Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:41:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of Bitcoin  (Read 1532 times)
retnoanjani

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2020, 11:50:09 PM

The future of bitcoin for me is still not clear, I wonder if people will still use bitcoin as it is if there will be more advance system of currency that will be produced in the market, or if bitcoin could adapt to changes and develop its own system to make sure that it can provide the best benefits, value, option and service for the people. But for me, with the time frame of 1-100 years, while bitcoin is still continuously halving, we have a huge possibility of great market price from bitcoin as it paves its way to scarcity, and this scarcity will drive the demand for bitcoin and non-bitcoin users to further join the trend.
At least we take advantage of the good opportunities offered by bitcoin today. Technological developments continue, as you said, there are still opportunities to create new currencies in the future. At least, until then, we have used Bitcoin well. This development during the first decade gives many meanings to success. The adoption of bitcoin is also increasingly widespread, even though it is hampered by legalities. However, because of its large profits, the government cannot really stop bitcoin completely. We also must respond wisely to this.
If we are ready to profit, because bitcoin is quite potential, we must also be prepared to lose because of the great volatility.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: