Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:19:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coin do you prefer to hold for more than a year?  (Read 1091 times)
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 02:53:26 PM

Bitcoin is the way to go if we are talking holding here, im sure there are altcoins out there that will out gain bitcoin under a year but its very risky to pick up unknown coins because of the risk of scamming or devs abandoning the project, it's also the same with exchange coins because of exit scam or getting hacked.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gweedo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 03:01:32 PM

I like exchange tokens like BNB and ecxx
Ecxx is one of the worst bullshit conversations I've ever seen. And I don't understand why the new members are trying to promote it like that, BNB is a good altcoin to hold but for Ecxx I won't choose it. In addition, choosing altcoins in the top 20-50 coinmarket is also a great choice, as long as the altcoin market goes up, all will help you get significant profits.
ttcsalam
Copper Member

Activity: 1120
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 03:27:11 PM

I personally prefer to hold bitcoin and ethereum. They are good coin and more potential to hold for long term.

It is very good to hold bitcoin and ethereum in the long run but you have and more and more also add other coins that have upward potential like BTC and ETH and that can add to your portfolio.
TRX, LINK, LTC, DOGE BAT, BNB will be the best choice for you.
Because a lot of news this year the cryptocurrency market will grow well.

I am treating you like I am. Your plan is right.By doing so it is possible to get good things. However, I always prefer Bitcoin.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ KeyFund ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  AUTONOMOUS YIELD TOKEN - DEFLATIONARY MECHANISM  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
FairUser

Activity: 1344
Merit: 264

bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 03:31:12 PM

I also like holding BTC and ETH in the long term, I believe that both will help me gain profits in the future. Also, I tried to bet some money on altcoins at the bottom and hope it could be pumped up many times. A lot of people choose to hold altcoin cheap, they think the price will increase in the future and they will be more profitable. But for me, the cheaper altcoins are the quicker to die, and I don't want to lose all my assets when investing in such altcoins.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
TheICE007

Activity: 646
Merit: 100

tozex.io

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 03:56:03 PM

Without any doubt, if I must hold a coin for more than one year, then it's certainly  would be bitcoin, with that I would have a relaxed mind, no matter the ups and down, there must surely be a rise, ethereum and xrp would be in my portfolio also.

► TOZEX ◄ ♦ Cryptoasset Financing Platform ♦ ► TOZEX ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
coolon

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 19, 2020, 09:02:28 PM

I personally prefer to hold bitcoin and ethereum. They are good coin and more potential to hold for long term.

BTC and ETH are an excellent choice. they are the most reliable and promising coins. However, I think that they will not give such growth as some altcoins. In any case, you need to have them in your portfolio, but I would also add a few promising coins from the top 10 -20, I think they will bring more profit in the future.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
princerepon

Activity: 980
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 19, 2020, 09:23:46 PM

BTC and ETH are an excellent choice. they are the most reliable and promising coins. However, I think that they will not give such growth as some altcoins. In any case, you need to have them in your portfolio, but I would also add a few promising coins from the top 10 -20, I think they will bring more profit in the future.

I would like to say that choosing from top 10 is better than top 20. Every top 50 altcoin looks promising but i will recommend to work with few project which are leading right now. There is no doubt that BTC and ETH is greatest coin of crypto industry doesn't matter you want to hold them or staking them. Beside that i love to recommend XLM and ADA. In my experience those coin have too much possibility to give you good annual profit.
orengitu

Activity: 608
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2020, 09:29:27 PM

I will personally prefer to hold ETH and BTC for a very long time and majorly is because these two coins has grown and consistence over the years.
Although, there are some coins that we have now that will do well in the future, as we all know nobody knows BTC and ETH we be a great assets today. There are some coins that is coming up that someone can hold/invest in it such as BNB, and so on.

●●●●●●●●[Plastic Finance - Recycle . Re-use . Prosper - Plastic Finance]●●●●●●●●
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ Useful Links ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Website◂ | ▸About Us◂ | ▸White Paper◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸LinkedIn
lienfaye

Activity: 2912
Merit: 629

View Profile
July 19, 2020, 09:38:55 PM

I will personally prefer to hold ETH and BTC for a very long time and majorly is because these two coins has grown and consistence over the years.
Although, there are some coins that we have now that will do well in the future, as we all know nobody knows BTC and ETH we be a great assets today. There are some coins that is coming up that someone can hold/invest in it such as BNB, and so on.
Well when it comes to long period holding its really best to choose a well-established coins like bitcoin and eth. This is to ensure that your coins will not turn to shitcoins and can manage to bounce back when the market turns bearish. So its better allocate a huge portion for bitcoin and eth, then choose other altcoins that you think is worthy to hold by doing an extensive research.

IvugeoEvolutionCoin

Activity: 840
Merit: 267

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
July 19, 2020, 09:59:00 PM

Without any doubt, if I must hold a coin for more than one year, then it's certainly  would be bitcoin, with that I would have a relaxed mind, no matter the ups and down, there must surely be a rise, ethereum and xrp would be in my portfolio also.

I'm not disputing this fact but don't you think adding a few altcoins will make much sense? For instance, with a trader plus investor mindset, I will prefer holding a few coins and not just one. OP asking which coin to hold for more than a year should know almost everyone will go for BTC, but in practice who holds only BTC? I would prefer holding BTC, ETH and maybe ADA. Reason why I added ADA is because I'm expecting architecture improvements after Shelley hardfork.

.BITWINUP.
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
BITCOIN PVP PREDECTION GAME

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████░░███████████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀

VS

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████████░░███████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

.Play to earn Crypto.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 19, 2020, 10:01:52 PM

I can still afford to old the first 10 coins on CMC for or than a year and Bitcoin for as long as possible. Although, there are times that you just have to disposed those coins and buy back when their prices are low. So, oi personally do not just hold without putting it to use, either to yield more or to avoid huge losses.
havoc928

Activity: 379

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 03:40:07 AM

Well when it comes to long period holding its really best to choose a well-established coins like bitcoin and eth. This is to ensure that your coins will not turn to shitcoins and can manage to bounce back when the market turns bearish. So its better allocate a huge portion for bitcoin and eth, then choose other altcoins that you think is worthy to hold by doing an extensive research.
I think about it the same way! When we talk about long-term holding, BTC and ETH are always the way to go! Those well-known coins are too famous and too big, so we can invest in them with less worry than others. However, that's just the safe way to go but investing isn't about safety. Investing is about risks, investing in altcoins can be riskier than top coins but it will bring much more profits! That's your call!

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (   About us   Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Python Master
Copper Member

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 04:02:01 AM

I don't like holding Bitcoin, it is to risky to hold Bitcoin in long term while some altcoins are much more potential. I'm confidence in BNB, BAT, TRX, ETH. These coins will be profitable in long term.

blue Snow
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1022

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2020, 04:17:03 AM

some good coins for us to hold for a long time such as Litecoin and Dashcoin because they also have good prices and enthusiasts in various cryptocurency markets.
What do you mean good prices?, both are done under 70% from january 2018. you mentioned Bitcoin at first paragraph I think it's the best cryptocurrency right now.

top 10 -20, I think they will bring more profit in the future.
Good Luck !!

I don't like holding Bitcoin, it is to risky to hold Bitcoin in long term while some altcoins are much more potential. I'm confidence in BNB, BAT, TRX, ETH. These coins will be profitable in long term.
IMO, altcoin you're mentioned are more risk than Bitcoin. good luck for you if you still hold those coin and perhaps get profit than Bitcoin.

sfireman

Activity: 206

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 04:21:00 AM

I actually really confort with bitcoin and ethereum for holding, it gives me a safe feeling when hold these two but in current situation of cryptocurrency market i won't hold any coins instead of just holding fiat and looks and find opportunity of hype coins because right now coins are quick pump and dump, as an active traders i'm too "itchy" to hold coins
I think the market is recovering right now and it's the good time to buy back BTC and ETH as well in order to expect for a pump! Most traders believe that sooner or later this year, there'll be a bullish season. They expect the launching of ETH 2.0 will bring a good sign to the market and trigger other coins to pump. I hope so too! For me, I'm holding BTC and ETH, I don't see too much risk of holding those coins right now.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 04:32:48 AM

I can still afford to old the first 10 coins on CMC for or than a year and Bitcoin for as long as possible. Although, there are times that you just have to disposed those coins and buy back when their prices are low. So, oi personally do not just hold without putting it to use, either to yield more or to avoid huge losses.

It is better to diversify your portfolio when it comes to investments. As the saying goes : don't put all your eggs in one basket. However, you need to evaluate each and every coin that you want to invest with. Not all coins that are in top 10 have strong foundation. So better look for its possible long term application in the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: