Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:25:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are crypto hedge funds still a good business?  (Read 267 times)
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1220

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2020, 09:48:28 AM

I still believe that one of the less risk way to make money from the cryptocurrencies market is through hedges. I have succeed in it and that makes it to look worthwide. Because of the ways other currency fluctuate against bitcoin if you calculate very well there is no way you will not make money from the market.
You are wrong if you are thinking that giving your money to a hedge fund and allowing them to take care of your assets is a safer way to deal with the risks of a bear market. Remember that in cryptocurrency you cannot trust anyone with your money. If you own your coins then you should not share those because in case of theft, you have no legal grounds to fight and get back the money that you have sent.

Again there is no method to hedge your money by not giving the entire control of the funds to a third party. After all trust is always a issue here. But if you are hedging your funds on your own against other markets then it is not a problem.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Subbir

Activity: 812
Merit: 104

🎄 Allah is The Best Planner 🥀

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 12:55:59 PM

There were lot of them and many havent survived the crypto winter. But as the thaw is probably coming, is crypto hedge fund a good business to start?

I think crypto hedge may be a good business because doing business here may be a risky and reliable site  But each business will depend upon your ability to drive it If you would like to take a position within the market situation before doing business then you'll benefit.  The market always has got to come up with the name of the business to determine the business.

el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 03:45:20 PM

I believe, if you find a hedge fund in regular stock market, you can trust them more than you trust crypto because in the end you may lose your money the hard way of losing value but you are not going to get scammed there. Can you think places like JP Morgan ever saying "we got hacked, bye" and just leave? That will never happen, not in a billion chance. However in crypto, the hedge funds are riskier, they can do that and that is why they are not trusted so much.

Crypto is better than fiat, but fiat companies are better than crypto companies, that is the biggest dilemma about this subject. What could make this a perfect combination? The fiat companies finally going into crypto. Think of all the trillion dollar companies finally going into crypto, that would be the dream.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1129

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 08:15:02 PM

I believe, if you find a hedge fund in regular stock market, you can trust them more than you trust crypto because in the end you may lose your money the hard way of losing value but you are not going to get scammed there. Can you think places like JP Morgan ever saying "we got hacked, bye" and just leave? That will never happen, not in a billion chance. However in crypto, the hedge funds are riskier, they can do that and that is why they are not trusted so much.

Crypto is better than fiat, but fiat companies are better than crypto companies, that is the biggest dilemma about this subject. What could make this a perfect combination? The fiat companies finally going into crypto. Think of all the trillion dollar companies finally going into crypto, that would be the dream.
That would be a dream come true in that case but i dont really expect that much for fiat companies on totally adopting crypto space.Lots of factors to be considered first before they would do such consideration.

I agree to the fact when it comes to trust matters or security then nothing can beat out those fiat institutions yet there no way to run incase theres scam happens or shady acts.

So to answer or sum it up if crypto hedge funds is a good business then its still "NO" for now.

TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1220

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2020, 11:05:44 AM

The market always has got to come up with the name of the business to determine the business.
I dont think that is a logical approach. A hedge fund does not make money by just allowing the market to move. They basically cut down the risks by making money from the movements. I still am less knowledgeable about how they function but they convert to fiat and hold that before the market goes down and vice versa. I know there are capital hedge fund groups in fiat but those in crypto - I tend to not have faith in them much. I prefer to keep my coins to myself or trade myself instead of giving it to someone for taking care of risks.

Although opinions may vary here.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES