Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 05:36:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My personal challenge: $1,000 to $1 Million  (Read 933 times)
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 04:04:14 PM

For a country like America $1 million might really be a low income for even just a year.
With their economy you will be living in a 3 different jobs just to suffice your necessities.

If it will just be for savings from your income in trading and other stuff in crypto currencies without moving anything from your salary then it might be really a good number.
Hope to see you update this thread again once you have done it. Good luck.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 05:23:24 PM

I really amaze for the roi (percentage) of OP keep pushing until you reach your goal in my count this kind of amount is a big cash I hope I can reach this goal soon for my early retirement.
We will bookmark your thread to see the progress in the future. Goodluck OP.

aomakun

Activity: 1020
Merit: 253

JangaCams.com

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 05:38:21 PM

I really amaze for the roi (percentage) of OP keep pushing until you reach your goal in my count this kind of amount is a big cash I hope I can reach this goal soon for my early retirement.
We will bookmark your thread to see the progress in the future. Goodluck OP.
I am also quite impressed with the investment made by the OP because on the time scale and funds spent, I have already said that there is a lot of time and money spent. then if successful in the investment made, then he can provide motivation to many people and I hope this investment can really succeed because there will be a 4 yearly bullish trend from bitcoin, I hope this can help the investment that runs.

█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████  ████
████████████████████▀▀  ▀████
███████████████▀▀   ▄▄███████
███▀  ▀██████     ▐██████████
██     █████▌       ▀████████
██      ▀▀███    ▐█▄  ▀██████
██               ▐███▄▄  ▀███
██▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄     ▄███████ ▄  █
██████▄▄▄████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
FREE CHAT

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
jouesurf (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 07:46:00 PM

well we are only talking $1000 in this so i think there is no big pressure on this one because the amount is tolerable and the waiting is 8 years?that is good enough for long term holding right?

actually i have same idea but i only wanted to have my Bitcoin in my wallet and see it grows as years come by.

will be saving this thread for the next 8 years of checking.

haha, see you in 8 years then!
jouesurf (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 08:01:56 PM

What I mostly do within the frame of this challenge is Sports Betting (90%).

Do you really expect to gain 8% every month with Sports betting in 8 years?

I think OP's approach here is too optimistic. He did not even put into account losing in his calculation.

Op needs to layout a realistic plan at least and achieve small goals before aiming for the 1Million.

Of course there will be bad times, so the 8% per month is the baseline and even if I fluctuate around it, I'll be good!
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 03:33:22 AM

At first it looks like it is an impossible challenge because of the amount of capital that you have but if you have patience and dedication then I think that it will take at least 2 years for you to get to that end goal. You should not take high risks because you just need to stay profitable over the time to reach that 1 million dollars.
jazmuzika217

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 05:09:03 AM

You have a very impressive goals. It can be a good motivation specially to newbies that there are more or big possibilities that they achieve  their dreams here in crypto business industry specially in doing trading. But I think aside from patience you need to have a good trading site to make it possible.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 06:46:37 AM

I believe if you are really disciplined with your goal setting you can reach and even exceed your goals. I also would like to have some leeway and take into account some setbacks that can occur as well on your journey. Days you are ill, or when the market is flat, or some unexpected event or expense takes place. I would pencil all these kinds of unforeseen events in as well in order to not be discouraged if and when they come along. I have a goal, albeit a little bit more modest than yours. I want to get to reach earning a passive or semi-passive income of three thousand dollars a month so I can have some aside for my old age and also have enough to live decently and maybe travel a bit. I even looked properties one could buy with Bitcoin. That would be really awesome if I could get an investment property with Bitcoin one day, but that's a long way off. Good luck on your journey and do come back and give us the results so far.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 07:11:39 AM

I believe if you are really disciplined with your goal setting you can reach and even exceed your goals. I also would like to have some leeway and take into account some setbacks that can occur as well on your journey. Days you are ill, or when the market is flat, or some unexpected event or expense takes place. I would pencil all these kinds of unforeseen events in as well in order to not be discouraged if and when they come along. I have a goal, albeit a little bit more modest than yours. I want to get to reach earning a passive or semi-passive income of three thousand dollars a month so I can have some aside for my old age and also have enough to live decently and maybe travel a bit. I even looked properties one could buy with Bitcoin. That would be really awesome if I could get an investment property with Bitcoin one day, but that's a long way off. Good luck on your journey and do come back and give us the results so far.
Even if you are discipline trader and even if you are really have determination to achieve that goal, it is still hard to do it. I do not say that is not possible to achieve your dreams, what I mean is that kind of goal is hard to achieve. There are opportunities in trading but those opportunities are not everyday visible to our eye and mind. There will be times that our expectation will not happen. But if we are really knowledgeable enough, then we can grow our fund over the time.
wozzek23

Activity: 1568
Merit: 283

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 07:47:05 AM

Your challenge might be fulfilled if you have the guts to do so. No offense but this might really seem a difficult task for all those who have recently joined the field. Also, I am not really sure if you could get a fixed rate of interest each month according to your calculations so you should also prepare yourself if your calculations do not run exactly. $1000 might be a smaller amount to start with if you want to reach $1 Million but the time span which you have is sufficient to fulfill your dreams.

You could really earn a lot in those 8 years you are planning to denote. Sports betting might be a good choice but never forget that gambling can eat up all your profits. Even if you were successful to earn $1M, you could lose them all in gambling only because your greed would eat them all so be cautious in any field you earn.
jouesurf (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 08:28:44 PM

That's a good point. I have in mind to just cross out such days. Let's say I want to achieve my goal in 8 years more or less days I just can't work.
We have that in common, I am also working on starting businesses for somewhat passive revenue aside from this challenge.

All the best!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: