Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:13:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ChangeHero.io - exchanger scammed me for 21 010 USDT  (Read 1206 times)
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 3478

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
February 01, 2020, 07:58:41 AM

I don't think it's a "rule" get interest on deposit, or get interest in USDT deposit.
As example Its full of bank that offer 0 or negative interest if you keep money there...
Your statement is correct for situations when the "deposit" was made voluntarily. However, in case of illegal seizure of funds it's natural to provide a compensation, which is calculated using the refinance rate.

I have no idea about your country's legislation on that term, but here in Russia it's natural to start a litigation process in such situation. And the chance of winning is almost 100%.
If somebody held your money illegally then he is obliged to pay you interest.

I don't think you can get these % interest... otherwise it will be a waste of time (like pay a lawyer etc etc....)

In my country Italy (EU), it will be a totally lose of time and money since there is anything that can regulate % from deposit.
Here we use just "ISTAT" revaluation, like wise we count inflation as interest (most of times is not more 0,5% and you ask only after some YEARS as compensation...)

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hello_good_sir

Activity: 1008
Merit: 531

View Profile
February 01, 2020, 10:18:53 AM

If this was not removed from bestchange immediately after your very plausible allegations of them being a scam, then I don't think that bestchange should be referred to as a credible source of information for exchanges at all. It is unprofessional at best for them to do this and not consider the position of clients.

Anyhow, KYC/AML is something that is cited by a ton of exchangers, especially on big transactions that it has become a routine honestly.

The takeaway here, if nothing else, is that if you're dealing with these types of sums of money, just don't risk it and use a normal exchange, like Binance, which give you around the same in daily withdrawal limits anyway for unverified accounts.

tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1655

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2020, 10:38:12 PM

If this was not removed from bestchange immediately after your very plausible allegations of them being a scam, then I don't think that bestchange should be referred to as a credible source of information for exchanges at all. It is unprofessional at best for them to do this and not consider the position of clients.

Anyhow, KYC/AML is something that is cited by a ton of exchangers, especially on big transactions that it has become a routine honestly.

The takeaway here, if nothing else, is that if you're dealing with these types of sums of money, just don't risk it and use a normal exchange, like Binance, which give you around the same in daily withdrawal limits anyway for unverified accounts.

Bestchange is not an exchanger, it is just a monitoring of exchange offices. When making an exchange, everyone should understand all the risks that may arise as a result of the exchange. The fact that the money was returned in full, this is the merit of bestchange.
Can you bet your reputation that Binance will never become a scam? Personally, I can't say that what is reliable today will not be a scam tomorrow. The result is important, how the problem was solved.

I think it's time to close this topic.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
February 01, 2020, 10:51:56 PM

https://www.bestchange.com/faq.html

You can safely make exchanges at exchangers listed in our monitor as active. Every electronic currency exchange service was thoroughly checked before we included it to our website.

No, it's not. At least not until they'll provide their apologies and explain why ChangeHero.io was marked as active despite holding user funds for over 90 days.

I've read their answers but it looks like they don't take this seriously.
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1655

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2020, 11:41:35 PM
Merited by AlexSimion (1)

https://www.bestchange.com/faq.html

You can safely make exchanges at exchangers listed in our monitor as active. Every electronic currency exchange service was thoroughly checked before we included it to our website.

No, it's not. At least not until they'll provide their apologies and explain why ChangeHero.io was marked as active despite holding user funds for over 90 days.

I've read their answers but it looks like they don't take this seriously.

For me, the result is important: the Money is returned, I think the conflict is settled. You are a legendary forum member and you should know that what we don't consider a Scam today doesn't mean that it can't be one tomorrow. If SergeyMalar doesn't have any more complaints, then we should stop.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Changehero.io
Copper Member

Activity: 24
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2020, 04:37:33 PM

How exactly did that exchange come to the conclusion that said funds are from fraudulent activities? What is their legal base for coming to such a conclusion ?

According to the exchanger, their risk management system identified the transaction as a suspicious one, which made them freeze the transaction and launch the investigation.

The situation still warrants us some unreasonable suspicions. Even a few months later, we have to address it and post our statement in an every related topic to let it be known that the accusations were wrongful.

We have made a statement with the case resolution on a scam alert forum. The transaction was put on hold since our fraud detection system and further analysis showed that the money were being laundered, and a similar case few months later proved our suspicions.

Despite this setback, ChangeHero will continue working on building the users' trust.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: