Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:28:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto market moves in like a mystery!  (Read 823 times)
uray

Activity: 1400
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 03:38:18 PM

Such up and down movements maybe good for traders like us who know the market behaviour of bitcoin but what about other investors? Will they ever dare to invest in bitcoin if bitcoin continue to make circular movement in prices? High volatility is the main reason why most of the renowned investors like Warren Buffet regarded bitcoin as bubble. It won't be considered as serious investment unless its market stabilizes by some degrees.
What is the basic that every investor should do before investing in any market, they need to study the market completely before investing and if they do they will come to know the volatility level of the bitcoin market and if someone is not taking the time to study the market fluctuation then he might get burned and never come back again but you need to do the basics in every investment and there is no excuse about it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 04:43:58 PM

Lately the market is showing some positive gains in BTC and most of top altcoins too, but how long it will sustain? and the most common question was is it an organic gains? or just an artificially driven? for me the market movements was remain a mystery maybe it was an organic gains or just artificially driven.

No one will literally know about the price movement of both Bitcoin and Altcoins because as we all know, cryptocurrencies are always open to volatility in which changes in terms of price can happen in no time so the price movement is really unpredictable and that will be too hard to determine on which direction will the price go every now and then. We have started this year with a very kick start because of what we have witnessed with regards to the price movement behavior of Bitcoin together with the Altcoins that rely or depend their prices into it. Also, the top ranked Altcoins are also showing positivity. Let us just be contented on what is currently happening and just hope for the best things to come in the next days, weeks and months instead of over thinking if this is just temporary.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 04:51:46 PM

History is evident that crypto market movements are never sustainable. Sooner or later, prices fall. One day it's $19K and some four months later, it's $3K. So it is hard to believe any gain in Bitcoin's price is long-lasting. However, it doesn't mean growth has to be artificial. Market have several traders having different trading strategy. Some likes to keep coins for long, some sell after achieving targets while some even short their coins. Due to mix-results of various traders' motive, Bitcoin (or crypto market on whole) moves arbitrarily and price is not able to sustain for long.

Sustainability after all is not what the market players and makers look for. They need the prices to rise as much as they need the prices to fall. The rising and falling are both good as a matter of fact. The rising is for taking away the gains and the profit made through the days, weeks, months, and years of trading and the falling is a time for refilling the wallets.

Such up and down movements maybe good for traders like us who know the market behaviour of bitcoin but what about other investors? Will they ever dare to invest in bitcoin if bitcoin continue to make circular movement in prices? High volatility is the main reason why most of the renowned investors like Warren Buffet regarded bitcoin as bubble. It won't be considered as serious investment unless its market stabilizes by some degrees.

I don't think the reason why Warren Buffet regarded Bitcoin as a bubble is due to its high volatility. Warren Buffet considers Bitcoin as such because it lacks a value on its own, a face value, a value intrinsic to itself. Warren was not looking for stability. He was looking for intrinsic value.

Investors always look for ups and downs as those are exit and entry points for them, respectively.
Yeah crypto market is volatile and we don’t know how the price will move this year. The price is improving now so should take advantage of last fall of price and buy more till up in market.  I like this volatility as it gives me opportunity to buy some profit able coins at very suitable price and the best thing is high probabilities of its rise in price within time.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 05:06:20 PM

ofc its always a mystery because everything on crypto are anonymous or hidden  . we dont know if the demand comes from real single people or only came from group of people that only wants to control the price again and again  . organic means natural right  ?  well id think i give to the organic gains this time because people are expecting huge for the upcoming halving  . war is the other reason on why i say that the gain is organic   . but for a normal year that is nothing to expect  , if we see a strange growth , high chance that is artificial  .
Dalmar

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

Life is short, practice empathy in your life

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 05:20:00 PM

ofc its always a mystery because everything on crypto are anonymous or hidden  . we dont know if the demand comes from real single people or only came from group of people that only wants to control the price again and again  . organic means natural right  ?  well id think i give to the organic gains this time because people are expecting huge for the upcoming halving  . war is the other reason on why i say that the gain is organic   . but for a normal year that is nothing to expect  , if we see a strange growth , high chance that is artificial  .
The organic growth is not the case here, many people will act in the bulk-buying activities due to the taking back the control of the market. The volatility is not going to hit the highest level if the BTC whales become less than 5% of the total wallet holders. The Google search trend for BTC is at the peak again after 1 year but this is not a good indicator.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄
▄▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████▀█████████████▄
▄█████████████▀ ▄█▀ ███████████
▄██████████      ▀▀  ████████████
▄█████████████   ▄▄▄   ▀▀██████████
█████████████▀   ████▄   ▀█████████▄
█████████████    ▀▀█▀▀   ▄██████████
████████████▀   ▄▄      ████████████
████████████   ▄████▄    ███████████
█████████      ██████    ██████████
█████████▄▄            ▄██████████
▀██████████  ██  ▄▄▄▄████████████
▀█████████▄▄█▄ ███████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

B i t c o i n t a l k   ▄▄▄▄▄

DONATION CAMPAIGN

▄
                                   ▄██
               ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄███
             ▄█████████▄        ████
▄▄▄         ▄████████████     ▄████▀
 ▀██▄▄      █████████████   ▄█████▀
  ▀█████▄   █████████████  ▄██████
    ▀█████▄  ███████████▀▄███████
     ▀██████▄▄▀▀██████▀ ████████▀
       ████████▄      ▄████████▀
        █████████▄  ▄██████████
         █████████████████████
          ████████████████████
          ███████████████████
          ███████████████████
          ██████████████▀▀▀
          ███████▀▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀

BE A HOPE
FOR A LIVABLE WORLD
▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄▄█████████████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀██████████
███████████▀       ▀█▀       ▀█████████
███████████▀                    █████████
███████████                     █████████
█████████████                   ███████████
██████████████▄               ▄████████████
████████████████▄▄▄         ▄█▀▀   ████████
███████████▀▀     ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██     ▄████████
██████▀█▄                ▀▀▀█▄ ▄█████████
██████▄ █▄          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄███████████
██████▄ ▀█                ▄████████████
██████▄  ██████▄▄▄    ▄██████████████
▀██████▄██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████████████▀▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀

ONE

little

HELP CHANGES
EVERYTHING

..DONATE..
key4co.in

Activity: 812
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 05:43:29 PM

Nice points but for now the war threat died down already so has no impact on the market. I also think it's organic growth, but we have to be careful from 25th January to 8th of Next month since Chinese new year might cause a dump, I'm not sure. However, I'm impressed with the market lately, it gives hope.
julius caesar

Activity: 644
Merit: 127

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 05:44:36 PM

Lately the market is showing some positive gains in BTC and most of top altcoins too, but how long it will sustain? and the most common question was is it an organic gains? or just an artificially driven? for me the market movements was remain a mystery maybe it was an organic gains or just artificially driven.
We do not have any idea how long will it be like that. But for sure, the main reason of the market movement of bitcoin is the halving that is about to happen this upcoming April - May. Consumers are now buying bitcoin now so that they can sell it for a higher price sooner or later after the halving takes effect. They are doing it for them to be able to have a big amount of profit.

keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 05:47:02 PM

Nice points but for now the war threat died down already so has no impact on the market. I also think it's organic growth, but we have to be careful from 25th January to 8th of Next month since Chinese new year might cause a dump, I'm not sure. However, I'm impressed with the market lately, it gives hope.

The Chinese New Year will definitely be important for the entire cryptocurrency market. However, I think it can have a positive effect on prices, not a negative one. After all, it is the beginning of the new year for investment .. I think that the Chinese will want to invest, not withdraw from the market.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 08:02:33 PM

It is easier to answer the question what movements of the crypto market are not artificially artificially created speculations, than to guess about the natural nature of the origin of the latest events.
Every time a powerful movement occurs, people explain it in completely different ways, and almost never find a 100% correct answer.
The truth is always somewhere nearby.
betty11
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 09:29:17 PM

Price speculators are suprised bitcoin is not going their way as suggeted their TA and they attribute this to unseen FA. Bitcoin grows when prediction says down and when people are high in hope the price drops. This is like a magic, but it's a pure technologist.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2020, 09:53:43 PM

don't panic its organic  Grin

most of the traders agreed btc had bottomed out when it touched $3k and i think it did twice, most probably it is what it is.  the price will just keep the seesaw but more investors are bullish because of the halving. if you are planing to just hold you BTC, you can buy now and not worry about the fluctuations that happens everyday.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
princecharles
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 09:49:56 AM

In my opinion, the movement in the market is not always artificially induced, it could be organic or simply based on the forces of demand and supply. The bull run has been anticipated for a long time and this could be a sign that the bull run is getting closer. We need to appreciate the increasing value of cryptocurrency and hope that the bull run meets us with good tidings.
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 01:31:15 PM

In my opinion, the movement in the market is not always artificially induced, it could be organic or simply based on the forces of demand and supply. The bull run has been anticipated for a long time and this could be a sign that the bull run is getting closer. We need to appreciate the increasing value of cryptocurrency and hope that the bull run meets us with good tidings.

That's the goodness of cryptocurrency, that it is unpredictable, so if you will have profit, then you can really gain from it, but if it works in different moves, then you will lose from it as well too. So, better be careful with your investment too as it can also lead you to more losses as the market can be manipulated by whales.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2020, 01:44:58 PM

It's a combination of both, sometimes organic sometimes artificially driven, there are numerous times and occasions that whales are controlling the market, they are pumping it and there were times that it grows organically because there are new people coming in, so it's up to the community to check what is it.

salad daging

Activity: 1652
Merit: 796

Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2020, 01:55:06 PM

if you understand further, the movements of all the stock markets and not just crypto are almost the same. if you see a price increase, then you should also consider the fluctuations reflected in the chart movement, and whether the trend is only temporary or even permanent. This is not a mystery if you look at organic movements from a longer period of time, manipulation will only occur in the short term and also many factors that influence it, which occurred earlier this month are more directed to temporary fundamentals.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 02:01:58 PM

There is no as such mystery to the price movement. The market is dictated by the Bitcoin. It was recovering but couldn't break the resistance of 9700. Once, it becomes a support we could see a major bullish move. Though market corrected a bit right now but it can still chase that resistance.

Altcoins follow Bitcoin in highly bullish frames which recently happened. It is all about the sentiments. Once Bitcoin made that gain, altcoins followed their respective technicals and went up.
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 02:03:50 PM

That's the goodness of cryptocurrency, that it is unpredictable, so if you will have profit, then you can really gain from it, but if it works in different moves, then you will lose from it as well too. So, better be careful with your investment too as it can also lead you to more losses as the market can be manipulated by whales.
Crypto is unpredictable since the volatility is passive, meaning the value is changing everytime. We all know that when there's transaction occured, there's a changes on the value of the particular crypto. This is why investing and buying is risky but if you study the market itself you cab somehow do a little plans for you to make if skmething happens especially in the market's condition. Decisions are important because it can make you either earn or lose money. We are all hoping that the the bull run will happen again so that our long term holdings can be sell in a good price, patience is important in every aspect.

mobilestrike

Activity: 907
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 02:06:56 PM

It's a combination of both, sometimes organic sometimes artificially driven, there are numerous times and occasions that whales are controlling the market, they are pumping it and there were times that it grows organically because there are new people coming in, so it's up to the community to check what is it.
But I think this time the market is not artificial and by the pump of any whale group. It is increasing along with the situation ahead to the crypto currencies. People are investing in bitcoin because they know that in halving the value will increase. This point is attracting more and more investors to bitcoin investment which also cause the rise in the price of altcoins.
tiang_tower

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 02:08:16 PM

Price speculators are suprised bitcoin is not going their way as suggeted their TA and they attribute this to unseen FA. Bitcoin grows when prediction says down and when people are high in hope the price drops. This is like a magic, but it's a pure technologist.
Technology is pure, but the crypto market is being played by large barons, so it looks mysterious and looks like magic, because predicting prices in that market is very difficult.
sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 03:21:29 PM

Yeah the actual crypto market cannot be predicted correctly, if there is a correct prediction it might be a fortune for someone who has already bought and sold the coin to make a profit.
Like you said, the crypto market is like a mystery. Just like now, the direction of movement is sometimes surprising, it is still a mystery whether it will move steadily rising or going down the price.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: