Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:37:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you think people will buy the narrative that Bernie and/or his supporters are sexist?  (Voting closed: February 17, 2020, 03:19:59 AM)
Yes, people are sheep - 3 (60%)
No, people no longer believe everything the news is pushing - 2 (40%)
You're wrong OP, Warren is the victim here - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 5

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Elizabeth "The Snake" Warren vs Bernie "Go back to the kitchen" Sanders  (Read 140 times)
KonstantinosM (OP)

Activity: 1492
Merit: 763

Life is a taxable event

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 03:19:59 AM

I find the whole situation absolutely hilarious. Here's a video that summarizes it better than the political commentators ever could.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJGSMDjI7lk

And here's a TLDR.

Warren's crew "leaked" to CNN that Bernie "allegedly" told warren (years ago) that a woman couldn't win. Warren confirmed this. This is timed right before the first democratic primary elections for 2020.

During a democratic debate held by CNN a few days ago. Bernie was asked whether he actually said that and he denied it. Right after that Elizabeth Warren was asked, not for proof but something along the lines of "How did what Bernie said make you feel?"

At this point I wouldn't be surprised if the moderators asked Bernie something like: "So, Bernie, when you took out your tiny dick and started chasing down Warren and fell down on your ass, did it hurt?"

Bernie: "That never happened" Bernie gets cut off

Moderator: "Warren, you have 3 hours to tell us how that felt and also to make fun of Bernie"

Now, unsurprisingly there's people that are spamming Warren's social media feeds with snake emojis and pictures of snakes. Simply put she pretended to be Bernie's friend. Bernie in fact supported her if she wanted to run in 2016 and only run when she said she wouldn't. And now she tries to kneecap his campaign like that.

The media's spin, including wired magazine, is that people spamming Warren's political cliche posts with snakes is somehow sexist. (Reference: https://www.wired.com/story/elizabeth-warren-snakes-meme/   archived: https://web.archive.org/save/https://www.wired.com/story/elizabeth-warren-snakes-meme/ )

The whole situation makes me question mine and other people's sanity. Do they really believe people would swallow this down? What happened to journalistic standards?

Syscoin has the best of Bitcoin and Ethereum in one place, it's merge mined with Bitcoin so it is plugged into Bitcoin's ecosystem and takes full advantage of it's POW while rewarding Bitcoin miners with Syscoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2453

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2020, 08:29:00 AM
Merited by o_e_l_e_o (1)

The only "standard" most journalists seem to have these days is a big placard with a headline on it.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
TheCoinGrabber

Activity: 994
Merit: 302

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 08:50:27 AM

Oh, you telling me the Left is eating itself again?  Grin

People would totally believe it, all that needs to happen is for someone to be accused of and the person is automatically guilty. I'd like to see how many of Bernie's supporters would stay though. It seems to me he have more "passionate" supporters compared to Warren.

During a democratic debate held by CNN a few days ago. Bernie was asked whether he actually said that and he denied it. Right after that Elizabeth Warren was asked, not for proof but something along the lines of "How did what Bernie said make you feel?"

It's all about feelings isn't it?
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 02:01:03 PM

What she did was absolutely disgusting and it seems that I am not the only one who's disgusted by what she did in a bid to down Bernie Sanders because she started to go down in the polls.Am thinking she did it so that in the end Joe Biden will be the one who gets the nomination for the Democratic Party.
KonstantinosM (OP)

Activity: 1492
Merit: 763

Life is a taxable event

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 05:35:42 PM

What she did was absolutely disgusting and it seems that I am not the only one who's disgusted by what she did in a bid to down Bernie Sanders because she started to go down in the polls.Am thinking she did it so that in the end Joe Biden will be the one who gets the nomination for the Democratic Party.

She's probably working with the DNC and Hillary Clinton. Same players, same brand of bullshit. I don't even care if there's a proven link between all these parties. They're all dead to me.

I was an independent before Bernie and never into Warren.

What I remember was that Warren potentially cost Bernie the presidency for not endorsing him, just to be in Clinton's good side. The DNC and Clinton, rigged the primary against Sanders and Sanders could have beat Trump.

If Bernie wins, I believe that Bernie Beats Trump.

Syscoin has the best of Bitcoin and Ethereum in one place, it's merge mined with Bitcoin so it is plugged into Bitcoin's ecosystem and takes full advantage of it's POW while rewarding Bitcoin miners with Syscoin
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 05:59:49 PM

The left says anything that criticizes a female leftist is sexist?
I'm shocked!!

and Sanders could have beat Trump.

I highly doubt that.

You should consider yourself lucky because Sanders didn't commit suspicious suicide.

Looking for a signature campaign.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 08:25:00 PM

Warren should be kicked out for always wearing those ridiculous sweaters.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2020, 11:38:50 PM

media in the usa is pure trash and so are all the institutions there, we are witnessing the end days of the usa, usa grew only so long as long as jews and hard working people migrated there especially from the then called region calle the holy roman empire.

today usa is in outright fall the society is splitting up into parallel societies (trump) impeachment.

it will then create a global environment in which nothing comming from the usa matters anymore at all.

regards

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: