Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:42:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌐✅[ANN][IEO]Exorium - The First Global Crypto Humanitarian Project✅🌐  (Read 780 times)
ExoriumProject (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 03:32:21 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2020, 03:29:33 PM by ExoriumProject

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AFarpa

Activity: 203
Merit: 11

“Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.”

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 04:19:27 PM
Last edit: January 20, 2020, 03:59:24 PM by AFarpa

Lol..
I do not know about the community ...but I can not  see any of that imgur image attached to the  links !

Maybe better you  can take some time to  make a website with the  members within the project !

ExoriumProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 04:25:50 PM

Lol..
I do not know about the community ...but I can not  see any of that imgur image attacked to the  links !

Maybe better you  can take some time to  make a website with the  members within the project !

You will be able to see the whole ann soon, we just paid for the copper membership and it's taking more time than expected. As soon as it got confirmed, the direct image links will appear. Sorry about that.

In the meantime if you are interested, you can visit our website: https://exorium.xyz/
ExoriumProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 02:51:40 PM

We are looking for personnel to manage our discord community, you can apply for the position by joining our discord channel. Once you joined, PM our Project Manager, Beacon.
as9ardia

Activity: 541
Merit: 137

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2020, 12:58:18 PM

1 Trillion Supply? are u sure about that?  Huh Roll Eyes

I just visit your website, read some part of your whitepaper (including this ANN of course) but I didn't see who's behind this project, can u show us your project development team?

///Back from hiatus////
Say F to Virus!!!
ExoriumProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 20, 2020, 01:50:42 PM

I just visit your website, read some part of your whitepaper (including this ANN of course) but I didn't see who's behind this project, can u show us your project development team?

The 1 trillion supply accounts for the very engine of the platform ... 100% match donations. We match individual rewards the same amount which is then donated to one of five projects that we will be working with. A large asset pool is required to accomplish this with the way the rewards are structured and projected membership. The visibility of the owners will never be shown for two reasons, preferred privacy and status anonymity. They do not want any recognition for what they are doing. We will however be releasing our ambassador team details in the coming weeks. These will be our representatives on the ground in our project locations. Hope that makes sense.
bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 20, 2020, 01:52:52 PM

I am not sure that this project is not very transparent about this project because they do not have a team, so it is difficult for identification to be afraid of being fake, and with such a large supply for what purpose? even though the low price will still not be able to trust about this token, especially when IEO is launched at an exchange which has not been determined.
I'm not sure.
ExoriumProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 20, 2020, 02:15:30 PM

I am not sure that this project is not very transparent about this project because they do not have a team, so it is difficult for identification to be afraid of being fake, and with such a large supply for what purpose? even though the low price will still not be able to trust about this token, especially when IEO is launched at an exchange which has not been determined.
I'm not sure.

All of your questions has been explained in the post before yours, please read it. Thank you.
DocMartin

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 20, 2020, 02:34:47 PM

What did you think of the Whitepaper? What stood out for you? The team details will be released over the coming weeks, thanks for your feedback. Would like to know more about what you
thought of the whitepaper though, thanks.
Raflesia

Activity: 2310
Merit: 562

_""""Duelbits""""_

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2020, 04:12:17 PM

Wow it turns out that the supply is so big 1 trillion. Isn't that too big in making EXM tokens? tokens like this will easily become shitcoin because with too much supply it is possible to be on the market especially on the Waves platform.
The team needs to be published more because investors always see the team first.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
as9ardia

Activity: 541
Merit: 137

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2020, 04:57:19 PM

<snip>
A large asset pool is required to accomplish this with the way the rewards are structured and projected membership.
If this is the case, why not to use "unlimited" for your total token supply?

The visibility of the owners will never be shown for two reasons, preferred privacy and status anonymity. They do not want any recognition for what they are doing. We will however be releasing our ambassador team details in the coming weeks. These will be our representatives on the ground in our project locations. Hope that makes sense.

personally I'm bit hate with less transparent like this. but may be I will follow your development update.
Regarding Ambassador, do you have some criteria? will there be open recruitment?

<snip>
What did you think of the Whitepaper? What stood out for you? The team details will be released over the coming weeks, thanks for your feedback. Would like to know more about what you
To be honest, nothing special about your WP, because all the content on your whitepaper is already stated on your website.

So, I'm confuse now, first comment said that team do not want any recognition but then u said "The team details will be released over the coming weeks"

///Back from hiatus////
Say F to Virus!!!
DocMartin

View Profile
January 20, 2020, 05:31:21 PM

Wow it turns out that the supply is so big 1 trillion. Isn't that too big in making EXM tokens? tokens like this will easily become shitcoin because with too much supply it is possible to be on the market especially on the Waves platform.
The team needs to be published more because investors always see the team first.

The supply is 1 Trillion correct, we don't expect the token to reach $1 per unit due to the nature of the market, and due to the nature of the rewards and donations of tokens given, a lot of token will be required, not just a few million or tens of millions. There is lots of work to be done folks and we want to do something positive in the world in this space. I disagree with your analogy based on my previous explanation, there will be no such thing as too much supply if the entry points are unlimited and the output is also unlimited. Putting up team pictures never satisfies investors, let me tell you that with certainty. I've invested in coins before and not one picture impressed me. What did impress me however was the work ethic of the team, the publications and the close adhesion to roadmaps. Pictures mean nothing, that's all smoke and mirrors. Saying that our ambassadors and team images will go up in due course as we grow this platform. It's early days yet! Lots of positive and good work to be done! Keep up the good feedback and lets get the word out there about Exorium.
ExoriumProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 20, 2020, 05:57:45 PM

Cryptocurrency, Quizzes & Humanitarianism Hug it Out For Africa

https://www.reddit.com/user/ExoriumProject/comments/erd7n8/cryptocurrency_quizzes_humanitarianism_hug_it_out/
DocMartin

View Profile
January 20, 2020, 07:09:35 PM

<snip>
A large asset pool is required to accomplish this with the way the rewards are structured and projected membership.
If this is the case, why not to use "unlimited" for your total token supply?

Yes we've left that possibility open Smiley

The visibility of the owners will never be shown for two reasons, preferred privacy and status anonymity. They do not want any recognition for what they are doing. We will however be releasing our ambassador team details in the coming weeks. These will be our representatives on the ground in our project locations. Hope that makes sense.

personally I'm bit hate with less transparent like this. but may be I will follow your development update.
Regarding Ambassador, do you have some criteria? will there be open recruitment?

Yes I understand. Some people are comforted by images of people and scream lack of transparency when they are not there. You must judge a projects by it's merits, workethic, roadmap, management and documentation along with many other factors. Pictures of people mean close to nothing i'm afraid. They don't guarantee anything is what i'm saying. I've come across countless crypto's with the flashiest of images and fancy names under them all but to collapse several months later. Ambassador listings will be put on the site as they come in and more information regarding the partnered projects in Africa also. Stick with us, keep an eye out for us if you don't like the transparency.

<snip>
To be honest, nothing special about your WP, because all the content on your whitepaper is already stated on your website.

Yes the concept is very simple, it's not rocket science. We are not attempting to re-create any new technology here. It's basically a simple token rewards for quiz questions with a matching system for donations to real projects in Africa however the Whitepaper does link and go into much more detail than the website but thank you for your comment.

So, I'm confuse now, first comment said that team do not want any recognition but then u said "The team details will be released over the coming weeks"
The people who came up with the concept will never be named because as stated they do not want toe recognition for what is going to happen. The ambassadors and project leaders are different and their details will be added to the site in due time. No need for confusion, moreso clarification. Thank you so much for your feedback we more than appreciate it.
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2020, 10:57:28 PM

So Exorium using waves platform, sorry I'm not mean to condescending, but tokens that use waves platform are worse than ethereum tokens, a lot of them turn out into trash.
ExoriumProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 07:00:07 AM
Last edit: January 21, 2020, 08:45:35 AM by ExoriumProject

So Exorium using waves platform, sorry I'm not mean to condescending, but tokens that use waves platform are worse than ethereum tokens, a lot of them turn out into trash.

Time will show you and the whole community Exorium is a project which won't turn into trash.
nakata121

Activity: 574
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 09:42:42 AM

Time will show you and the whole community Exorium is a project which won't turn into trash.
Honestly I am very impressed with the concept that you offer in your project, but is that not excessive for your project? Especially I see on your site if it seems like there are no other team members working and of course it is very difficult to develop a project.
My suggestion is better for you to reduce the number of your tokens because with that much amount I think the tokens will be less likely to have high prices in the future.

██ 1 x B itu . com | BIG 5 | ██
5 LIGA 5 BITCOIN
██ 75 PEMENANG DIGAMBAR BULANAN ██
DocMartin

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 10:13:39 AM
Last edit: January 21, 2020, 10:30:37 AM by DocMartin

Not this one thank God. You're not being condescending at all never think that. We value your opinion but we also know there is no waves token like us or even and ethereum token like us, hey
not even a Pos or Pow coin is like us Smiley  Most turn into trash because they are not run right or greed fuels them or they have a faulty longevity model. Regardless stick with us and monitor our
growth and the work we are doing. Nothing beats sitting on the fence observing stuff, no risk! Thanks again Smiley
DocMartin

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 10:22:43 AM

Honestly I am very impressed with the concept that you offer in your project, but is that not excessive for your project? Especially I see on your site if it seems like there are no other team members working and of course it is very difficult to develop a project.
My suggestion is better for you to reduce the number of your tokens because with that much amount I think the tokens will be less likely to have high prices in the future.

Every token is aiming for a high price, that's their focus and sole focus. Our focus is different however we do expect our price to increase by default as we continue to build our community and project donations. We just want to help save lives and with the amount of work we want to do our volume is satisfactory for now. Let me put this into some perspective for you. How much do you think it's going to cost to assist in the building of 1000 water wells? How much do you think it's going to cost to build 120 schools? How much is it going to cost to create logistical routes between villages and communities so medicines can arrive safely and in a timely manner? I haven't even mentioned farming technology or drone technology yet.  Your suggestion to reduce the supply doesn't fit our plan, it fits all the other models out there because most of them are privatized products or services but a global public cause is modelled differently. The supply may have to be endless actually rather than to restrict it. Appreciate your feedback, we have a tremendous team working with us and the work is not a problem. Onwards and upwards, lots of positive work to do here folks, keep the vibes coming Smiley
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 11:15:31 AM

It is more on the project than the platform.

The project is bigger than the platform itself if it proves to be something of worth. The project will have to be assessed and judged according to its own features and qualities and not on the platform it is using.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████