Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:54:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Prayer vs the Racism and vs the Oil,  (Read 134 times)
jabuenrostro (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 11:06:54 PM

Prayer vs the Racism and vs the Oil,

Hi, Church, as you know, is well known how much the racists hate us, and we pray, and pray but it ins't enough to make them fall, so the Furer still is the Us president, and the Oil is the king of the transportation, period.!, but not only that, indeed, certainly all the churches know that there are racists from other planets watching us, in fact, there are preparing a HUGE INVASION FLEET in order to help the Furer, to send us into the gas chamber, just like the Nazis did a few years ago, and I'm not kidding Church, they are getting ready because the Devil doesn't want that the kingdom of God goes farther, on the other side, the local aerospace industry has a new electric reactor, capable to pick up any Vessel, and also they have a Hypersonic hydrogen engine, able to fly several times the speed of sound, indeed, we have achieved the technology to develop a defense fleet, but now, the problem are the Oilers, because when they knew about it, they put a scream in the hell, in order to stop any develop of new spaceships, because all of them are made with clean and UNLIMITED ENERGY, in other words, I going to be clear with you Church, or you fast and pray enough vs the Oil, or soon, very soon we'll have millions and millions of skinheads deformed by the devil in this planet, ready to help to the Americans and Germans Nazis to kill us, However if you don't believed me, then just see this video, and ask yourself, How the Japanese Catholic Church, got the inspiration to make this material?, on the other hand, the bible is clear, I mean, God isn't going to send the imperial fleet, or somebody else to help us, I mean, or we get what we need or we'll suffer even more, but just see it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnNHUsGK7H8

Now see closer, and note the horror, the fear and the destruction:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzWfu3STLtQ

Annex the prayer and instructions:

Ho dear lord, See how many disaster the fossil fuels produces, see the fire in the forests, see the droughts in the harvests, see the pollution in the cities, and more, indeed, see how expensive and destructive the fossil fuels are, and nobody says anything, nobody can do anything because all the governments receive money from them, and even your owns chosen's like the Mexican president supports them, therefore:
if the god of the world ins't bigger than my god,
If the lord of sin ins' bigger than my lord,
If the prince of the air ins't bigger than prince,
If the king of the Oil ins't bigger than my king,
In other words,
if the one that destroy us isn't bigger that the one that create us, then I beg to the one that create us, to shed a few drops of the blood of the beloved upon the Oilers where is more painful for them, In Jesus Christ name, Amen and Amen.

Note: this prayer must be done only for those that are fasting, I mean, for those that are eating just fruits, vegetables and grains with water like Daniel (DAN10:1~21), also must be done for more that one intercessor only one time per day, in order to hit harder (LUKE1:10~13), on the other hand, I'm sending this prayer to big churches every day, in order to make the life miserable for the Oilers and their partners, but if you need even more power, then you can make the prayer on your knees, and at the altar, or you can add more challengers, and you'll see, Once again, thanks for your attention and your prayers.

Annex other teachings:

How to Heal the planet or How to make free energy, How to heal cancer, diabetes, arthritis, etc, How to Pray, and even More, by example, this weekend, I will pray for the church because I don't want to see miniskirts, shorts or pants inside.

https://www.helloforos.com/t/necesitas-mas-dinero-para-tus-proyectos/503939/2

Pd: If you like it, then share it, otherwise we won't make it.

Ab your server but not your friend.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: