Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:16:25 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BCH, ETH OR BTC? which coin is best to buy and HODL for 2020.  (Read 419 times)
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 04:37:23 AM

I dont have BCH as I dont believe on those fork coin of btc. I still find btc as the original and most useful crypto as of today aside from it Ive also using eth and xrp too. These three are my biggest part of my portfolio asset. I have some other altcoins which Ive given such budget too. Btc halving is almost neat and expect a frontrow seat if its moon so hard which could surpass the previous ATH.
I think, Bitcoin halving wont make the price reaches new ATH. it is still too far from now
look at the history, halving is just a 'begin' for pump price. and the pump needs more than 1 year, that's why we should be patience
But, I think just Bitcoin which is suitable for long holding, it is better than BCH even ETH.

not now,not after halving , probably need hundreds day for reaches new ATH .
according to data from halving of btc before, The first ever Bitcoin Halving took place at the end of November 2012.
It took approximately 513 days for Bitcoin to rally over 13,000% from the $2.01 bottom to the Market Cycle top of $270.94.
And Next,The second Bitcoin Halving took place in early July 2016.
It took 1068 days for Bitcoin to rally over 12,000% from the $164.01 bottom to the Market Cycle top of $20,074.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
Pelunize12

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 05:39:38 AM

I dont have BCH as I dont believe on those fork coin of btc. I still find btc as the original and most useful crypto as of today aside from it Ive also using eth and xrp too. These three are my biggest part of my portfolio asset. I have some other altcoins which Ive given such budget too. Btc halving is almost neat and expect a frontrow seat if its moon so hard which could surpass the previous ATH.
I think, Bitcoin halving wont make the price reaches new ATH. it is still too far from now
look at the history, halving is just a 'begin' for pump price. and the pump needs more than 1 year, that's why we should be patience
But, I think just Bitcoin which is suitable for long holding, it is better than BCH even ETH.

not now,not after halving , probably need hundreds day for reaches new ATH .
according to data from halving of btc before, The first ever Bitcoin Halving took place at the end of November 2012.
It took approximately 513 days for Bitcoin to rally over 13,000% from the $2.01 bottom to the Market Cycle top of $270.94.
And Next,The second Bitcoin Halving took place in early July 2016.
It took 1068 days for Bitcoin to rally over 12,000% from the $164.01 bottom to the Market Cycle top of $20,074.
I'm sure you have read this : Bitcoin Halving — Everything You Need to Know

I agree that it needs long time to reach another ATH. But I just would say that we dont have to wait ATH to get profit
basically, halving to new ATH should be bull market. and that bull market is where many people being greedy
they can earn so much money when bull market happens. that's what we look for
uray

Activity: 1400
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 05:26:26 PM

How about buy those 3 coins and hold for 1 year I'm sure one of them can increase so high, we really don't know which one of them can earn you a decent profit, but it's better that you buy those three and hold.
It all depends upon the budget you are planning to invest, the best investment is always small capital coins and thinking about on which one to invest depends upon the budget you are holding. If you are investing is minimal then you can split to bitcoin and then to some small valuation coin as those can give you the best profit if there is a rally, that being said i am not expecting a huge rally this year.
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 07:39:06 PM

BTC and ETH, ETH will be a good coin for investment in 2020 because this year's ETH will be upgraded to ETH v2.0, making eth better than the previous version and is good news for ETH investors
I think ETH was already the best coin of the alts, as far as I'm concerned, ETH only lacks speed on the net.
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 08:55:00 AM

BTC and ETH, ETH will be a good coin for investment in 2020 because this year's ETH will be upgraded to ETH v2.0, making eth better than the previous version and is good news for ETH investors
I think ETH was already the best coin of the alts, as far as I'm concerned, ETH only lacks speed on the net.
That's true and i think that just try to choose BTC as all time best coin for sure. We will never feel regret to choose bitcoin. BCH must be eliminated from that list. The next update of ethereum will be also focusing to the scalability problem that is still happening with ethereum right now. For altcoin and ethereum is the best coin right now and it will be much more promising with the come of the ethereum 2.0
Scalability problem in ethereum protocol will be fixed in the future. Just expect ethereum protocol will get a better result on the blockchain speed in the future.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: