Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:07:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: IQ MINING & TRANSCRYPT EXCHANGE ARE FRAUDULENT SCAM CLOUD MINING DEFINETELLY!!!  (Read 142 times)
stoweo (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 02:32:58 PM

Hello IQMINING/TRANSCRYPT looks like a very great Cloud Mining website, you'll be suprised by what I'm going to inform you now,,, First they make you sign up and everything looks fine, once you started investing in there hidden troubles begin...You try to find where to copy and paste your privat external wallet to withdraw money.... There is not: You must open another account at so called TRANSCRYPT EXCHANGE looks like a big exchange place, problem is not listed anywhere not even at Coinmarketcap, they dont even talk bout them, Now please listen:

Once the account openned: You get a wallet ID which you copy & paste on IQmining cloud mining ( they are the same compagny anyway ), you can deposit money feature is enable in exchange but impossible to withdraw any coins feature is disable, you need to pass KYC to enable withdraw feature: the biggest trouble it is not possible to pass KYC, why? First they dont accept address proof which is not in English (I had to call my bank and ask for one hour at the phone to get one, as I live in Switzerland main languages are German, French & Italien, impossible to get an English Bank statment document). This is only to start, with exactly the same documents I openned many accounts pass many KYC as for example at Coinbase, Kraken, Binance, Wirex, Bitwala, Crypto.com, Iqoption, Bitpanda, Kucoin, Decoin, Bitpay (to get debitcards), Cointiger and many more never had one issue...With Iqmininhg & Transcrypt it's been 15 days I'm trying to pass KYC I get everytime the same mails here is one example:

Hello, thank you for provided documents. Unfortunately, we cannot accept it. in order to pass your verification process, please follow the instructions below:

Refill a "Level 1" form with a full information: full name of country of birth, state etc.

Re-upload on the platform front and back side of your national ID card in a full layout with all borders visible in a good quality with clearly visible details.

Take a new selfie with your ID card and re-upload it on the platform: do not put the ID in front of your face, your face and ID should be clearly visible on the picture.

Re-assign the declaration: make sure the signature match the one on your ID card.

Re-upload a document for the proof of address in a better quality (picture you have uploaded is too dark, please replace it and we need it in English). Thank you for contacting us.

Regards,

Diana F. Support

I got about 20 mails like this always with another fullname signature.

Finally I've asked a refund because (I was not sleeping anymore at nights by scanning everytime all my documents and upload them again & again & again., I'm really tired an desesparate, very strange also because deposit feature is enable but withdrawal is looked/disable, I cannot withdraw my mined coins. Other issue they tell you, you will mine this amount of bitcoin/daily, 90% are missing on the balance.

Definitelly its a HUGE SCAM they got ready in there, hopefully I only invested 140 USD but I will never get any refund because from when I've asked a refund, there is no reply from them anymore mails have stopped directly.

One solution: AVOID TOTALLY INVESTING IN THIS SCAM, IQMINING AND TRANSCRYPT ARE ONLY SCAMMERS/PONZI SCHEME and they have absolutelly no mining machines.

Stay Safe investing your money go somewhere else as (at Genesis maybee???)

Respectfully (have a nice week-end)
Smiley

STEPHANE/SWITZERLAND
nakamura12

Activity: 2268
Merit: 669

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 05:21:51 PM

This is not the right board to discuss this kind of topic. You better move this to scam accusation board where it should fit perfectly. I don't see any reason why this should be in gambling board. This is the right board for this kind of topic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0. You can move this thread by clicking the move topic located at the bottom left in the page. Good luck sharing this information. Anyway, I do not know the site that you mention.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: