Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 02:57:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Redistribution of Bitcoin  (Read 230 times)
lilialfahas94 (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 06:43:16 AM

In the process of modern society, the problem of financial centralization caused by income imbalance is becoming even more serious. Along with the development of centralized finance, the number of financial institutions that are too big to fail are increasing as well. When economic crisis comes, comprehensive tax adjustments and authoritarian economic regulations are required to ensure that the centralized financial system does not collapse, which also makes situation of income inequality worse and difficult to resolve. Born during the financial crisis, Bitcoin is just like an experiment to improve the drawbacks of today’s centralized finance. What Satoshi embedded in the Genesis block “The times 03/Jan/2009 chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks” seems to be a testament to Bitcoin’s mission. However, as Bitcoin enters its new development phase, the income distribution of new players and those early players has become increasingly unbalanced.

Most of the “rich” addresses of Bitcoin are from early players, who have made significant contributions to Bitcoin and also bore high risks, of course they’ve been rewarded with high rate of return. However, it is undeniable that in this economic mode, the benefits to players who enter the market today are very limited because of the high earnings of early players. There’s no breakthrough in the price of Bitcoin since 2017. Despite the emergence of minor bull market, the overall price of Bitcoin has remained in a bear market for the past two years, floating within a certain range. High threshold and small income have further compressed the newbie’s profit.

VDS not only maintains the same decentralized, non-tamperable characteristics as Bitcoin in terms of ecological design, but also integrates zero-knowledge proof technology to make transactions completely anonymous as well as added other clever designs, all of which work off one another to make the ecology of VDS more balanced and vibrant. More importantly, the emergence of VDS has brought new opportunities to redistribute Bitcoin. The “heart” of VDS-Resonance Trade system, aka the perpetual motion of VDS, is not only the center of VDS ecological operation, but also the channel connecting Bitcoin with VDS. While improving the anonymity of Bitcoin ecology, it also provides more application scenarios which stimulates Bitcoin’s circulation.
VDS and Bitcoin complement each other in the practice of decentralized finance. Bitcoins invested in resonance trade will cycle back to circulation and be randomly distributed among eco-builders as a form of return for ecological construction. By means of Game lottery, Bitcoin re-enters the ecosystem and 10 lucky super master nodes and 20 lucky VIDs are randomly selected according to the hash value in a completely decentralized operation. At the end of each Game, queries can be made on the command line or through the wallet Client-end. A truly transparent mechanism in a decentralized environment ensures the fairness of the lottery.

As the component of VDS anonymous network, super master nodes are responsible for the continuous transmission and synchronization of data between distributed network servers. Super master nodes relate to the entire anonymous network of VDS and determine users experience. Therefore, having more stable super master nodes is vital to VDS anonymous network. Super master nodes with longer online time provide more services and thus have a greater chance at winning BTC.
Another reward is to randomly select 20 addresses from those of the VIDs created in the last Game and allocate Bitcoin in proportion to their number of direct invitations. The more VIDs you invited, the more Bitcoin you’ll receive. The expansion of VID population will determine VDS ecological scale. Bitcoin’s allocation is in accordance with the number of newly invited VIDs each Game, it is both a reward for ecological contributor and a balance to the cumulative gap between early and new players. Early players have built a mature Trust Stamp system and invited a certain number of VIDs under their system while new players have just started to establish their system. This lottery rule makes the new players standing on the same starting line with early players, both of them have an equal opportunity of winning BTC.

Bitcoin’s cycle starts from resonance trade to Game lottery and then ends up with its distributions to players who have made greater contributions to the ecology. Such design uses Bitcoin’s high-value as incentives to encourage users’ participation. Besides, with the development and expansion of VDS ecology, more BTC will be invested in the resonance trade of each Game and therefore more Bitcoin will be allocated to the participants as rewards thus cultivates a sense of purpose to develop VDS into a decentralized financial ecology. VDS players completed Bitcoin’s redistribution while their earnings continue to rise. Players obtain both Bitcoin and the benefits from participation in VDS, which not only reduces their admission cost in Bitcoin, but also improves the profit, and get well prepared to seize the opportunities before Bitcoin’s next surge. The expansion of VDS ecosystem will also provide more application scenarios for Bitcoin and achieve a win-win results. The two ecosystems depend on each other and co-develop, a reshuffle will occur on the rich list.

Bitcoin is the spiritual guide of VDS, and VDS has redefined the original intention of Bitcoin. With the common goal of building a truly decentralized realm to realize equality, freedom and privacy, they join hands on this long-term path. It is a mission they have undertaken since birth. Both VDS and BTC are born to be extraordinary and will eventually upend tradition.
lilialfahas94 (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 02:08:55 AM

VDS, the Originator of Resonance Trade, has Made a Qualitative Change to BTC Through Value Binding
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5217997.new#new
NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 02:27:37 AM

Too long, I did not read. I have a little bias against this redistribution thing, may it be applied to fiat or to Bitcoin or to the earth's resources. Whether we like it or not, there will always be someone who will become whale and another who will become a sheep. That is a reality of life so there is really no point redistributing. Let it be distributed naturally.
fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2020, 03:29:27 AM

if bitcoin is used up and redistributed or not redistributed, I don't think that's a big problem. because basically when the supply runs out, bitcoin can't be mined anymore and leaves only a few on the market for holders who still have it, and the price will definitely be very expensive if there is still interest in bitcoin. on the contrary, if the distribution is redundant, while people have switched to other coins and bitcoin liquidity has decreased, it will actually be difficult for bitcoin.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
lilialfahas94 (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 06:52:19 AM

Too long, I did not read. I have a little bias against this redistribution thing, may it be applied to fiat or to Bitcoin or to the earth's resources. Whether we like it or not, there will always be someone who will become whale and another who will become a sheep. That is a reality of life so there is really no point redistributing. Let it be distributed naturally.
Actually, I'm writing about a Resonance Trade system in another crypto project called VDS. Resonance trade allows Bitcoin players to perform a decentralized transaction through cross-chain method and convert their BTC into Vollar to achieve asset anonymity. After that, all invested Bitcoin in resonance trade will cycle back to circulation and be randomly distributed among eco-builders as a form of return for ecological construction.
HannahGoFighting

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 09:59:49 AM

if bitcoin is used up and redistributed or not redistributed, I don't think that's a big problem. because basically when the supply runs out, bitcoin can't be mined anymore and leaves only a few on the market for holders who still have it, and the price will definitely be very expensive if there is still interest in bitcoin. on the contrary, if the distribution is redundant, while people have switched to other coins and bitcoin liquidity has decreased, it will actually be difficult for bitcoin.
You might find this thread interesting enough with all the link to videos. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5101600.0
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 02:32:41 PM

I got a headache from reading it. It is too direct. Maybe next time make some pauses or just divide into something else.

And then this one comments another link.
Which gave me a migraine.
You might find this thread interesting enough with all the link to videos. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5101600.0

Make it simple, something graphical so that we could understand it.
Some photos which also explains in a simple way.
People won't read something that much anymore.

NathanJB

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 01:52:10 AM

Actually, I'm writing about a Resonance Trade system in another crypto project called VDS. Resonance trade allows Bitcoin players to perform a decentralized transaction through cross-chain method and convert their BTC into Vollar to achieve asset anonymity.

decentralized transaction through cross-chain method- This sounds amazing for me. I admit I don't understand much about how it particularly works but it seems a wonderful idea for me. But why do we have to convert into Vollar for asset anonymity? We are already doing things a bit anonymously. Do our assets need to be anonymous as well?

After that, all invested Bitcoin in resonance trade will cycle back to circulation and be randomly distributed among eco-builders as a form of return for ecological construction.

Please tell me more about how this "randomly distributed among eco-builders" thing.

Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 05:57:35 AM

Actually, I'm writing about a Resonance Trade system in another crypto project called VDS. Resonance trade allows Bitcoin players to perform a decentralized transaction through cross-chain method and convert their BTC into Vollar to achieve asset anonymity. After that, all invested Bitcoin in resonance trade will cycle back to circulation and be randomly distributed among eco-builders as a form of return for ecological construction.

So you have written all of this long post just to promote a project?? if so then you failed miserably because no one is going to read this long paragraphs.  no one is going to invest btc into something to make their assets anonymous they have many other options to make their assets anonymous

lilialfahas94 (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 08:11:57 AM

So you have written all of this long post just to promote a project?? if so then you failed miserably because no one is going to read this long paragraphs.  no one is going to invest btc into something to make their assets anonymous they have many other options to make their assets anonymous
Can you give me examples of "other options"?
lilialfahas94 (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 08:58:03 AM

Actually, I'm writing about a Resonance Trade system in another crypto project called VDS. Resonance trade allows Bitcoin players to perform a decentralized transaction through cross-chain method and convert their BTC into Vollar to achieve asset anonymity.

decentralized transaction through cross-chain method- This sounds amazing for me. I admit I don't understand much about how it particularly works but it seems a wonderful idea for me. But why do we have to convert into Vollar for asset anonymity? We are already doing things a bit anonymously. Do our assets need to be anonymous as well?

After that, all invested Bitcoin in resonance trade will cycle back to circulation and be randomly distributed among eco-builders as a form of return for ecological construction.

Please tell me more about how this "randomly distributed among eco-builders" thing.

Because of the transparency of Bitcoin ledger, people now have access to your asset flow as long as they know your BTC address. Also, many people trade through exchange platforms, which requires real-name identification at registration. So, think about this, are you still doing things anonymously?

There's a lucky draw in VDS at the end of each Game(one week or so), 10 lucky super master nodes and 20 lucky VIDs are randomly selected according to the hash value. As long as you have built super master node which keeps providing services to the distributed anonymous network, and promoted VIDs through Fission Promotion to expand ecology user base, then you're entitled to this Game lottery
NathanJB

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 03:16:00 AM

Because of the transparency of Bitcoin ledger, people now have access to your asset flow as long as they know your BTC address. Also, many people trade through exchange platforms, which requires real-name identification at registration. So, think about this, are you still doing things anonymously?

Yes, I am doing things anonymously until now. I am NathanJB in this forum. People here know my wallet because I am posting them every time I apply for a campaign job, but does anybody know who I really am? Does anybody know my real identity? I'm referring to the actual person behind my username and my wallet? There is no one. That is anonymity for me.

Transparency in terms of what's going on with my wallet is no problem. That is the beauty with blockchain. How much is my wallet worth, when and to which addresses the deposits and withdrawals made, and so on, are there for everyone in the public to see. That's transparency.
lilialfahas94 (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 06:49:08 AM

Yes, I am doing things anonymously until now. I am NathanJB in this forum. People here know my wallet because I am posting them every time I apply for a campaign job, but does anybody know who I really am? Does anybody know my real identity? I'm referring to the actual person behind my username and my wallet? There is no one. That is anonymity for me.

Transparency in terms of what's going on with my wallet is no problem. That is the beauty with blockchain. How much is my wallet worth, when and to which addresses the deposits and withdrawals made, and so on, are there for everyone in the public to see. That's transparency.
Transparency is the charm and beauty with blockchain, I give you credit for that, but there's no absolute thing over the world, too much transparency may not guarantee freedom of wealth and privacy especially when there're centralized institutions involved in-between.
Given your argument, I've written one more article https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5222998.0 
Feel free to read and comment:)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: