Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:32:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 📈 Saleer: anonymous multi-currency p2p-exchanger on Telegram  (Read 262 times)
Saleer Bot (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 02:46:48 PM
Last edit: November 04, 2019, 05:05:43 PM by Saleer Bot

Saleer (SaleerBot, Saleer Bot) is a new generation p2p exchanger in Telegram with a convenient interface and a unique trading process organization system that allows users to develop hundreds of crypto trading strategies without leaving the Telegram application. For example, you can create announcements for the purchase and sale of cryptocurrency with a “corridor” that suits you, deviations from the current rates of the main crypto exchanges. The service will automatically calculate for the buyer your rate, the maximum possible amount of exchange and the current commission.

The main advantages of Saleer:
- a lot of cryptocurrencies for exchange (all major cryptocurrencies are supported (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Monero, Dash, Litecoin) and a huge number of ways (more than 20) to deposit/withdraw funds;
- low commission for exchanges within the service and withdrawal of cryptocurrency;
- simple and intuitive interface;
- 24/7 customer support service;
- lack of verification (KYC), and, as a result, complete anonymity of users;
- monthly cashback for volumes to active users;
- monthly prize drawing among all platform users who have completed at least one exchange.

Current rates and exchange directions: https://t.me/SaleerBot
FAQ: https://blog.saleer.com
Ask a question online: https://t.me/SaleerHelpBot

Still have any questions? You can always leave your feedback, comments, and suggestions on the service here, and we will be happy to answer them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3647

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2019, 12:42:54 PM

So how do you plan to gain trust? From what I understand, the site will work similarly to localbitcoin, where the coins are sent to a trusted third party, provided that the role of the support team in the resolution of disputes between the parties. How can I guarantee you won't steal my coins?
How much are the fees for deposit/withdrawal?
Any information about the developer team, the workplace, the required licenses "especially if there is a cash trading"?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Warhadd111

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 09:47:46 AM

I managed to change $520 (USD VISA) on the BTC and bring it out. I lost a small commission on the withdrawal, probably about 0.15%, the exchange rate was somewhere between 0.2-0.4% lower than the binance, which is just great for a conditionally anonymous exchanger.
Zodiac88

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 03:13:51 PM

Well, I tried to use this exchanger. Impressions are twofold srry) In some areas, the course is more profitable than exmo, binance, bestchange.com - this is a huge plus. There are many directions, but real money-changers-man are not too rich - it is still difficult to understand how to exchange $30,000 for bitcoin here. By the way, there is not only a BTC, and this is also a plus. I didn’t like that the seller’s name is visible, which, as I understand it, corresponds to the name of the profile in Telegram. I wouldn’t really like this, I would like to leave only the identifier in the bot.
igor grihaev

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 03:49:23 PM

Cool exchanger, the idea is very unusual. The course is formed here not manually, but on the basis of a given deviation from exchange rates, which is unrealistically convenient. For example, I created ads for Binance + 2% to buy and sell in Payeer. As a result, I actually have my own automated exchanger with a margin of 1.5%, tentatively. A great way to feel like a lazy professional money changer;)
peraxoliy

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 08:14:40 PM

Most recently, I entered the world of cryptocurrencies and quite by accident found on Saleer service. Honestly, I started using it because of the convenient instructions and FAQ) Well, what to take from a noob. I bought myself a Litecoin coin, the exchanger took around 1%, I think this is not much. Now I’ll wait a bit when money changers run in and it will be possible to sell coins) In general, while I’m satisfied, I did not notice the jambs.
nastya154

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 12:26:37 PM

I liked that I can create a Gift check and send it to any of my friends. Do not have to make an exchange and lose part of the amount. So I recommend it, especially to those who want to be anonymous in everything.
tinyteapot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 10:31:31 AM

I have a lot of questions about this bot and the safety of users funds top my priority, i tried to check your how it work link at https://blog.saleer.com/Saleer-Bot-Help-05-22 and found out that nothing is there.

No one will like to send any money to your bot unless they are sure they will receive their expected coin in returns. Try to update the blog with users needed information.
irina12

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 07:06:50 PM

There are enough offers to buy / sell, but there are few exchangers. I would like the creators to mess with advertising, otherwise it looks strange. Because the exchanger is interesting, then I'll stay here, see what happens, maybe I’ll take part in it.
mmilch
Copper Member

Activity: 343
Merit: 11

Secure automatic trading trade-mate.io

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2019, 05:07:02 PM

Is this new FAQ https://blog.saleer.com/index.php/faq-saleer-2, right?

⚫ ⚫ ⚫ Make even more profit on crypto trading with secure automatic trading https://trade-mate.io ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
Saleer Bot (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 05:11:53 PM

Yes, you are right.

So how do you plan to gain trust? From what I understand, the site will work similarly to localbitcoin, where the coins are sent to a trusted third party, provided that the role of the support team in the resolution of disputes between the parties. How can I guarantee you won't steal my coins?
How much are the fees for deposit/withdrawal?
Any information about the developer team, the workplace, the required licenses "especially if there is a cash trading"?
The service is anonymous. As is the case with any cryptocurrency exchanges, exchangers there is a conditional risk. However, the bot has been working successfully for more than a year, is not a risky project. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide you with information about users or owners.

sergey232

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 05:13:09 PM

The service wasnt impressed by any exclusive functionality. Very simple and fast. There are multi-currency settings, there are several cryptocurrencies for exchange, and not just BTC.
Alekseev

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 09:26:07 PM

I bought ETHEREUM by Skrill and by card. It was possible to do only by card, the course is attractive, but "the human factor" must be taken into account - the seller can sleep ) I waited for him for about an hour
artemkovalenko7755

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 07:25:34 PM

Now service give a reward for feedback and exchanges. The course is more profitable than the exchange. You can create many orders in one direction, you can change immediately, and wait for a suitable buyer.
Saleer Bot (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 05:06:27 PM

The results of the prize draw in the December contest: https://vk.com/wall-163691568_162
Terms: https://blog.saleer.com/win-20-to-100-in-december-by-exchanging-cryptocurrency-in-saleer/

molox33703

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 08:45:27 PM

There are enough offers to buy/sell a cryptocurrency, but somehow it has changed a little. I would like the creators to mess with advertising, otherwise, it looks strange. Because the topic is interesting, then I'll stay here, I'll see what it will be like, maybe I’ll plunge into it.
Alekseev

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 11:01:38 PM

Their referral system is 1%. It turns out that the service is ready to give a referral as a reward to all "its" means. Strange decision.
vasya-pupkinvassili

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 05:17:42 AM

Held an exchange in the direction of BTC - Payeer.
Advantages: BTC was quickly credited to the wallet, after 5 minutes it started exchanging, after another 8 money came to the Payeer wallet. This is many times faster than working through other services.
Disadvantages: a bit unusual navigation, too simple. Also, I did not like the fact that it is impossible for the seller to write, although it may be necessary. And the commission of 1% of the exchange, it seems to me, is too big.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: