Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:37:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Linking this topic as reference, what kind of feedback should this be?
Postive
Negative
Neutral

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Poll]Timelord2067 ad hominem, trolling, fud, accusations, fake flags, lies NSFW  (Read 1384 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (9 posts by 1 users with 1 merit deleted.)
marlboroza (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 05:23:54 PM
Last edit: January 20, 2020, 02:14:30 PM by marlboroza
Merited by Vispilio (2), gospodin (1)

I might refer to account Timelord2067 as "user". I just noticed this post in other thread:
Cue the hurt feelings...

I've just been Trolled by marlboroza (yet again and they have placed me on ignore (yippie!) - so this is my "right of reply" to their (marlboroza's) Trolling in my Known Alts thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2544574.msg53626784#msg53626784 Archive [1], [2]

• Grow some balls...
  • Harden the fuck up...
  • Put them on ignore...
  • Have a wank
  • Go for a walk outdoors and enjoy the first day of the new year.

Archive [1] [2]

Get to work wanker.

This user is lying, it is not first time that they accused me of trolling, it happened before. I told them to send some funds to charity and when I complained that I am not happy how they handled funds user  accused me of trolling https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2544574.msg51665603#msg51665603.

Of course, user created frivolous red flag and accused me that I am spreading FUD because it wasn't like they wanted to be https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5157840.msg51590072#msg51590072, not to mention that they lied that they didn't say something and accused me of FUD.

There are many examples, for example, user created topic 100% of Quickseller's Flags are false. and because of lack of arguments user tried with ad hominem attack https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5165940.msg51857052#msg51857052 and lied about my reason to support some flags, then, because of lack of arguments, user literally attacked forum member xtraelv and accused them of plagiarism.

In this post this user accused forum member mikeywith and me that we are spreading FUD and of course, adds some ad hominem at the end of post and previously tried to pull the same attack here, not to mention reason why that started in first place.
^
In this post timelord2067 said respected user is a troll (obviously trolling)[1], of course, not giving credit to author of that post is OK according to user, but, when someone(me) actually link thread they start trolling right away, followed by "...hey marlboroza, this "link to walletexplorer" will assist you..."  Huh Shocked , followed by my respond and post which is quoted in topic

User (in this post) accused member Vispilio of stalking them while in previous post user specifically mentioned and highlighted forum member Vispilio and linked this post where user also accused them.
^
Why would that be all, user created some weird flags not supported by anyone and opposed by many members (except flag on account wolwoo). After accused and while not receiving answer to question "why am I in this thread", I used the same way to connect accounts as timelord2067 is using (even thought it was parody), timelord2067 quoted my post, redacted it with word "FUD" and again used ad hominem. After pointed it was parody to his connection, and after very simple question "why their connection is good and my is bad" user again accused me of spreading FUD and again, uses ad hominem attack. And, again, in that thread, user lied one more time.
Then forum member nutildah posted very good and on point post and timelord2067 redacted their words and accused them of  "FUD".

There are more examples.

Anyway, today I noticed new feedback in my trust page (I just had to unignore user too see what respect they are talking about):

It was very bad idea to return to known alts thread (unignoring user was also bad idea), I even said somewhere in that thread that I won't return, user very likely misunderstood me, but how they don't remember me saying that I won't return to known alts thread?

You may recall your recent request to do an investigation on your behalf: Archive [1], [2]

Accounts connected (if you don't mind @timelord for returning to this thread for a moment or two):

My investigations in the time I had free can be found in this post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2544574.msg53418358#msg53418358 Archive [1], [2]
And I didn't ask Timelord2067 to investigate this, wth  Huh What respect, what FUD, what trolling?

Edit:
[1]actually, that isn't really what that forum member said, they completely took things out of context and/or missed point.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2020, 05:35:40 PM
Merited by xtraelv (1)

Your poll is missing one option what would be most appropriate IMO: ignore.

The user has always been eccentric and erratic and somewhat trollish. Just ignore.
~DefaultTrust
Copper Member

Activity: 1540
Merit: 487

Stop the war!

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 07:10:53 PM

I see that some users in DT is working like farm. This is not an "account farm" but a "DefaultTrust farm". They feel important enough to have the privileges for trolling.

Do not trust bitcointalk fascists: leonello; Snork1979; ivan1975
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2020, 07:17:14 PM

I see that some users in DT is working like farm. This is not an "account farm" but a "DefaultTrust farm". They feel important enough to have the privileges for trolling.

Piss off, sockpuppeting wanker. There is nothing to prevent incels like you from trolling so your whining is meaningless here.
~DefaultTrust
Copper Member

Activity: 1540
Merit: 487

Stop the war!

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 07:31:59 PM

~
Your tantrums are inappropriate. Try to think before you speak. This is useful.

Do not trust bitcointalk fascists: leonello; Snork1979; ivan1975
pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2020, 08:54:11 PM

Timelord has been known to accuse the randomest of people as alts, and his obsession of linking accounts is very perplexed in nature. But then again, timelord has also also been successful in busting a lot of alts, so I wouldn't say he deserves a negative feedback perse. My initial response would be to resort to solving the issue/quandry in private, and settling down the "beef". But I am not sure, if it would work in this case, its quite possible for more allegations and more drama that could come out of this, so, like suchmoon said, its best if both of you ignore each other, and go your ways.

nullius
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 2610

If you don’t do PGP, you don’t do crypto!

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2020, 09:14:36 PM

Timelord has been known to accuse the randomest of people as alts,

...and, in my case, publicly endorsed Quickseller’s (!) perennial accusation that “nullius” is just the latest in a long string of alts.  (Protip for Quickseller:  It’s called projection.)

Below is a draft of a PM that I wrote earlier with intent to send it to Timelord2067.  I held it, debating whether what began as a public tag should be taken to private discussions.  I see no reason to; and I am always wary of engaging in private arguments with parties whom I do not trust or even know very well, which may foreseeably lead to public misquotes or worse.  Now that I see this thread, I realize that it’s probably better just to post it here.  I invite Timelord2067’s “‘clarification’”.

The context:

Based on that, I put ~Timelord2067 on the new trust list I installed yesterday, and left the following neutral trust feedback dated 2020-01-16:

Quote from: nullius
Cited Quickseller’s completely unfounded, factually incorrect speculation as the basis for a neutral tag on my account. Although this happened to be harmless to me, it shows exceedingly poor judgment. I leave this note to explain my ~Timelord2067. https://archive.fo/W9BlF#selection-1279.0-1279.12 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4626680.msg41800616#msg41800616

I dashed that off-the-cuff, while busy with exceedingly thorough vetting of trust-list inclusions.  (I take trust seriously.*)  On further reflection, it’s not harmless; see below.

(* Wherefore you should not take offence if you were not included, or if I later remove your inclusion without ~excluding you.  I spent hours examining the impact that each inclusion would have, and striking the names of people whom I respect for reasons that verge on the obsessive.  I expect for my inclusions list to grow slowly, if at all, and for my exclusions list to grow rapidly.  Motto for nullius, named “of nobody”:  Trust nobody.)

The following quote is of neutral trust feedback that Timelord2067 left for me on 2020-01-17 (today).

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=976210
Quote from: Timelord2067
nullius is reverse engineering his negative trust of me. (and has never communicated his "concerns" with me for "clarification")

You made a public statement on my trust page directly referencing Quickseller’s post, which is false from start to finish.  That was on your part an exercise of poor judgment—and worse, a false statement by you yourself.  So, being then in a lenient mood, I simply excluded reliance on your judgment, and made a statement publicly (just like yours) explaining why.

That was the actual reason for my ~.  There was no “reverse-engineering”.  It further shows poor judgment (or worse) that you pretend to read my mind, and insinuate unstated ulterior motives to deny the quite reasonable motive I plainly stated.

I don’t know why you are using scare quotes, but I will set that aside.  If you wish to “clarify”, then please explain how it did not show poor judgment (and worse) for you to implicitly endorse the veracity of this:

He moved on. The account he was as posting from was not his first not by a long shot and likely won’t be his last.

Now, for a contrast just to show how ridiculous is your assertion that I am “reverse-engineering” my stated reasons...

As you may have noticed, suchmoon outright red-tagged my account with the following negative feedback dated 2019-01-10:

Quote from: suchmoon
This feedback serves as a warning that this user has been inactive for a long time. You should be careful if this account reactivates and attempts to trade.

The feedback was truthful; and the red-tag was reasonable, insofar as this would be a very valuable account for anyone who could compromise it.  I did not complain—to the contrary!  I PMed a PGP-signed statement to suchmoon on 2020-01-01, with outright thanks for red-tagging my account (“Good call.  I appreciate the prophylactic effect of the negative, in so far as it makes the account unattractive for theft.”).  If you wish to verify this, I unequivocally consent to suchmoon disclosing that PM.

(And by the way, the tag was not removed for several weeks thereafter; I still did not complain, for I myself had suggested that suchmoon wait and watch to be sure that I am really me.  IIUC, another user independently PMed suchmoon and asked for its removal.)

suchmoon’s negative feedback, and the stated reasons therefor, showed wise judgment.  That was protecting the forum—and protecting me, too.  I would not want for a Craig Wright type of character to break into my forum account and promote some scam as “Nullian Vision”.  It took effort and personal merit for me to build my reputation.  In case of a forum hack, identity thieves should not be able to abuse my good name for purposes that I would hate.

Whereas your neutral tag idiotically made it look as if Quickseller knew something about me.  Worse, by implication, you, Timelord2067, were telling the world that I float from alt to alt, and now I “moved on”.  That shows much worse than poor judgment.

I never had any conflict with you before, but that made me realize you do not care too much about the veracity of statements you make about other people.  ~ exists for that reason.  I do not want to see your tags as “trusted”; and I suggest that others should not, either.

Please be advised, if you want to squabble with me over this, I may disclose PMs on this subject if I think that’s necessary to protect myself, or otherwise warranted.  I myself will stand by all I just said, any way that may arise; if you so desire, feel free to post this whole PM in Reputation.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2020, 09:49:33 PM

(And by the way, the tag was not removed for several weeks thereafter; I still did not complain, for I myself had suggested that suchmoon wait and watch to be sure that I am really me.  IIUC, another user independently PMed suchmoon and asked for its removal.)

I thought it was you PMing me from your main account.

j/k

The main account is obviously the one with more meritzzzz.

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2020, 10:53:05 PM

Timelord is in fact a dildor. In spite of this fact, this is not what the trust system is for. Exclude him and encourage others to do so, don't abuse trust ratings in retribution, it only devalues the whole system in order to satiate your need for petty retribution.
marlboroza (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 10:57:53 PM

The user has always been eccentric and erratic and somewhat trollish. Just ignore.

Yeah, eccentric, erratic and trollish, john5mith is not Timelord2067, the_doctor is not Timelord2067, DrWho is not Timelord2067, Dimelord is not Timelord2067. There is some other medical term for this.

2 for ignore, I would also like to hear opinions of people who voted for neutral and negative.

Timelord has been known to accuse the randomest of people as alts, and his obsession of linking accounts is very perplexed in nature. But then again, timelord has also also been successful in busting a lot of alts, so I wouldn't say he deserves a negative feedback perse. My initial response would be to resort to solving the issue/quandry in private, and settling down the "beef". But I am not sure, if it would work in this case, its quite possible for more allegations and more drama that could come out of this, so, like suchmoon said, its best if both of you ignore each other, and go your ways.
It somehow started here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5108783.msg49747436#msg49747436 but really began here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5108783.msg49762067#msg49762067 when I said that "I masturbated on his positive trust" and IIRC it escalated here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5112175.msg49859981#msg49859981.

I have tried to explain him that it was a bloody joke, I previously pointed what part of that post he should read because it was obviously misunderstanding but he didn't want to listen. Since then, whatever I say and he doesn't like, he use that thread as ad hominem attack. Not to mention trolling. After I don't know how many posts in known alts, scam accusations and PM's we shared, he said "link to walletexplorer" will assist you", well fuck you Timelord2067.

Yeah, I am all for "burying the hatchet", but Timelord2067 has to accept that it was a bloody joke first. He has to take that thing out of his head. Fucking prick, it was first positive feedback I got, I felt so proud and happy and stuff to receive that feedback because it came from known investigator.

But how can we bury hatchet, he thinks I am lauda, he doesn't like lauda therefore he doesn't like me any more. What is his proof actually? "Lauda was moderator in croatian local and marlboroza speaks croatian"! One can act for some time, but since 2016., FFS my and Lauda's English are, we have expression here, "sky and ground" (very different levels  Smiley)

Dude! In 2016. I sent many messages to Lauda because forum member U2 accused me of being alt of Egg.chuck scammer, I don't have those messages because I wiped PM's but Lauda might have them. Connection was made using bitvest.io wallet and all messages are deleted from Known alts thread, there was account Chris (please don't make me search for correct account nick, rather correct me) posted something, and lauda said something, and timelord2067 said something and I almost end up with negative, I texted bitvest owner zodiac and then he said few words and we all agreed to delete messages, unfortunately I wasn't aware of archive site so record does not exist. Well Timelord2067 obviously forget that! So how the fuck I know that?

Yeah, I am all for burring hatchets, but only if it involves other party.

(@nullius @TECSHARE I will read your post now)
nullius
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2020, 11:10:16 PM
Last edit: January 17, 2020, 11:21:06 PM by nullius

The real nullius is the one with no history of promoting the DeepOnion scam.  (I am deliberately not mentioning who PMed you, because I don’t want to dishonourably backtalk him in an unrelated thread whereas I think that he was sincerely trying to help me.  I am just mentioning it to be clear, I did not ask for that help.)

I'm getting paid by sarcasm to carry it in my signature

j/k

You still have not explained why sarcasm stopped paying for your signature.  Why were you banned from sarcasm’s campaign, hmmm?  Very suspicious!  You did not deny that sarcasm banned you.  I will now flag and tag you, and use this post as my evidence.

[Edit:  Added classic suchmoon quote for a damaging admission, appropriately stripped of all context.]

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2020, 11:21:37 PM

You still have not explained why sarcasm stopped paying for your signature.  Why were you banned from sarcasm’s campaign, hmmm?  Very suspicious!  You did not deny that sarcasm banned you.  I will now flag and tag you, and use this post as my evidence.

Shhhhh... I'm a secret agent for sarcasm now, don't blow my cover.

Well, someone has to move first and my money is on the sane one, i.e. you.
pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2020, 11:56:25 PM

It somehow started here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5108783.msg49747436#msg49747436 but really began here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5108783.msg49762067#msg49762067 when I said that "I masturbated on his positive trust" and IIRC it escalated here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5112175.msg49859981#msg49859981.

I have tried to explain him that it was a bloody joke, I previously pointed what part of that post he should read because it was obviously misunderstanding but he didn't want to listen. Since then, whatever I say and he doesn't like, he use that thread as ad hominem attack. Not to mention trolling. After I don't know how many posts in known alts, scam accusations and PM's we shared, he said "link to walletexplorer" will assist you", well fuck you Timelord2067.

Yeah, I am all for "burying the hatchet", but Timelord2067 has to accept that it was a bloody joke first. He has to take that thing out of his head. Fucking prick, it was first positive feedback I got, I felt so proud and happy and stuff to receive that feedback because it came from known investigator.

But how can we bury hatchet, he thinks I am lauda, he doesn't like lauda therefore he doesn't like me any more. What is his proof actually? "Lauda was moderator in croatian local and marlboroza speaks croatian"! One can act for some time, but since 2016., FFS my and Lauda's English are, we have expression here, "sky and ground" (very different levels  Smiley)

Dude! In 2016. I sent many messages to Lauda because forum member U2 accused me of being alt of Egg.chuck scammer, I don't have those messages because I wiped PM's but Lauda might have them. Connection was made using bitvest.io wallet and all messages are deleted from Known alts thread, there was account Chris (please don't make me search for correct account nick, rather correct me) posted something, and lauda said something, and timelord2067 said something and I almost end up with negative, I texted bitvest owner zodiac and then he said few words and we all agreed to delete messages, unfortunately I wasn't aware of archive site so record does not exist. Well Timelord2067 obviously forget that! So how the fuck I know that?

I think if TimeLord got mad for the masturbate joke, out of everything else, its pretty wack.

The connection between you and Lauda makes no sense, its like as if you both are humans. But Lauda is a CAT! A FRIGGING CAT! Nullius can approve too!!!

But yeah no, as for burying the hatchet, send him a pm, apologize for the "mastubation joke" even though you shouldn't really be, and if things are still the same, just ignore and move on. Y'all don't have to waste too much time on a damn misunderstanding on a fucking joke. Like seriously, its like 4 years now.

nullius
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2020, 12:24:46 AM

The connection between you and Lauda makes no sense, its like as if you both are humans. But Lauda is a CAT! A FRIGGING CAT! Nullius can approve too!!!

Since Timelord2067 deems Quickseller’s alt-account accusations to be reliable evidence, here is another:

Nullius' knowledge about blockchain science and cryptography is a dead giveaway....  He could even be Satoshi.  Shocked
nullius is lauda. That is very clear. Anyone who does not see this is simply closing their eyes.

Wait, does this mean that I am marlboroza, the feline inventor of Bitcoin?  Help, I am confused!

It is impossible for me not to see and to forget first positive feedback I received. I masturbated on it for few days IIRC.

Wait, how is that even offensive to Timelord2067?  It is not “disrespectful” of him as he subsequently alleged in the threads you cited.

I would infer prickly religious sensibilities (unapproved by the One True Religion), except that his avatar makes that a bit improbable.  I really cannot imagine any other reason why he would be even mildly annoyed, much less pick up some sort of vendetta against you over that.

The fact that one of my early positive feedbacks was, unfortunately, a literal declaration of love from a honeytrap scammer who started here by fooling his/her/its way through GirlsGoneBitcoin verification is totally, absolutely irrelevant to my inability to conceive of any reason to see your feedback masturbation joke as anything but complimentary.

Shhhhh... I'm a secret agent for sarcasm now, don't blow my cover.

QUOTED!  Expect to see this admission of nefarious motives pop up at unexpected times, far into the future.

dragonvslinux
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 2204

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 12:37:55 AM

(I am deliberately not mentioning who PMed you, because I don’t want to dishonourably backtalk him in an unrelated thread whereas I think that he was sincerely trying to help me.  I am just mentioning it to be clear, I did not ask for that help.)

You're talking about me right? Kind of obvious when I investigated your pgp signature (that hadn't previously been staked)  Roll Eyes
You're wrong though, I wasn't trying to help you (sorry). I saw a verification error. Namely, you signing a message without previously staked key and was curious so investigated...
PS - Sounds like you're trying to a shill a shitcoin.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
marlboroza (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 01:20:14 AM

I think if TimeLord got mad for the masturbate joke, out of everything else, its pretty wack.

But yeah no, as for burying the hatchet, send him a pm, apologize for the "mastubation joke" even though you shouldn't really be, and if things are still the same, just ignore and move on. Y'all don't have to waste too much time on a damn misunderstanding on a fucking joke. Like seriously, its like 4 years now.
I already posted it was a joke, what can I possibly send him, "I am sorry that one part of my post was supposed to be some kind of humor?

Well, he can read everything in this thread and respond. It is up to him now to react.

Timelord is in fact a dildor. In spite of this fact, this is not what the trust system is for. Exclude him and encourage others to do so, don't abuse trust ratings in retribution, it only devalues the whole system in order to satiate your need for petty retribution.
I have no clue what word "didlor" means, please explain.

Other parts, I have no idea what you want to say, but I remember someone was tagged by admin because they created wrong flag. Also, I have no clue what you mean by "abuse trust ratings in retribution", I don't remember doing this. This thread is perfect example, I am asking for solutions. Also, you said it is OK to tag trolls so I don't know what you are talking about.
nullius
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2020, 02:54:11 AM
Last edit: January 18, 2020, 03:07:04 AM by nullius

I already posted it was a joke, what can I possibly send him, "I am sorry that one part of my post was supposed to be some kind of humor?

Although I get that pugman is just trying to be pragmatic and turn down the drama, I find the modern apology culture to be quite odious.  Wresting an insincere apology from someone who did nothing wrong, and accepting an insincere apology from a manipulative criminal who is just trying to steal back trust, are two sides of the same apology shitcoin.

So if you want to bury the hatchet as deeply as you can, why don’t you send Timelord a polite PM saying, “Dear ‘Sir’:  I’m sorry you feel like my innocently-intended bawdy joke was somehow ‘disrespectful’ toward you.  Please ‘forgive’ me.  P.S., you are the ‘master’ of scare-quotes; I ‘learn’ at your feet.”  From all you have said in this thread, it seems that would be sincere.  We could then wait with bated breath for his apology for making accusations against you on the basis of no evidence.

Am I not a master of apologetic diplomacy?  So sorry!

dragonvslinux, so sorry, I was deliberately trying to not publicly criticize you—much less to start some off-topic flamage in a thread about Timelord2067.  I don’t want to derail the thread here; but if you are accusing me of bad PGP practice, well, I have a reputation to maintain!

You're talking about me right? Kind of obvious when I investigated your pgp signature

Why the mere fact that you posted about it make this so obvious?  johhnyUA was the first to publicly call for a signed statement from me, with the appropriate remark that “His pgp keys is well known” and a handy link.  Husna QA has had my public key for a long time; he is the author of the Indonesian forum PGP tutorial, where I am listed in the credits that I unfortunately can’t read.  Both of them replied to my signed statement in the PGP key thread before you did, plus someone else who apparently used Keybase (please, don’t).

(that hadn't previously been staked)  Roll Eyes

Key management on this forum is a train wreck; and I would not expect for you to find it buried in that disorganized thread.  However, it is there—ironically, first brought there by Timelord2067.  See below.

You're wrong though, I wasn't trying to help you (sorry). I saw a verification error. Namely, you signing a message without previously staked key and was curious so investigated...

Nope.  It’s there—at least the important part, the full fingerprint, plus a binding signed statement demonstrating possession of the corresponding private key.  [Edit:  Oops, I mixed up what I had posted in which thread.]  (The latter is actually unnecessary for me, since I bound my Bitcoin Forum userid into a PGP key userid.)  That was the only stuff sensible to “stake” at a time before the public keyserver network crashed and burned.

From the thread where you say I didn’t “stake” anything, n.b. Timelord’s archive of my profile page (here changed from http to https in the quote):

I've just noticed Junior Member nullius' signature in a post in a vanitygen thread I post in occasionally: [...]

The PGP 0xC2 is also on his profile page https://archive.is/lqi7R#selection-471.0-471.47

Thanks for noticing that.  My PGP key fingerprints are:

Also, I had previously staked my PGP key fingerprint with a binding signed message in another “stake” thread.  Also, my PGP key fingerprint has been in the signature of every forum post that I have ever made since December 2017, as may be verified in the Internet Archive and other sources.  —And in my signature in archived messages to bitcoin-dev, tor-dev, and elsewhere.  —And...  I have been at pains to spread my PGP identity root-of-trust fingerprint so far and wide that it should be infeasible even for powerful attackers to fake or erase it everywhere all at once.

I am glad that you put so much effort into verifying my key.  Cryptographic authentication is important in the small, to protect my account from theft, and important in the large, to ward off Faketoshi-style scams.  However, neither johhny, Husna, nor I made any “error” here; and really, there was no need for you to out yourself in this thread.

PS - Sounds like you're trying to a shill a shitcoin.

OK, assemble the evidence and tag me for it.  If your evidence is good, then I expect that Lauda will step up and blast me to Hell.  I will take a catnap whilst I wait.

With due apologies, I will now refocus on the thread topics:  Timelord2067’s vendetta over marlboroza’s masturbatory humour, suchmoon’s scandalous ulterior motives for promoting laughs, and Timelord2067’s ~poor judgment (or worse) in basing tags on Quicksold nonsense.  At least, one of those is not funny.

Well, he can read everything in this thread and respond. It is up to him now to react.

marlboroza (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 03:34:01 AM
Last edit: January 18, 2020, 03:45:36 AM by marlboroza

Although I get that pugman is just trying to be pragmatic and turn down the drama, I find the modern apology culture to be quite odious.  Wresting an insincere apology from someone who did nothing wrong, and accepting an insincere apology from a manipulative criminal who is just trying to steal back trust, are two sides of the same apology shitcoin.

So if you want to bury the hatchet as deeply as you can, why don’t you send Timelord a polite PM saying, “Dear ‘Sir’:  I’m sorry you feel like my innocently-intended bawdy joke was somehow ‘disrespectful’ toward you.  Please ‘forgive’ me.  P.S., you are the ‘master’ of scare-quotes; I ‘learn’ at your feet.”  From all you have said in this thread, it seems that would be sincere.  We could then wait with bated breath for his apology for making accusations against you on the basis of no evidence.

Am I not a master of apologetic diplomacy?  So sorry!
Nullius, regardless your sarcasm, I have temper and I have that crazy Balkan mentality I don't suck balls like some people around here and I don't apologize for jokes no matter how hard "you" (scare quote) think they are and I definitely won't apologize for this. I am pretty damn much honest, when I said it was a joke it was a joke. It was a fucking joke FFS.

I want to know WHY Timelord2067 turned 180 degrees after 2 years, if it was because of this than fuck it.

I edited topic to NSFW, because of "fuck" words..modern society...stone age  Roll Eyes
nullius
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2020, 04:23:56 AM
Merited by marlboroza (2)

Nullius, regardless your sarcasm, I have temper and I have that crazy Balkan mentality I don't suck balls like some people around here and I don't apologize for jokes no matter how hard "you" (scare quote) think they are and I definitely won't apologize for this. I am pretty damn much honest, when I said it was a joke it was a joke. It was a fucking joke FFS.

I noticed.  Although meticulous evidence-gathering was more important (as was a lack of finnicky reasons to not include you), it is a part of why I included you on v1.0 of my refreshed trust list:  I place more trust in people whom I expect will not kowtow to smear campaigns, mudslinging, emotional manipulation, etc.  The same criterion was a point in favour of Lauda, TMAN, actmyname, The Pharmacist, and several key staff members and/or Bitcoin Core devs who have demonstrated track records of standing their ground against extreme personal attacks.

The ability to resist pressure is necessary but insufficient to exercise trustworthy judgment.  The weak-willed are ipso facto untrustworthy, for in the end, they don’t really exercise their own judgment at all; bad people can simply browbeat them into submission.

I think it’s important to mention this.  With the newly democratized DT, I fear that DT will slowly devolve into a popularity contest for who can best pander, flatter, and curry favour—i.e., politicians who not only bend to ill-motivated sticks, but also dangle carrots to actively exploit the underlying human frailties to their advantage.  To be worthy of DT, you need to be at least a little bit of what many people would consider “a jerk”—not for the hell of it, not for trollish purposes, but just because you need to be ruthless and tough as nails against bad people who will try to sway you any way they can, by hook or by crook.

Quote from: Nietzsche
Courageous, unconcerned, scornful, coercive—so wisdom wisheth us; she is a woman, and ever loveth only a warrior.

I want to know WHY Timelord2067 turned 180 degrees after 2 years, if it was because of this than fuck it.

A reasonable question.

hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 06:01:44 AM
Merited by Timelord2067 (1)

Could you add ignore option to the poll if you consider it as an vaild solution ? Using trust system to indicate your grudge on others is not an proper use of trust system and doesn't set as an good example for others if you see.

Btw, I don't think you should be misguided by the great judge nullius. He seems to like adding highly inflammatory substances to the already burning fire in the drama. This colud even be solved by no one apologising and by ignoring each other.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: