Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:04:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Data Privacy Day 2020 is here  (Read 120 times)
flopnite (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 05:49:23 PM

Happy to see US and Canada also joined this event to spread the awareness. We see such events very often being actually celebrated around the country but it is changing year by year now. The self-awareness rising among the netizens is a great example of adapting and spreading it in their own circles. I saw many data privacy day champions on staysafeonline.org and I was amazed to see how fast the champions are increasing every year. Before there were used to be online a few big names but now every small and giant business is trying to be a part of it and it is fine. This is how it should be. Linkedin is now arranging an event, PureVPN extensively spreading the word, Cyber Crime Awareness Foundation making the champion's list. This is great. So here, I am gonna do my part at this Data Privacy Day by dropping a data privacy guide so everyone who reads this comment can get to know how concerned they should be about data privacy and it should be taken seriously
Here: Data Privacy Tips for Everyone
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 07:00:52 PM

In the recent days that our data privacy is violated every minute it is important to have such a day.
But the biggest reason would be to have laws that protect our private date, not only some events for nothing.
I think that the events that take place right now are for nothing.
dvmmayowa

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 03, 2020, 11:04:18 PM

In the recent days that our data privacy is violated every minute it is important to have such a day.
But the biggest reason would be to have laws that protect our private date, not only some events for nothing.
I think that the events that take place right now are for nothing.
Exactly, we need less of publicity and more of laws and equivalent punishments for offenders, data and privacy compromise is a global issue which is not being taken seriously presently, hence rather than creating awareness, lets have the government impose some laws, this i am sure will help a great deal.
big_zeppelin

Activity: 31
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 04:58:41 AM

I could be wrong, but it seems to me that in the modern world there is no private data left (almost). In any case, we use services that manage our data as they wish. I don't think that such total control is right. But on the other hand, I have nothing to hide, I'm an honest person who does nothing wrong, so even if my data is used by third parties, it will be on their conscience, not on mine.
This situation is currently quite discussed. However, it seems to me that we are free when we have nothing to hide, even if some large structures use this data.
Negotiation

Activity: 1064
Merit: 267

Need a Helping hand? https://tinyurl.com/2p94uabm

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2020, 08:42:18 AM

We all have some privacy when using data but in most cases it is stolen and nothing personal If they are legalized then there will be no problem hacking people to consciously use their data. They have to act self-consciously, protecting their privacy in the workplace because they have no legal action.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
@MarkHen29177965

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 10:51:15 AM

We all have some privacy when using data but in most cases it is stolen and nothing personal If they are legalized then there will be no problem hacking people to consciously use their data. They have to act self-consciously, protecting their privacy in the workplace because they have no legal action.

That's right. Awareness is the main task. Data protection
 We have to do our duty. It is best to preserve it if you take the right steps.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: