Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:00:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I think I have found a hidden project funded by Twitter, please read.  (Read 138 times)
kubricktrader (OP)

Activity: 384
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 20, 2020, 04:29:14 AM

https://pastebin.com/h32zqUnU
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 7978

View Profile
April 20, 2020, 04:38:20 AM
Last edit: April 20, 2020, 01:49:57 PM by xhomerx10

Why not paste your thesis here rather than pastebin?

from pastebin:

This proves Zenon Network is funded by Twitter. Don't rely on my words check the info I give and make your own mind up. Bear in mind many do not want you to know this info so expect fud.

1. Square Crypto Twitter account was opened some time ago.. many people are curious cause its Jack Dorsey's account made to focus on crypto/bitcoin projects. It's very quirky and cryptic.

2. Jack Dorsey is the CEO of Twitter and also owns Square which is a financial payment platform. Kack Dorsey loves Bitcoin.

3. Zenon is an anon project of a small team who are creating a Dapp platform using pos/pow hybrid to host at scale. They did no ico. They asked for btc and if people ran a node the bitcoin was returned. It was all returned. The project owns zero tokens. If you look at their website they are clearly professional and must be funded somehow.

4. Zenon started a Twitter account which lay dormant for nearly a year. Then it suddenly came to life and made its first tweet. Later that day Square Crypto made its first tweet seemingly responding to Zenons hello.

5. It's not the mild coincidence about the timing of the first tweets but that fact combined with Square Crypto making various cryptic tweets that obviously connect to Zenon. Tweets like blue pillars and roving eyeballs. Literaly the odds of Square Crypto not connected to Zenon are almost impossible. A one in a million chance. The most likely and logical is of course they are connected. That knowledge makes Zenon a small cap project the most incredible opportunity in crypto possibly ever.

6. Jack has recently confirmed Twitter has funded a small team.

https://mobile.twitter.com/jack/status/1204766078468911106

The specific name for the project is now under @bluesky on Twitter. It's pretty quiet so far.

7. Zenon has released a WP and next stage is testnet.

Dyor. And dont listen to fud. They will say all kinds of bullshit and half truths to stop you looking into this. They don't have your best interests at heart. Its laughable that anyone would dispute the Twitter account connection. Literaly impossible to fake and it was Square Crypto that made the connecting tweets not Zenon. There are also many many connections between Zenon and Square Crypto from Satellites to the fact Zenons developer is called Erik Zenon while the main dev of SQ is called Arik. Enjoy finding them yourself.

edit: captured before the powers that be delete it.
CryptoCrawler_2017

Activity: 68
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 20, 2020, 06:07:50 PM

Zenon is so shady since months, no wonder no one is interested in buying i & they are listed in some shitty exchanges so far.
If you call Zenon Network a Hidden Gem then you're probably new to crypto.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: