Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:02:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitvaluta got banned for 30 days for having an airdrop - should I mine or buy??  (Read 190 times)
A62662 (OP)

Activity: 310
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 10, 2020, 08:08:31 PM
Last edit: February 10, 2020, 08:19:13 PM by A62662

Any of you guys heard of it. Is it worth my attention and my money??

Here is what I found out so far:

They were having an airdrop here at bitcointalk and got banhammered for 30 days - a bit harsh, what do you guys think?

There are already some pools up and running;
https://miningpoolstats.stream/bitvaluta

I see it's trading at Altmarkets.io Anyone traded there before. I have never heard of it myself. That exchange looks a bit shabby to tell the truth.

What do you think guys HOT OR NOT!!  Cheesy Grin Cheesy

Should I buy, or should I stay away?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
February 10, 2020, 09:25:13 PM

They were having an airdrop here at bitcointalk and got banhammered for 30 days - a bit harsh, what do you guys think?

Every forum have rules. Well basically every world have rules. If in country where you live there is rule that forbids you steal and you go steal someones car and get in prison fro it would you call it a bit harsh?  Noone is forced to be on this forum and post. You can post here by the rules or you can go post on some other forum by their rules. It is simple as that.
A62662 (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2020, 09:37:58 PM

Every forum have rules. Well basically every world have rules. If in country where you live there is rule that forbids you steal and you go steal someones car and get in prison fro it would you call it a bit harsh?  Noone is forced to be on this forum and post. You can post here by the rules or you can go post on some other forum by their rules. It is simple as that.

To some extent yeah sure, I don't want anarchy or worse. That being said, would not a quick and sharp warning be a good thing for them to fix the problem say within a short period of time.
thisnewcoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

Convert Crypto at BestChange

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 12:06:04 PM

I feel lucky that I did not participate in that bad airdrop. Many of my friends did for staking purpose in a later time but now they are feeling worst as they all got 14 days ban from posting. It's mean this project is not good for investment nor for the crypto community. Maybe they broke the forum rules and everything happened lately. I suggest you ignore this coin, don't invest in it, you have many better options. Good luck.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
A62662 (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 01:42:02 PM

I feel lucky that I did not participate in that bad airdrop. Many of my friends did for staking purpose in a later time but now they are feeling worst as they all got 14 days ban from posting. It's mean this project is not good for investment nor for the crypto community. Maybe they broke the forum rules and everything happened lately. I suggest you ignore this coin, don't invest in it, you have many better options. Good luck.

I think it must have been the rule that states "Giveaway threads are not allowed". I did not participate in it myself, those who did got 14 days bans, not the end of the world, but a problem for those who were in a signature campaign and got bans.

That doesn't necessarily mean the Bitvaluta project itself is bad, only time will tell. Could be a good one. I like the name, it's not as good as Bitcoin, but I like it. What I don't like is that it's brand new, they will have to prove themselves over time.

noun: valuta

The value of one currency with respect to its exchange rate with another.

Borrowed directly or through intermediaries (such as German Valuta, Russian valjuta) from Italian, literally, "value," noun derivative from feminine of valuto, past participle of valere "to be worth, be of value," going back to Latin valēre "to be well, have strength".

CryptoGrandad

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 06:33:05 PM

I see it's trading at Altmarkets.io Anyone traded there before. I have never heard of it myself. That exchange looks a bit shabby to tell the truth.

That listing on Altmarkets is not Bitvaluta
CryptoGrandad

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 06:49:20 PM

Hi buddy, you have your opinion which is a little off but respect to that, i just hope in time you come back and have a different view... each to their own.

Kind regards
A62662 (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 07:51:54 PM

That listing on Altmarkets is not Bitvaluta

Yeah ok, I had no idea. I see you have made an effort to get on Vindax exchange in the future. That one look a lot better, never traded on it myself though, so I can't really say anything good or bad about it.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
February 18, 2020, 05:09:04 PM

snip

You just try to shill out that Bitvaluta.In talks on why your thread is being deleted or locked here on this forum then its basically you do commit some violations on such reason.
This is is just an indirect market with this shit coin.I dont care if its traded on unknown or unpopular exchange yet ive already been on auto ignore when it comes to alt investing.
Since you do talk about airdrop then its your choice to participate and come to think that if its free then there would be particular risk involve but when the time they do ask
more than some verification then better stop it.

pacman7331

Activity: 638
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 18, 2020, 07:00:51 PM

If you want to waste your time and money then you can go for Bitvaluta and buy and mine whatever you want! But as a conscious forum member, I would suggest you don't this coin, they got excluded from the forum, whoever replied that thread, they all got ban for 14 days. Can you realize what does it mean? Try to buy a reputed coin, don't go for a shit.

btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
February 18, 2020, 11:20:36 PM

No, personally I haven't heard of it.

Obviously, they have violated the rules of this community, so I don't think it's hard. The rules are put there to stop this kind of incentives.

Good.

Probably is.

It's really up to you, but majority here wouldn't invest on it, basing on the replies. Sorry.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████