Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:16:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CASH] A Global Reward Cryptocurrency | 100% PoW | 100% Community-Funded  (Read 1214 times)
SteelReign

Activity: 14
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 10:25:50 PM

i am wondering if this is community funded, do you have public addresses like btc donation addresses that can be viewed by public? how are you collecting funds from the community? and who is in charge of those funds? and since i haven't really seen a project to be successful if it is community funded, do you have other contingency plans that will attract crypto users to use your services? normally, the enthusiasm dies down along the way, so unless you will have consistent program to your followers, you can make this survive.

When we open the donations up for projects, such as Voskcoin and other exchanges, then yes. Minus the exchange that wanted 500k CASH to open. As a private blockchain, you cant really. But all others have posted addresses when the projects are live. But i would say less than 5% of the funds have been community raised that wasnt from the team and or council/trusted traders(titles from back before we had an exchange).

So yes, if/when we start accepting community funds we do list the addresses. As a constant donation setup, we may look at creating a page in discord specifically for the public addresses.

Thanks,
-SteelReign
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jefflite

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 11:12:20 PM

We have a steering committee that leads our fundraising efforts. If interested, join our discord and let anyone of the core team know.

We have successfully fundraised for exchange and marketing initiatives. Our community is seriously the best and most committed in crypto.
CryptoMiner88

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 12:18:47 AM

https://tradeogre.com/exchange/BTC-CASH

9 sat wall 0.16 btc end, next step 20+ sat
jefflite

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 04:35:29 PM

Reminder, we are still giving new miners a 100 CASH bonus to find their first block  Smiley
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 31, 2020, 01:21:43 AM

How about the merchants that have the potential to use your coin for payment method? Any progress on your potential collaboration? It would be great to see your coin accepted by shops. Maybe start within your location, like coffee shops or ice cream parlor???

There is engagement with a couple smaller businesses in a couple locations however nothing has been secured yet. More to come soon-ish Smiley

The team should seriously look into securing those partnerships even smaller businesses as it will grow later on, once they experienced the convenience and benefits of using crypto as their payment method. They will endorse your payment system once they are satisfied the results. These partnerships will help you sustain your presence in the trading market. Actual usage will keep your presence but if you are focused on listing to more exchanges, this will not help you in the long run.
AltnoShift

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 05:29:42 PM

Reminder, we are still giving new miners a 100 CASH bonus to find their first block  Smiley
How to raise a node for mining in a sollo Huh
kaszebe1

Activity: 397
Merit: 9

View Profile
February 03, 2020, 08:52:52 PM

To Someone who is responsible for the website lite.cash...

- Point the link to wallet to newest wallet (i downloaded wallet from the website and struggling for three days to synchronize and i gave up ... then i tried to find github and downloaded the new wallet that synchronized in about 10 minutes without any problems - but how many people will be seeking for github through google Huh)

- Put the link to github on the webiste - now it looks like closed source project cause there are only compiled versions of wallets and no source code

- Please put maximum supply of the coin and average block time on the site - it's important !

Crypto Fish

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 10:56:51 PM

Just did a review/how to mine vid on the project.  Let me now what you all think:

https://youtu.be/iTgMyw0LJLc

leo106

Activity: 43

View Profile
June 07, 2020, 05:18:51 PM

congrats guy, saw this up 200% on tradeogre

any news?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: