Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:28:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading for Beginners?  (Read 1871 times)
rexxarofmoknathal

Activity: 966
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 11:54:04 PM

If you know to yourself that your not that skills yet or don't have any idea or knowledge about in trading better for you not to proceed it. Instead, you better begin with learning, feed yourself first about idea, knowledge and more about in basic skills in crypto trading dude.
with this for sure in the end once you are ready, it will be easy for you to get profit when you do trade in the actual platform exchange.

I couldn't agree more with @jcpone it really is super important to know what you want and the process/es required to do so. Often, people get it wrong at first because they don't understand what they're doing and due to those few instances where they'd obviously lost money they become disheartened about trading, and that's a shame because it can be a decent way to make spare cash, if one knows how to do it and when.

To get a good coverage of what trading is all about and which exchanges, or what apps to use to track your portfolio, there're many resources out there that can help so just a quick Googling often provides you with more than enough digestible info.

BUY & SELL
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BITCOIN ETHEREUM RIPPLE
FAQ
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AFFILIATE PROGRAM

░██████████████████░
████████████████████
█████████▀░░░███████
█████████░░▄████████
███████▀▀░░▀▀███████
███████▄▄░░▄▄███████
█████████░░█████████

█████████░░█████████

█████████▄▄█████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀█▀███
███░▀█████▀░░░░░▀███
███▌░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░█████

██████▄░░░░░▄▄██████

█████▄▄▄▄███████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████████████
███████████▀▀░░▐████
███████▀▀░░░░░█████
████▀░░░▄█▀░░░▐█████
█████▄▄█▀░░░░░██████

███████▌▄▄▄▐██████

████████████████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Blue_oxen

Activity: 515
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 04, 2020, 02:08:02 AM

If you are really into crypto trading and wanted to make money then you won't be asking such silly questions,already thousands of replies for this kind of question available on bitcointalk and all over the internet but for you its you have to build your own strategy to make money.
I agree with you. Internet always provides enough information for new users and does not take too much time to search, so it is best to take the time to learn. I think any new investor needs to do this to gain knowledge when joining the market because this is not a place where you can easily make a profit.

Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 04, 2020, 05:29:52 AM

If you are really into crypto trading and wanted to make money then you won't be asking such silly questions,already thousands of replies for this kind of question available on bitcointalk and all over the internet but for you its you have to build your own strategy to make money.
I agree with you. Internet always provides enough information for new users and does not take too much time to search, so it is best to take the time to learn. I think any new investor needs to do this to gain knowledge when joining the market because this is not a place where you can easily make a profit.

Exactly, a newbie should always spend their precious time in learning instead of thinking making money because money will follow once you attain good knowledge. Yes, the Internet is one of the best ways, to acquire knowledge because in crypto trading without knowledge, it is impossible for us to make profits.

TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2020, 08:40:02 AM

I agree with you. Internet always provides enough information for new users and does not take too much time to search, so it is best to take the time to learn.
This is partially correct when it comes to something that is subjective is reviewing a product and cryptocurrencies. We see the shills on youtube promote shitcoins. Is that good for a newbie to accept? Definitely not if they are new to trading. It is their choice though.

I think any new investor needs to do this to gain knowledge when joining the market because this is not a place where you can easily make a profit.
Also because the market is manipulated by whales and shills we dont want someone to lose money because they did not inform themselves properly. Of course there is no end to the amount of information one can gather but a basic minimum knowledge about paid youtube videos should be there.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
rajeev577verma

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2020, 11:01:55 AM

Newbies can find investing in stock market exciting and rewarding when they follow the guidelines of share market basics for beginners. Following are some basics –

1.There is a whole lot of information available on the internet, which states the basics of the stock market. You can also find useful information from service providers offering trading and Demat Account.
2.While investing, it is essential to enter the market at the right time, especially when the shares are trading at the lowest level.
3.Investors should be prudent about how much they wish to invest in each financial product.
4.Investors must track the performance of various products in your portfolio regularly.
5.Do get disheartened for making an erroneous decision. It is a learning experience.

Rebisco

Activity: 650
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 03, 2020, 11:07:47 AM

I agree with you. Internet always provides enough information for new users and does not take too much time to search, so it is best to take the time to learn.
This is partially correct when it comes to something that is subjective is reviewing a product and cryptocurrencies. We see the shills on youtube promote shitcoins. Is that good for a newbie to accept? Definitely not if they are new to trading. It is their choice though.

I think any new investor needs to do this to gain knowledge when joining the market because this is not a place where you can easily make a profit.
Also because the market is manipulated by whales and shills we dont want someone to lose money because they did not inform themselves properly. Of course there is no end to the amount of information one can gather but a basic minimum knowledge about paid youtube videos should be there.
Not all of videos are useful and good to follow especially if the channel is forcing your or suggesting you to buy and hold altcoins. For newbies it is good if you will find a good mentor and not a guru that can be considered as self proclaimed because it can cause you to have disaster in your portfolio. You can learn to trade by watching but be always sure that the info is legit.
pankaj1234
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 06:04:24 AM

Trading for Beginners is not an easy task because when a new traders comes he only looks on their records that this shares has done this but this is not the trading. You have to search everything ,look at demand and supply, look at their price history. Go to YouTube watch some trading tools. Best thing is that trading is name of your experience.
So beginners before trading please do your study and take some experience.

███    TWITTER   █████████████████ MEGATRON ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN        ████             THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION             ████     LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████   WEBSITE    ███████████████████       FACEBOOK      ███
Polar91

Activity: 1120
Merit: 553

Filipino Translator 🇵🇭

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2020, 09:00:15 AM

What are the DOs and DONTs of bitcoin trading?
Simply, never buy at high and never sell at low. Just follow the law of supply and demand and apply everything you've learned in trading such as technical analysis, fundamental analysis, and etc.

Also any other advice for a beginner would be helpful.
Just a piece of advice, never depend on someone's analysis. You may use their analysis as reference but the final decision should still based on your understanding.

Also, what are the best sites to use for trading through experience? Complexity doesn't matter to me. Thanks in advance for any help I receive.
I recommend Binance for wether begginers or veteran traders. It's not complicated to use and it's user friendly at the same time
Andrew Parker

Activity: 164
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 05, 2020, 08:51:54 AM

Trading is always challenging and that’s where and why we need to be extremely careful with way we approach all this. It will help us go far and allow us to benefit. I love it with FreshForex broker since their educational setup helps a lot in pushing us to the right direction.
Abhijeet Tripathi

Activity: 12
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2020, 05:28:48 PM

HI,

Over the years I've acquired around a few hundred dollars worth of bitcoin. I'm now looking to sell off part of my coins and start trading on the side of what I do personally for work. I was in the bitcoin scene awhile ago but i'm looking to get back into it. My question to everyone here is: What are the DOs and DONTs of bitcoin trading? Also any other advice for a beginner would be helpful. I'm new to this site, so i'm sorry if there is already a thread posted about this. Also, what are the best sites to use for trading through experience? Complexity doesn't matter to me. Thanks in advance for any help I receive.

Regards,

Kyle aka Aggressive

I will suggest the same things that I have done by now.
And I think every trader would have done the same in starting days of their trade.
First one should find an exchange which is suitable for his country taking account of security , fee , volatility and other services provided by that exchange.
    1. Open your account in that exchange .
     2.Deposit money in your exchange . Many exchange didn't accept Fiat currency so first buy your bitcoin from an exchange which accepts Fiat currency like coin base.
     3. Then transfer your bitcoin to into your exchange. But never keep your assets in any exchange . Keep it in a wallet.
    4. Then start trading . Buy at low price and sell at high price.

For beginners I would suggest to trade in USDT(tether) market . Tether is a stablecoin. USDT is pegged to the US Dollar . This allows traders to transfer the “fiat equivalent” in value between exchanges, without the need for normal fiat currency regulation. It's value is always 1$. No worry of fluctuations in market .
     Try to understand trading terms like Volume, market order , limit order, stop loss order ( imp strategy for beginners) . Try to understand the interface of exchange you are using.
     Try to understand fundamental analysis which is based on positive or negative news of cryptocurrencies.
     Try to understand technical analysis which includes reading price charts. Candlesticks , bull and bear markets , resistance and supports level , trend lines help in reading charts.
      Initially use small amount of your asset for trading then increase it gradually according to your expertise.
       I suggest to first start trading on a simulator without any fear. You can get many websites.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: