Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:00:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ INTERESTING CHALLENGE ] - Spot The Balls Up in Each post. Win a big cookie !!  (Read 133 times)
KaneVWE (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 22

View Profile
October 22, 2020, 09:04:30 AM
Last edit: October 22, 2020, 09:31:52 AM by KaneVWE

This is gonna be great fun.  Kiss

Btw balls up means like mistake or problem.

We can all contribute, but state which example you're referring to. Obviously there will be just 1 to start with.
Perhaps there is a pre requirement to be polite to scammers that I'm missing. I think that's where I'm going wrong.

This will be a great guide for future members to understand why their on topic , relevant and factual or truthful posts are removed.

You can be a mod in this game. Why would these posts be deleted on your watch if you were a mod.
If your reasons would result in a large bunch of other posts on that thread being deleted then that will be noted strongly.

Example 1.

This thread where Royse777 reveals members he has decided to removed from his DIStrust list.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5282543.0

Read it all first before spouting off crap that tells me immediately you've not read it at all.

1. Note that other members are discussing his actions relating to those specific in the OP
2. Note some are those members themselves thanking him
3. Note some members are discussing other members not listed in the OP but may be on his trust or distrust list.
4. Note nullius has just copied some deleted post from Vods thread which has nothing to do with those mentioned in the OP and just starts using that as a basis for Royse777 having poor judgement.
5. Nullius battling other members entirely unrelated to the OP

Now This post is deleted. Lol

1. It specifically details those members mentioned in the OP
2. It specifically details indisputable independently verifiable truths about these same people
3. It specifically gives an opinion on royse777 based on his removal of them from his trust list.
4. It offers to supply independently verifiable evidence to substantiate those statements if members are not already aware of the facts.

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

Lol

What a slobbering piece of shit royse777 has turned into

Tman = proven auction scammer, implicated in extortion with lauda, self confessed trust abuser of whistleblowers.

Lauda = proven scammer, implicated in extortion scheme with tman, shady escrow, trust abuser

Lfcbitcoin. = proven bitch of lauda, proven liar and gross abuser of the trust system.

Want irrefutable evidence ? Request it here.

Royce777 = scam enabler and scammer supporter.
Willing and fully aware.

These clowns all collude with the only aim of sucking away as much of the forums rev as possible.

Best part is they are all broke down bums.  Lol and probably don't have 100btc between them after being here years.

Is there a requirement to be polite about scammers or those that are fully aware of their actions but still wish to prevent scammers being treated as I feel scammers should be treated.

I mean on further consideration perhaps I was a little too unkind to royse777, but to suddenly decide to favor 3 of the biggest proven scumbags here did make me horny. I may have gone back and edited the first line or 2 of my own accord anyway.

Perhaps there is a valid reason for this delete. Let's find out.

Who can say why the other posts there are permitted but this one was deleted.?

Is it perhaps a rule that the narrative that is being spun when you arrive on a thread must be maintained regardless of whether it is clearly suboptimal or even dangerous and false?
Is it wrong to use on topic relevant truths to be the party pooper?

Now remember, be sensible, think it through. Don't just rush to be the first to think up something snarky or foolish to say. That is suchmoons job
 She will be here with her pic anyway soon enough.

This thread will be great. It will soon help me to see where I'm going wrong and others are likely making similar mistakes.
I mean one can only learn if there are clear and consistent rules for all members.

This will be very useful for the permitted flow guide I am going to post up and get at least 50000000 merits on a sticky so I can.....ah that's for another thread.

You can submit your own deletes but I will only copy them to the OP and number them if it is not entirely obvious why they were deleted.

Example 2.

*only pic of a big cookie ( sorry suchmoon).
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KaneVWE (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2020, 09:08:27 AM

Reserved
KaneVWE (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2020, 09:09:55 AM

Reserved
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2020, 12:00:14 PM
Last edit: November 30, 2020, 04:43:48 PM by suchmoon

Warning! This thread has exceed the limit of maximum allowed trollery per bearimy. You must solve the following challenge before you can post here.

Edited 2020-11-30 to fix a broken image
KaneVWE (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2020, 02:36:12 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2020, 02:55:00 PM by KaneVWE

Warning! This thread has exceed the limit of maximum allowed trollery per bearimy. You must solve the following challenge before you can post here.

Just to give some members a clue though ... are these anything to do with cr---------r because if they are that is cheating since you were challenged multiple times to present some trolling from them and failed.

Now...also

Can you wait until the thread is falling off the first page before bumping. Nullius is already on to us. Btw he reported your little picture on my rep thread. Unless he forced you to delete it? But I don't think so, suchmoron takes no orders from nerdius do they? If so you've slipped way down the pecking order and I wouldn't be so attracted to you if that the case.

Whilst you are here though. Can you suchmoon spot the reason example 1 post was deleted?
I don't think so? But I'll give you this one chance to start along the path to redemption and lasting friendship.

Come on surely there is one among you who can present a credible case for the delete that stands up to scrutiny whilst leaving all the other totally off topic garbage there?

Or if there is no person that can meet the challenge then it seems like it was another instance of mods trying to conceal the on topic relevant and valuable truths? I hope not though.

Come on let's make meta more than talking about why our earned merit score proves we must be really great posters.
That is too boring now and everyone knows that claim is laughable.

Let's have some challenges open to all members where free speech is permitted to enlist reason and just spark up some fun debates.
No need for spite and bile any longer. 2020 looks to have been a very good year for bct and with others promising to quit is only going to get a lot more wholesome and appealing. Let's all be pals again.

Debates and challenges are great fun once you guys get the hang of it.
Let's give it a whirl.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: