Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:45:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [POW] Promethium Chain PCM | NO ICO NO PREMINE PEOPLES MONEY  (Read 2330 times)
HexAviator

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 09:35:15 PM

Your site can't be reached as of this writing? Is it really not yet up?

https://i.ibb.co/d0wxYVW/Screen-Shot-2019-08-31-at-1-45-29-AM.png

Also, I am reading some allegations which I think those users are really not spammers.
They have something to say towards this project as they have actual conversation with the team via discord.
Spammers are those who don't know what they are talking about, just to say something.
However, the truth will come out sooner or later...

Its nice to see that you can even get a "hero member" to spam the thread.
You really post something like this and the link is a GitHub link. you don't even know how to fake a GitHub 404!
You can do better I am sure but first please take the time and go to a non existent page on git hub so you can at least fake that properly.
Don't be lazy cause we are not and we are delivering the goods, btw if you change ur mind and grow up you can still mine with your cpu Smiley
I am sure as a hero member you know that a project with a good site is always not a scam.Smiley

PS: but please don't stop the posting cause it make us laugh

Did you even bother to check the site that I was referring to?

http://promethiumchain.com/

This is posted in the OP as their website. And now, you are saying that I am spamming the thread??
I don't even have the intentions of faking a github link. Why should I?
I won't be surprised if this project will go down in the crypto history very soon as the people who are supporting this are questionable.

You just come in here and trash talk I think your intentions are questionable and I think you are a bought account!
Anyone with a gram of brain will see what's going on.
At least have the dignity to join discord or even read the code on GitHub and then judge...but oh wait there is no website!
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AkiAfroo

Activity: 114
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 02:20:02 PM

the developers have shared these screenshot of the future wallet in discord.-  Shocked   Shocked  Grin
HexAviator

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 11:15:52 AM

hello there friends we have some news for the week to come on our network.

1/ finishing up and polishing the wallet (looks very good indeed)

2/ updating the node (some minor fixes)

3/ updating plhash with more math functions

We welcome all users to participate...current hash rate makes it possible to mine with a single cpu so get these in while you can.

Join us at discord:)

PS: As a treat we have someone joining the dev team as advisor to the code base.
DarkMind{DW}

Activity: 19
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 01:10:11 PM

Website isn't working! Are certain regions blocked?
PromethiumDev (OP)

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 09:34:54 AM

Website isn't working! Are certain regions blocked?

No regions blocked... we are focusing on wallet and API creation atm.
Website is not that important atm as the current work is already on track.
As soon as the wallet is out we will update the site properly.
You can check our git and discord if you want to know more about the project.
Grumo

Activity: 430
Merit: 22

Professional user

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2019, 09:48:41 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5182305.new#new translation in italian done

thanks to HexAviator and PromethiumDev

This coin can be very good. I really appreciate the project

bTCBTCbiᴛcoinᗷTCethDOGEzecⅬTCUSDT
AkiAfroo

Activity: 114
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 11:33:47 AM

https://imgur.com/FdHMOzy.gifv
Promethiumchain wallet is still under development ... very soon we will have it in our hands.
Welcome [0x1337] on board!

https://twitter.com/CryptoBlackMass/status/1170265511126605824
PromethiumDev (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 11:58:20 AM

Hi there we have just released https://github.com/promethiumchain/lightwallet
Still beta but fully usable.

Send Receive Store Your coins.
Import Address is restricted until we leave the beta.
Ready for Windows Linux MacOsx.
HexAviator

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 07:47:07 PM

Update on the lightwallet:

Added import via key file
Added import via private key

https://github.com/promethiumchain/lightwallet
PromethiumDev (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 09:55:22 AM
Last edit: October 02, 2019, 05:57:03 AM by PromethiumDev

telegram group : https://t.me/joinchat/EjRwyxci4hcyQOVrxg2DxQ
PromethiumDev (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 06:59:05 AM

We are now also on crypto talk

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/654-ann-pow-promethium-chain-pcm-no-ico-no-premine-peoples-money/?tab=comments#comment-5928
gigabyted

Activity: 906
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 06:49:29 PM

Im gonna watch this! Smiley
PromethiumDev (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 06:22:57 AM

Update on the project

It's has been two months that our chain is live with almost 350k of blocks produced.
Hash rate grow shows nice support and distribution continues to be fair on participants.
We would like to thank you for that in advance.

In these two months, we have been doing a lot of work behind the scenes on the p2p trading and escrow platform named "Olympus", a lot of testing of the contracts and especially against the steam API.

As we started testing we soon realized that ethereum codebase is very limited in handling the complex contracts in mass. While the handling is flawless, if demand is present the network gets congested fast.
In simple words, the codebase right now can only handle a small number of functioning contracts.
As you all know promethium is based on the ethereum codebase with some heavy modification on the algorithm and consensus level.
We have stated numerous times that the plan and cause of this project is not to create another coin without a purpose or goal, there is plenty of that already out there, but to create a platform that will handle a specific topic of interest.

So the decision was made to switch to another codebase.
We have been working on a custom chain for some time now and we are close to releasing a test net for our new codebase.
Promethium v2

The new codebase is based on rust and the substrate framework that includes the web assembly(wasm) implementation.
The codebase supports also smart contracts.
We strongly believe that the rust codebase can and will be the base to develop a safe and scalable architecture for our application.
What is new on promethium v2:

First of all the web assembly ensures that we don't need to fork anymore if we want to introduce updates on the chain or introduce new features or even consensus changes. This a massive future for the stability of the chain and the future development on it.

Secondly, we are going to move to a new proof of stake system.
We took that decision even if PLHash is working nicely and fair because we are going always to be depended on the hash power and miner participation, also the time we spend talking to GPU miner developers or the bounties we offered didn't bring anything.
In fear that some miners can go rouge and develop secretly a GPU miner and use it, the decision was made that we need to change the direction.
To have a network that is that fast to serve the needs of a p2p escrow trading system we have to be real about it and move to a pos system and consensus model that reflects that.

Since the system target group is non-crypto customers the need for a flawless working system is more than essential.
Just imagine having a congested chain and trying to explain to costumers with 0 knowledge about blockchain, why they can't withdraw holdings.
Thirdly we are going to have the chance to implement numerous systems on our chain and side chains with more ease as stable coin sidechains, registration of files and governance on-chain and many more.

Transition to the new system will happen at the start of the new year.
All mined funds will be available in the new chain.
Staking will be available to everyone.

We are open to discussion on any point.
A proper announcement will be available with the test net node.

The Promethium Chain Team 2019
fistsofgod

Activity: 164

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 05:21:17 AM

where is the rest of this thread? what was the conclusion on this project?
PromethiumDev (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 10:35:13 AM

You can join our discord to find out more if you are interested!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: