Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:39:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Gonna sell my stock assets and invest in these top currencies. Suggestions?  (Read 1192 times)
deeameea27

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2020, 08:07:15 PM

Bitcoin is the best choice, i hope you sell some of them and start to buy crypto and hold for bull run or for bigger profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
J33ZY
Copper Member

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2020, 06:24:14 AM

If you are interested in a low cap that gives high yield dividends. Check out NEXO! They have 550k+ users on their platform, processed over $1.5B+ in loans, pays token holders dividends and has many utility features.

Check out my thread on NEXO, I go more in-depth with the fundamentals and technical analysis: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5226387.0

Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 02:07:24 PM

Hello all,

I am new to crypto currency market as I was before in shares and stock market. I have basic knowledge of cryptocurrencies like how supply, demand and history of famous coins. I am looking to invest in 2-3 cryptocurrencies. My investment: $200-$500. I would like to invest little amount in starting, afterwards I will increase my investments.

Well, I select the following coins:

Bitcoin : because it is no.1
Ethereum: this crypto is down these days, but I have got a news that ethereum 2.0 will roll out this year. So, I hope that this crypto currency price will go up.
Binance: because of stability

And eos if possible

I would like to know your suggestions before taking the steps.

PS:

Thanks all for your meaningful, personally experienced replies with these coins. I am glad to posted my query on bitcointalk, this community is super active. Cheesy

Well, I read all the replies and what I got to understand is that I should decide the % of amount to invest in these coins. Even I am increasing my investment amount to $1000. I did calculation and here are the results:

Bitcoin: 25%
Ethereum: 40%

Many users said that I shouldn't go for BNB and EOS upon the basis of many factors like centralized, eos performance not good etc. Most of the experts said that I should look & analyse on these coins:

Ripple: It is popular and promising altcoin.
LTC: Confused in this altcoin. Need to do research on this one.
Doge: Not sure
LINK: Maybe Risky. Never heard about this coin before.

Well, My investments are upon the basis of long term, I will invest for 1-2 years. But, I would like to know your opinions about long term and short term, What should I choose between long term and short term?

Last question, Which exchange should I go for? I am confused in choosing a good exchange? What's your experience  on top exchanges for trading cryptos?

Thanks Again!

It is fine to sell your assets from the recent work you have which you said is having shares and stock market. Only sell some and not all because we still cannot guarantee that you will be profitable when you have get into cryptocurrency industry. It is good that you have already the basic knowledge as well as prior knowledge about how working into cryptocurrency goes on because it will be useful for you most of the time.

On the choices you have got, I totally agree you have Bitcoin and Ethereum into your top choices but upon the partition of the budget you have, for me it will be best if you will be putting the large percentage on Bitcoin instead of Ethereum. On the other choices, we do share the same thought of having Ripple and Litecoin as well for the line up of your cryptocurrency. But if you still do want to add up more, it will be just fine as long as you first educate yourself about that certain coin before deciding to get into an investment with it just to avoid regrets in the end.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
rdewilde

Activity: 925
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2020, 08:53:10 AM

Hello all,

I am new to crypto currency market as I was before in shares and stock market. I have basic knowledge of cryptocurrencies like how supply, demand and history of famous coins. I am looking to invest in 2-3 cryptocurrencies. My investment: $200-$500. I would like to invest little amount in starting, afterwards I will increase my investments.

Well, I select the following coins:

Bitcoin : because it is no.1
Ethereum: this crypto is down these days, but I have got a news that ethereum 2.0 will roll out this year. So, I hope that this crypto currency price will go up.
Binance: because of stability

And eos if possible

I would like to know your suggestions before taking the steps.

PS:

Thanks all for your meaningful, personally experienced replies with these coins. I am glad to posted my query on bitcointalk, this community is super active. Cheesy

Well, I read all the replies and what I got to understand is that I should decide the % of amount to invest in these coins. Even I am increasing my investment amount to $1000. I did calculation and here are the results:

Bitcoin: 25%
Ethereum: 40%

Many users said that I shouldn't go for BNB and EOS upon the basis of many factors like centralized, eos performance not good etc. Most of the experts said that I should look & analyse on these coins:

Ripple: It is popular and promising altcoin.
LTC: Confused in this altcoin. Need to do research on this one.
Doge: Not sure
LINK: Maybe Risky. Never heard about this coin before.

Well, My investments are upon the basis of long term, I will invest for 1-2 years. But, I would like to know your opinions about long term and short term, What should I choose between long term and short term?

Last question, Which exchange should I go for? I am confused in choosing a good exchange? What's your experience  on top exchanges for trading cryptos?

Thanks Again!

Glad you have chosen Bitcoin already as It is by far the best coin to hold, I won't judge your allocation I believe you have a reason why you gave ETH a bigger portion. Bitcoin and Ethereum are good as a start because even when market is unfriendly and they drops in value, once there is a turnaround both still appreciates in value, so it's a good choice. For me, EOS is far from holding, just like you pointed out the performance is not worth it; BNB on the other hand is good but you might want to allocate a lesser portion to it. Also, if you want a coin you want to play around with, XRP is a good one. Lastly, in terms of exchange, Binance is the best exchange so far reason I suggested you hold BNB token.

VDraci

Activity: 560
Merit: 28

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
March 04, 2020, 08:57:30 AM

I would be glad to help you reshape your investment aim, forget LTC and LINK, go for the following, they are the best performing coins presently
1. Bitcoin.
2. Ethereum
3. Bitcoincash.
4. BNB token
5. OKB token
6. Tezos
7. Neo
8. EOS

I suggest you do your own research though but all these altcoins are insanely God for either short term or long term investment
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
March 04, 2020, 10:30:10 AM

I don't get people encouraging the Op to sell hai stock assets and invest in the crypto currency. I would suggest the stick market is pretty matured now relatively to crypto currency .So OP invest only the money you are willing to lose in the crypto currency however Good the crypto currency you are investing maybe.

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
DrawAthens031

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 09:57:16 AM

Many of you are thinking to sell all of your earnings like stocks or anything else you have achieved so far and invest the funds in the top crypto currencies. This is a good choice if you choose the perfect crypto currency and it is a bad choise the if the crytp currency you choose is of no use in near future. If you want to go for Bitcoin, Ethereum or Bnb token, they will never disappoint you specially Etherium and Bitcoin, Bnb token is only useful on the platform known as binance exchange and outside the exchange its worthless but still it is a good choice and you will not regret it I can assure you that.

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
sonofliberty

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 09:57:50 AM

hope youn have done it with BCH BTC and eTH

pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 10:58:54 AM

some of your investment choices are good, especially with Btc, Eth and Bnb. I think you need to reconsider and add EOS to your investment list, because EOS are altcoins that have great potential for investment. I will only add a few altcoins like Tezos, Tron and also LTC. if you agree, you can invest in it.

Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 11:07:02 AM

I think you already made a good choice with btc, eth, bnb, ltc, and if you may you can add bch for quick profit purpose, not saying the rest won't bring good profit but bch is very fast to increase in price I.e after btc,
however, I think crypto will give better returns long term than stock,  all you need is know when to buy and hold, maybe wait for a dip to buy. And don't forget to do your own little research before investing and invest what you can afford to lose.
Best of luck with your investment.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
rexxarofmoknathal

Activity: 966
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 01:01:56 PM

I would recommend diversifying.

Keep your stocks in blue chips (or reinvest after the lockdown ends) and then throw your money into a popular crypto hedge fund or index.

Depending on your risk appetite you might want to scroll through the sub 100 market cap coins to see if there any undervalued ones.

Never know, you might find the next chainlink or Cosmos.

BUY & SELL
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BITCOIN ETHEREUM RIPPLE
FAQ
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AFFILIATE PROGRAM

░██████████████████░
████████████████████
█████████▀░░░███████
█████████░░▄████████
███████▀▀░░▀▀███████
███████▄▄░░▄▄███████
█████████░░█████████

█████████░░█████████

█████████▄▄█████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀█▀███
███░▀█████▀░░░░░▀███
███▌░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░█████

██████▄░░░░░▄▄██████

█████▄▄▄▄███████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████████████
███████████▀▀░░▐████
███████▀▀░░░░░█████
████▀░░░▄█▀░░░▐█████
█████▄▄█▀░░░░░██████

███████▌▄▄▄▐██████

████████████████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
GucciMan14149

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 01:09:00 PM

Honestly, being an early investor in Ethereum, i've rarely invested into ICOs or IEOS. Mostly I only focus on coins that have solid fundaments and a good team and folow their roadmap. Also reverse ICOs from existing companies, I participate in the private round.

Not that many good coins recently though, most are scammy.

Probably the only one on my radar is Ludena Protocol which is a gaming social network, you basically play mobile games and earn rewards, and then your gaming data is sold.

sounds wierd but it has 3 million users in Korea and is quite popular there apparently

Besides that not much else that you can invest in safely
Balladtony77

Activity: 378
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 01:11:16 PM

Stock ain't bad that's the truth, if I were you I'd find another money for crypto investment, not sell stock for crypto and it will be wiser and safer to go for ethereum and Bitcoin only

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ryushin

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 01:23:32 PM

Don't go for any other coins than Bitcoin and ethereum, they are the strongest and I believe thy are safer than most IEO projects out there, another safer option are exchange tokens like BNB and Okb token

Greatdev

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 01:55:10 PM

Are stocks that bad now? Or you are jumping into crypto because of the pandemic effect on stock market? I've seen people who make fortune from stocks, if you really want to get into crypto you should invest separately and leave your crypto

ReliabilityAlert222

Activity: 145

View Profile
May 02, 2020, 09:41:16 AM

Many of you are thinking to sell all of your assets and invest in the top currencies so that, you will get rich but, before selling all of your assets or investing do your research  . The right choice BTC , ETH, BNB ,XRP, Bitcoin Cash ,these would be safer to choose potential and strong altcoin in the market .  I think that's a good thing to do with .

Mealea

Activity: 300
Merit: 11

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
May 02, 2020, 09:46:27 AM

Looking at your choice of coins, I think is a right move in the right direction though there are still some coins which you can add to your selection. I suggest you make some research on that.

Samayuki

Activity: 574
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 02, 2020, 10:14:23 AM

Did someone tell you that stock is bad? If yes you are been misleaded by the person, stock investments have their days, they are profitable and risky just like crypto investment, use cases is the only difference here, they carry same danger, mind you stock and crypto are good if you have the money

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 10:59:41 PM

I think that the coins chosen by you will be quite suitable. I would even say this is a very good basic set of cryptocurrencies.
Bitcoin by itself, Ethereum as the king of all altcoins, and BNB as one of the most promising coins of recent years.
Most of the assets I would invest in bitcoin, the rest I would distribute in equal shares.

Those coins are inside the top 10 of  most known coins around the market acquiring those assets and learned the right timing in terms of trading would give better outcomes, you just need to be more realistic and keep learning everything around this industry. A good start for choosing quality projects is time for you to apply your skills and perform the basics of trading.
Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 11:16:17 PM

Did someone tell you that stock is bad? If yes you are been misleaded by the person, stock investments have their days, they are profitable and risky just like crypto investment, use cases is the only difference here, they carry same danger, mind you stock and crypto are good if you have the money

I think i have my own reservation on the difference in risk. I believe crypto has more risk than stock, which also makes it more profitable than stock.
If you take a dipper look at why crypto is said to be volatile... This is why the risk is more than stock with lesser to no volatility. Although, there are more people who are into crypto than stock, which might bee because they understand it more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: