[ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source

<< < (1552/1973) > >>

peled1986:
Qora is here to stay for the long run.
Great innovation and an awesome dev this is one of the best altcoin to invest in.

rabbiter:
Quote from: Godye Scaro X9 on August 08, 2014, 09:46:31 AM

Quote from: wizzardTim on August 08, 2014, 09:27:37 AM

In time people will understand that Qora is far better than NXT.

Now is the chance for all to invest and support Qora.

I think of Qora as being similar to Nxt's Litecoin. If next gen coins like Nxt take off and features like asset exchanges become mainstream then Qora will ultimately be dragged along for the ride. The comparision is relevant because Litecoin actually had far greater gains percentage-wise than Bitcoin during the most recent spike. Qora is tiny relative to Nxt and a considerably riskier investment. And Nxt is even more tiny relative to Bitcoin but it is precisely because of this reason that there is also much bigger potential for growth. :)

Its not a good comparison because Litecoin is a straight clone of Bitcoin.

Qora is a completely new code based on no other coin. It's not just a coin but a system, it deserves not to be in the shadow of NXT and now it's has some functions that NXT doesn't if you want to compare them in terms of function it's wouldn't be unfair to put it above NXT. Best not to compare them at all. NXT was NOT first to market, bitcoin was. NXT isn't as innovative as people give it credit, it just brought together a bunch of stuff. So has Qora, the question is who has done it best? Time will tell.

The important thing is this coin came out of Bitcoin flaws, any overlap with NXT is because these were functions that people were wanting and discussing long before NXT.

I think OS should stop the NXT comparisons.

Sarkan:
Looks like Qora is on fire. I bought in just in time. Time to go back at 100 satoshi.

PondSea:
I will have a dice game and wheel game in the next few days too :-)

Thinking out loud but if the dev can pull this off, I will list this website on the new Qora AE and do a comp to give away some of the asset for free to promote Qora.

flowers:
wow, 25sat, we will to da moon ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page