Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:39:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future Cities  (Read 507 times)
peter0425

Activity: 2632
Merit: 441

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 09:58:19 AM

I think that in the next 10 years we're going to see a new kind of city develop.  One where the land is fully-owned by a corporation and rented to residents.  Ownership will be a choice, of course, but most folks will rent because they're "just passing through."  Imagine a block of land, anywhere, free of government restrictions.  People could do as they please for once.  Doctors would not need licensure, leading to the availability of the world's cheapest and best medical care. 

It's a fairly extreme vision, but I think the time is soon for concepts like this one. 
this has been here for long ,that is why there are many homeless all over the3 world now and that is reality right?
but what i am looking is about the doctors need no Licensure?i don't think this will happen because Health is concerning the life of all people and having no license is totally not good.

In the USA, the Private Membership Association is a type of private organization where doctors don't need a license. Neither do lawyers/attorneys and all kinds of other regulated operations. Think of the barber who can simply cut hair without a license. Google "Private Membership Association."

Cool
I get it though the site i visited is not secure but it's clearly mentioned about this group in which Legal in USA things that i have not known if you did not mention here thanks for enlightenment Mate .
Hope this will be legal in my place also.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
greenlanternlight01
Copper Member

Activity: 252
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 26, 2020, 12:21:27 PM

I think that in the next 10 years we're going to see a new kind of city develop.  One where the land is fully-owned by a corporation and rented to residents.  Ownership will be a choice, of course, but most folks will rent because they're "just passing through."  Imagine a block of land, anywhere, free of government restrictions.  People could do as they please for once.  Doctors would not need licensure, leading to the availability of the world's cheapest and best medical care.  

It's a fairly extreme vision, but I think the time is soon for concepts like this one.  

The availability of the world's cheapest and best medical health care is a great vision, but to be free of government restrictions, I think that is where the issue will begin as it can start a riot in the long run.

Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
June 26, 2020, 04:24:22 PM

This idea sounds awful. I don’t think that will happen. And if this happens, then only by the stupidity of people.
If the land is wholly owned by large corporations, then corporations can dictate their terms, they can impose what is beneficial to them. They can do the most terrible things with impunity, because it is completely their city.

If you are interested, then right now (for a very long time) the same thing happens only in a slightly different way. The world is now ruled by just a small group of large corporations and various foundations. They promote sinister ideas that harm people and keep 99% of people enslaved. Bad food, water with fluoride, senseless activity, poor ecology, constant millions of times over-emitted electromagnetic radiation in cities, etc.

A person and family should be in the first place. Otherwise, there will be slavery, which is now happening at the moment.

But I don’t think that everything is so bad. More and more people are waking up. Everything will change soon. I have no doubt whatsoever.
Ofcourse.
I think it's better to concessions lands to such corporations rather than sell them. The lands remains community-owned but run by the corporations. Nations will likely not even like the idea unless maybe citizens are part owners of the lands.

I don't think corporations should be buying up lands otherwise they may buy up the whole earth and destroy or turn it into something very unhealthy.

They should be well governed by the right rules to prevent them from acting outside the law.
Mttewndew

Activity: 433
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 26, 2020, 06:54:06 PM

It seems to me that in the near future there will be more villages in nature in ecologically clean places. People will leave large cities (only those who need it will remain there).
Elite70
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2020, 11:33:02 PM

This are already happening in some part of the world and to think that no licensure for doctor's is not a good vision as i can see. I also forseeing a dome like city covered with hard like shield to block all kinds of polution.
Zyxel52

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 15, 2020, 11:35:27 AM

The future is always not the same as past, corporations have had everything long ago that we have. But the main thing is that people do not really suffer from this
thiagoxd

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2020, 06:01:23 PM

the main problem with the cities is the density of population... so i guess the changes will be linked with it
Kamilaz
Copper Member

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 08, 2020, 01:12:16 PM

I'm actually kind of scared. Imagine an area where no government rule, no law protecting you from harm, no one to go to if someone robs you, or even worse, try to murder you. Sounds pretty dystopian.
aiguy
Copper Member

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 08, 2020, 03:30:18 PM

What i think about future city is very different from other opinions i think that the future cities might
very good in physical comfort but it would not take care of our mental health
Chivas Regal

Activity: 88
Merit: 13

Cheers!

View Profile
October 05, 2020, 02:40:26 AM

The last 9 to 12 months have shown us that people will increasingly want to either work from home, or, have more flexible working arrangements than they already have today enabling them to work at or near home.  Perhaps even in a local building dedicated to having suites designed for a just a handful of workers who can log in remotely have conference call meetings but not actually be in a central hub like a Cities CBD.

Pleased to meet you.
Salauddin1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 05, 2020, 03:22:24 AM

The cities of the future will improve a lot exhausted air will turn into air it will also go a long way in terms of technology with the development of technology the nature of human travel in the city has changed drastically. In addition to traffic control the technology has given passengers the opportunity to improve their journey via mobile basically through the digitization of payment systems public transport in the city is being simplified free of cost and without housing costs.
Mttewndew

Activity: 433
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 05, 2020, 01:18:57 PM

It is important to recognize the enemy. Big cities are like a prison, in which people find something to do, so that they are cogs of the system. Where is the place for contemplators, poets, artists, people who are looking for the truth, who want to study and create for the good of all mankind?
Big cities are needed so that we understand that somewhere we made a mistake when we went in the opposite direction from nature.
kalenafg

Activity: 4

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2020, 02:03:28 PM

Interesting Smiley
Chivas Regal

Activity: 88
Merit: 13

Cheers!

View Profile
October 21, 2020, 03:26:23 AM

These are satalite images of the Burning Man city - as you can see the "city" is spread out concentrically from a central platform (the "man").  If explorers were arriving from another planet on an "arc" style deep space vessile, then this may be what the cities of the future might look like.

--------------------------------------------------

Such a city might have a series of trams/trolley-busses or underground rail networks (all electric powered) traveling along the concentric circles, clockwise or counter clockwise with the radial spokes being connectors into the central hub areas.

Pleased to meet you.
ROSERTY

Activity: 116
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 25, 2021, 07:18:15 AM

In the future, I think there will be many robots in our city, who can do many things for us. He can help us work and help us solve problems. This can greatly improve our work efficiency and improve our happiness in life. We will be more proficient in using the Internet, and our lives will undergo great changes.
Prettyjing34

Activity: 55
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 26, 2021, 02:21:40 AM

In the boundless romantic imagination, we can only approach infinitely through experience and knowledge. For children, satisfying curiosity only requires an experiment in the school laboratory. For scientists, satisfying curiosity can build billions of particle colliders, huge laboratories covering an area of tens of square kilometers.
ROBERT B

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2021, 12:42:58 AM

"It's as if the earth is wearing a coat made of gems and enamel. Its dazzling brilliance is absolutely unimaginable." At the same time, he also predicted that the horse dung piles on the streets would soon pass by Central London and Manhattan. The second floor of those buildings. Neither of these predictions became a reality.
bitterguy28

Activity: 1988
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2021, 04:01:20 AM

I think that in the next 10 years we're going to see a new kind of city develop.  One where the land is fully-owned by a corporation and rented to residents.  Ownership will be a choice, of course, but most folks will rent because they're "just passing through."  Imagine a block of land, anywhere, free of government restrictions.  People could do as they please for once.  Doctors would not need licensure, leading to the availability of the world's cheapest and best medical care. 

This is happening now right? there are so much in cities that owned by big corporation , here in my country there are mega city that everything is almost rented and only few that is owned by other people.
In the future, I think there will be many robots in our city, who can do many things for us. He can help us work and help us solve problems. This can greatly improve our work efficiency and improve our happiness in life. We will be more proficient in using the Internet, and our lives will undergo great changes.
Well we have already robots now right?

Robinson66

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 27, 2021, 07:18:50 AM

An efficient and intelligent city should be dynamic, the dynamic of the naked eye. There is a serious problem in today's cities. When it is necessary to make changes to the buildings in a certain place, it is difficult to achieve this because the local buildings have already occupied the space. For example, the increase in the flow of people in a place requires a supermarket to be built, but the surrounding areas are all private premises, so there is no way to build a supermarket.
Super Bitard

Activity: 40
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 09, 2021, 11:43:59 AM

You wrong. Future in decentralized rural infrastructure
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: