV is better than ethereum now because it has good growth in the market and ethereum is currently in growth but ethereum growth is slower than BSV now. so in my opinion for a trader we must be able to see the development of altcoin that we have in order to be able to generate profits for us. so choose altcoin that can give you the advantage of it. and I'm sure you have a decision on the assets that you have now.

brightemo

Activity: 129
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2020, 01:53:56 PM

They may be more profitable in short term but ETH has much better perspectives
Williams_Leo

Activity: 207
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 22, 2020, 02:23:11 PM

we must admit that BSV is better than ethereum now because it has good growth in the market and ethereum is currently in growth but ethereum growth is slower than BSV now. so in my opinion for a trader we must be able to see the development of altcoin that we have in order to be able to generate profits for us. so choose altcoin that can give you the advantage of it. and I'm sure you have a decision on the assets that you have now.
Your view is too narrow, BSV is just a product that is raised from ads and pumps, one day these ads will end, people will soon abandon BSV while ethereum may not be good right now but its improvement is increasing over time, we should look at ethereum's price, which is still stable over $250 at the moment. In particular, ethereum will be more appealing with huge events, I believe that in the next bull run phase, ethereum will prove to us that holding and believing it will bring a lot of benefits.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
Tash

View Profile
February 22, 2020, 03:01:05 PM

Ethereum: unlimited coins, can not scale, only smart contract platform, hacked and hacked again...
Who will buy all those new produced eth year after year without supply halving.
Last 24h, 13,058 new eth times 365 = 4766170 almost 5 million new coins * $260 = $1,239,204,200 more as a Billion dollar just to maintain price.

kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
February 22, 2020, 03:10:21 PM

Do not worry about Ethereum, once it will get going we know it can break 1k mark easily and i am positive that we can see this range by year end, it definitely depends on the market conditions but we all know the potential, Eth is the biggest and the most innovative crypto and blockchain project that is being worked on by dozens of developers and programmers worldwide, regarding forked coins, yes they can yield profits especially when there halving is also coming this year but my trust and confidence is in Eth after btc.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
OasisDre

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

View Profile
February 22, 2020, 04:39:26 PM

For now BCH and BSV are better than ETH in terms of ROI but I think in near future the ROI from Ethereum will be bigger than what BSV and BCH can give investors combine because honestly ETH has better use case than BCH and BSV, just my own opinion though

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: