Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:26:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Purchase Guide for Beginners  (Read 99 times)
cryptoexpert2020 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 02:43:25 PM

Buy / Sell bitcoins is not an easy job for beginners, I recommend a guide how to buy bitcoin for newbies.

https://www.mycrypto101.net/guide-to-purchase-bitcoin-2020

Enjoy!
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 11:00:09 PM

If you're trying to advertise your site and actually want people to click your link, you'd be better off giving headings and subheadings to explicitly state what the site offers.

You can't have everything included and it's more likely to get picked up by search engines afaik (but I'm no expert).
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
March 08, 2020, 03:41:23 AM

Quote from your website: "Why Invest in Bitcoin? 100,000% up gained since 2010. Bitcoin is the best performance asset in 2019, compared with major traditional assets. If holding for longer term, the performance is even better."

If I would personally endorse the buying of bitcoin to other people(which I never did), this is definitely NOT the way to do it in my opinion. Unless you want a huge-ass bubble like what we had in 2017.

And just to add to what jackg said: While I'm personally really fine with articles/pages such as what you did(referral links and such), you might want to create something new that would put your site above those already existing. It's just slightly better than those referral link spam articles in my opinion.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Shimmiry

Activity: 840
Merit: 105

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 08, 2020, 10:35:08 AM

Buy / Sell bitcoins is not an easy job for beginners, I recommend a guide how to buy bitcoin for newbies.

https://www.mycrypto101.net/guide-to-purchase-bitcoin-2020

Enjoy!

It is funny to see that your link / button that links to the users to start buying bitcoin in Binance is also a referral link. You aren't guiding beginners with some facts about Bitcoin nor helping them how to purchase one, but instead you are trying to implicitly convince them to user your binance referral code. That's a huge No No to you and your reputation. If you really wanted to help them, summarize the content alone and not the website that you (can possibly) are the maker.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: