Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:17:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: unfair moderation, TS TOAA and all the cuntyfucks made me do this.  (Read 968 times)
truth or dare

Activity: 42
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 12:34:40 AM

Where was my free speech when I got banned because a DEATH THREAT? Nowhere in the world what I done could be a death threat but a burst of honesty that could get you in trouble if ever done.
180 days whatfor? A proven scam promoter?
All I tried for a good portion of the 50 days spent on this forum is help dealing against that shit only to get banned, as long as it concerns me I couldn't give less fucks nowadays, if i can and feel like helping a thread on my way of boredom I will if i feel like it, I don't worry anymore that scammers will harm the currency, most of the bitcoin users I know wouldn't touch this forum with a stick and I feel them now.
And I mean actual users not money leechers and profit seekers, people that a way or another give a lot to the crypto community.
All that's left on the forum is good speakers that use a lot of words and seem rather fucking book writters.

Also, I never used LN and maybe I never will.

Regarding the holiday thing, anyone that goes on vacation usually spends whatever is left before leaving.

Death threads are a federal crime. Maybe just be happy no one cares enough to pursue charges. Frankly you are both cunts, but you should be free to peddle whatever you like as long as it is legal.

That threat looked like the drunken ramblings of someone who has been treated poorly on some internet forum. where the punishment has been carried out. 180 days is quite some time.

Where is the punishment for succesfully scamming people, attempting to extort them and depriving them of their revenue streams, hate speach, and increasing the risk of the entire forum of being scammed? oh and a bit extra for being a hypocrite (details above) ?

I think 180days for tman will suffice as an initial deterrent.
fair is fair

This crying about his rights to 'advise' others on the realistic value of goods whilst rebuking strongly OG for doing the same whilst he and his friend pulled an auction  scam is amusing.

Ban him for 180 days.

That's not taking into consideration the mental damage of imagining sleeping on pillows and touching curtains with your parents waste smeared on them after tman he's finished sodomizing them. That is worthy of another 30 days I think.

Of couse these are merely suggestions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8921

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2020, 12:54:16 AM

I cannot give less fucks about what is a crime or what is legal, as long as i feel it's logical or within my boundaries.

That's meaningless to anyone else except you, since you've already shown behavior incompatible with participating in an online discussion forum.

I'm pretty sure most scammers consider their scams within their boundaries too.
andulolika
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 12:59:54 AM

I cannot give less fucks about what is a crime or what is legal, as long as i feel it's logical or within my boundaries.

That's meaningless to anyone else except you, since you've already shown behavior incompatible with participating in an online discussion forum.

I'm pretty sure most scammers consider their scams within their boundaries too.
My threat was towards someone that knowingly driven people towards a scam and you defended him and now cannot step back obviously.
That post has been edited too many times and I'm too damn tired to think clearly.

You no different than a scammer by defending such behaviour.

🔥 🔥 🔥  Satochip - Secure the future  🔥 🔥 🔥
⭐️ Hardware wallet on a smartcard | Affordable and easy to use | Open source and community driven | BTC, LTC, BCH (SLP tokens), ETH (ERC-20 tokens)... ⭐️
──WebsiteShop  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Github──
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8921

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2020, 01:06:23 AM

My threat was towards someone that knowingly driven people towards a scam

It doesn't matter whom you're threatening. Death threats are wrong and your inability to admit that and to show any kind of remorse is wrong too. You should have been banned permanently. Count your lucky stars and move on.
andulolika
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 01:07:21 AM

It doesn't matter whom you're threatening. Death threats are wrong and your inability to admit that and to show any kind of remorse is wrong too. You should have been banned permanently. Count your lucky stars and move on.
I admited it once.. twice .. it's last time i bother with yall.

🔥 🔥 🔥  Satochip - Secure the future  🔥 🔥 🔥
⭐️ Hardware wallet on a smartcard | Affordable and easy to use | Open source and community driven | BTC, LTC, BCH (SLP tokens), ETH (ERC-20 tokens)... ⭐️
──WebsiteShop  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Github──
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 01:16:19 AM
Last edit: February 16, 2020, 01:28:36 AM by marlboroza

Death threads are a federal crime. Maybe just be happy no one cares enough to pursue charges. Frankly you are both cunts, but you should be free to peddle whatever you like as long as it is legal.
I think the pheds can suck my dick down here in europe. And i think all the importance given to such matter is just pointless and even stupid.

Edit: I double fucking dare anyone to pursue charges for this.
You are idiot. Putting you on ignore.

This is the equivalent of two people having a conversation in a restaurant, and you running up and screaming into a bullhorn and calling it free speech because you don't like the fact that person is talking.
And who that imaginary second person would be? This is forum, not restaurant  Roll Eyes
He has a right to trade whatever the fuck he likes here as long as it is legal. You don't have a right to interfere with that just because you personally don't like it, or simply to entertain yourself.
That is not the question here, if you want to talk about someone interfering with other peoples threads for personal entertainment, start with yourself interfering and deflecting investigation threads.

Back to topic Some posts are likely removed because of certain things mentioned above, but how do you explain this and/or better this? Tell me one good reason why these 2 posts are off topic replies. Tell me why it is not allowed to offer 12 satoshi if price is not set and is open for discussion and what makes it something which needs to be removed?

Is there any forum rule where it says that "you are not allowed to comment in other peoples sale threads even thought OP said topic is open for discussion"?
truth or dare

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 01:24:04 AM

I admited it once.. twice .. it's last time i bother with yall.

Don't let people drive you away. You were correct to be upset you just expressed your indignation a little too emotionally. You have been punished enough. You are not a scammer so the mutual forgiveness they are preaching for each other should have you covered too.

I support your rage and indignation at punishment by scammers, next time do not let emotion become a factor.

The forum needs more people with a willingness to fight scamming at all levels regardless of the retribution the trust system affords high level scammers.  

TMAN will find that trying to cry out for double standards he has openly defined for himself is foolish.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2020, 01:56:06 AM

I think the pheds can suck my dick down here in europe. And i think all the importance given to such matter is just pointless and even stupid.

Edit: I double fucking dare anyone to pursue charges for this.
You are idiot. Putting you on ignore.

This is the equivalent of two people having a conversation in a restaurant, and you running up and screaming into a bullhorn and calling it free speech because you don't like the fact that person is talking.
And who that imaginary second person would be? This is forum, not restaurant  Roll Eyes
He has a right to trade whatever the fuck he likes here as long as it is legal. You don't have a right to interfere with that just because you personally don't like it, or simply to entertain yourself.
That is not the question here, if you want to talk about someone interfering with other peoples threads for personal entertainment, start with yourself interfering and deflecting investigation threads.

Back to topic Some posts are likely removed because of certain things mentioned above, but how do you explain this and/or better this? Tell me one good reason why these 2 posts are off topic replies. Tell me why it is not allowed to offer 12 satoshi if price is not set and is open for discussion and what makes it something which needs to be removed?

Is there any forum rule where it says that "you are not allowed to comment in other peoples sale threads even thought OP said topic is open for discussion"?

The other person would be his potential customer. Investigation threads are meant to be for open debate and discussion. Just because you don't agree with or don't like what I have to say about it doesn't make it "interference". That is of course unless your goal is to dish out punitive punishments motivated by personal grievances regardless of the facts, then sure, it is interference. Of course you don't have a right to abuse the forum's systems to do any of that.
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 02:07:26 AM

Investigation threads are meant to be for open debate and discussion. Just because you don't agree with or don't like what I have to say about it doesn't make it "interference". That is of course unless your goal is to dish out punitive punishments motivated by personal grievances regardless of the facts, then sure, it is interference. Of course you don't have a right to abuse the forum's systems to do any of that.
Yes, about investigation, not about you coming to talk about not related things.You talking about apples in thread about oranges is deflecting thread. Moving topic into different direction. Deflecting. Interfering.
The other person would be his potential customer.
But TMAN is was potential customer!
regardless of the facts
Ok. Lets talk about (on topic) facts, can you respond with a fact and reply to my post with another on topic reply and say why posts 1 and 2 are off topic and why it is not allowed to offer 12 satoshi if price is not set and is open for discussion?
truth or dare

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 02:22:49 AM

Investigation threads are meant to be for open debate and discussion. Just because you don't agree with or don't like what I have to say about it doesn't make it "interference". That is of course unless your goal is to dish out punitive punishments motivated by personal grievances regardless of the facts, then sure, it is interference. Of course you don't have a right to abuse the forum's systems to do any of that.
Yes, about investigation, not about you coming to talk about not related things.You talking about apples in thread about oranges is deflecting thread. Moving topic into different direction. Deflecting. Interfering.
The other person would be his potential customer.
But TMAN is was potential customer!
regardless of the facts
Ok. Lets talk about (on topic) facts, can you respond with a fact and reply to my post with another on topic reply and say why posts 1 and 2 are off topic and why it is not allowed to offer 12 satoshi if price is not set and is open for discussion?

OG was a potential customer in tmans auction.
Then again so was TMAN according to him.

Didn't stop tman claiming. OG should not be there offering appraisal.
SatSnatcher

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 04:29:15 AM

drunken ramblings
The night I posted . .. .  I'd "had a few"

I hope I get a chance at forgiveness if I ever fuck up while drunk posting here..
I atleast try to stop by the time I have to close one eye to proofread my post Wink
truth or dare

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 04:35:50 AM
Last edit: February 17, 2020, 02:49:51 PM by truth or dare

drunken ramblings
The night I posted . .. .  I'd "had a few"

I hope I get a chance at forgiveness if I ever fuck up while drunk posting here..
I atleast try to stop by the time I have to close one eye to proofread my post Wink

I think so as long as you were not scamming someone. That's just my opinion. There may be exceptions I have not considered. So long as we treat everyone the same that is the important thing. The fact you employ such a sensible cut off threshold will likely prevent you making such an error.

Strange that TMAN and Malboroza are attempting to impose rules on others That TMAN is claiming should not apply to himself.

It stands to reason that it's TMAN ordered OG out of his auction scam thread for giving fair appraisal on the grounds it was ruining / interfering with his auction scam. Then he should know his own fair (according to tman) appraisal is interfering ruining this other members auction. Therefore tman would be supporting the moderators action to remove his interfering posts.

I think a sensible opinion with supporting argument thats corroborated with objective evidence appraising the value of the auctioned item should be permitted generally. However, if  people order others not to do it in their auctions then they must not complain if they are held to their own standards. Well, they can complain, but they will look rather silly.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: