Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 08:35:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Exrates exhange took my btc and didn’t let me withdraw  (Read 137 times)
Karkor123 (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 10:32:26 PM
Last edit: February 14, 2020, 11:03:27 PM by Karkor123

From 28 jan exrates exchange didn’t let me withdraw my btc because of suspicious activity and the only response i get from them wait we are checking and banned me from telegram and i tweeted about my problem in twitter with screenshot of my pending withdrawal         https://twitter.com/ahmedta41238163/status/1226216920493543435?s=21
malevolent
can into space
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1721

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 10:56:58 PM

You can't embed images but you can post links to them. There are a lot of threads about Exrates being a scam exchange, googling "exrates bitcointalk" is enough for them to appear. You could also post on various reddit cryptocurrency subreddits, but if it's as scammy as it looks like, you can say goodbye to your money. Sad

Signature space available for rent.
Karkor123 (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 11:04:06 PM

You can't embed images but you can post links to them. There are a lot of threads about Exrates being a scam exchange, googling "exrates bitcointalk" is enough for them to appear. You could also post on various reddit cryptocurrency subreddits, but if it's as scammy as it looks like, you can say goodbye to your money. Sad
thank you i put the link
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 2974

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2020, 11:04:30 PM

You can't upload it here you need to use a 3rd party hosting to host the image. Already mention above

I suggest you upload them on Imgur.com then post it here.

It seems that this exchange already has many complaints here on the forum. Read these threads below.

- EXRATES.ME is a scam Exchange
- Exrates exchange is ascam exchange]=ttps://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5222369.0]Exrates exchange is ascam exchange
- lk.exrates.me SCAM!
- Exrates exchange is ascam exchange
- Exrates.me not approving my withdraw request and not responding to my e-mails. You have the same issue with this.

So you've been scam.
Better make a scam accusation against them to warn the others from here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0
Or move this thread to scam accusation.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 11:11:20 PM

You're trading on arguably one of the least trustworthy platforms on the internet, and you're now crying that they stole your BTC?

Maybe now you'll learn to do your due diligence before trusting an obscure platform with your money.

Nobody is going to check your Twitter here or fight your battles for you here, make a scam report in the Scam Accusations section if you genuinely believe you've been robbed.

I wouldn't expect to get your money back though, Exrates is complete trash.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 12:57:19 AM

From 28 jan exrates exchange didn’t let me withdraw my btc because of suspicious activity and the only response i get from them wait we are checking and banned me from telegram and i tweeted about my problem in twitter with screenshot of my pending withdrawal         https://twitter.com/ahmedta41238163/status/1226216920493543435?s=21

This is unfortunate. In crypto, it's mandatory to do a self-research before putting money on something.

Exrates has been involved in many unprofessional approaches to their customers in the past.

As for your case, we don't know the whole story here as maybe they scam you or you really did violate their terms. What else did they tell you to do to prove your claims were true?

As suggested, compile all you have there as a basis (withdrawals, email, chat logs etc.) and make a proper scam thread. Not that you will recover your funds from doing that but it will serve as a good review regarding that exchange. We don't even know where did you learn that exchange.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 06:31:39 AM

Maybe you did not go that exchange willingly to just trade right? Because I see only bounty hunters sometimes go there to sell their tokens, because I don't think wise people will go there after having lots of scam accusations against that suspicious Exrates exchange. Last year they used to keep their ranking up on Coinmarketcap, but as soon as people get it, Exrates has decreased listing fees and now stocking the user's fund. Mate, share this everywhere in social channels so people don't fall in this scam anymore.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1132

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 02:36:02 PM

You're trading on arguably one of the least trustworthy platforms on the internet, and you're now crying that they stole your BTC?

Maybe now you'll learn to do your due diligence before trusting an obscure platform with your money.

Nobody is going to check your Twitter here or fight your battles for you here, make a scam report in the Scam Accusations section if you genuinely believe you've been robbed.

I wouldn't expect to get your money back though, Exrates is complete trash.
Sounds harsh but this is indeed part of the reality.People never ever learn until they do experience unfortunate circumstances.

Given links above about Exrates is already a solid proof that this one do have lots of scam issues.So chances on getting those funds back is indeed 0%.

Its better to move on rather than stressing yourself into something which is nearly impossible to happen.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: