Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:28:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockstack - Anyone buying this? Thoughts please?  (Read 152 times)
rabbitfairferry (OP)

Activity: 49
Merit: 23

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 08:07:03 AM

It is easy to understand the appeal of this but can someone highlight the risk associated with such a coin?

Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
semes

Activity: 713
Merit: 31

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 08:10:43 AM

It is easy to understand the appeal of this but can someone highlight the risk associated with such a coin?

Thanks

It's a project I heard the Winklevoss brothers invest in. However, there is a huge difference between the early investors and the current investment figure. I can not believe because of that difference.
rabbitfairferry (OP)

Activity: 49
Merit: 23

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 08:51:34 AM

It's a project I heard the Winklevoss brothers invest in. However, there is a huge difference between the early investors and the current investment figure. I can not believe because of that difference.

Can you explain why you can't believe that? The early investors took risk because it wasn't approved by the SEC back then. So naturally they entered at a lower valuation?

Thanks.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 06:41:47 PM

Is the blockstack a new cryptocurrency or something?

It probably will do OK If it is developed or backed by well known players but being backed by popular people does not make a project good.   A good projects backed by unpopular people could do well too.
So you choose between investing in a coin backed by popular people or a great coin backed by unknown people.
AgentZero23

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2019, 07:07:36 PM

This is legit project and I don't have 0.5 eth to invest which is the minimum to buy their tokens. Blockstack is already SEC registered and already been in the development since 2016. This is a hidden gem and you will never go wrong if you invest in Blockstack.
BeginToMine

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

https://www.payaccept.net/

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 04:14:50 PM

I am in a reputable OTC group and I see a lot of people buying Blockstack, this piqued my interest to check what it is about and I have to admit that I am quite impressed, although I am still trying to decide if I should purchase or not.

herfie.chen

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

simply getting the job done

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 04:27:23 PM

No one in this forum know about Blockstack
What is Blockstack? i never hear coin like that, you must provide more detailed information before asking.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 04:27:28 PM

This token project has been qualified by SEC and was supported by some large companies.

Seems like has a potential to make an investment on it IMO. But yeah I just glimpsed not fully and needed time to study and analyze more deeply about this project.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
wywoc

Activity: 335
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2019, 04:35:43 PM

A good project to invest in this time. They were the first project approved by the SEC and able to raise capital in the United States, as well as being invested by two Winklevoss twins. Blockstack Company has been established since 2013 and has operated so far, and has raised $ 50M previously.
tranduong123
Copper Member

Activity: 714
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2019, 04:39:59 PM

Blockstack is the first project in USA certified by the SEC to meet ICO standards. If it was certified by the SEC, I think it will appeal to everyone.
lorevici

Activity: 133
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 12, 2020, 07:17:19 PM

guys this coin is doing + 40% what's special?or is it just manipulation?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: