Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:38:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Is More Profitable? YOBIT Project Or ICO Project?  (Read 677 times)
olabsd

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 08:57:17 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2020, 09:09:14 PM by olabsd

In general, I agree with your statement. But what do you mean by advanced solutions? How do you differentiate ones?

Well, the most important components for me are for sure the concept, the technology, innovations and practical value solutions brings. And working product is a strong plus, of course. Of course, along with listing on leading exchanges and trading volume I have noticed in my first post
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jetskur

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 08:59:03 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2020, 09:09:52 PM by jetskur

Well, the most important components for me are for sure the concept, the technology, innovations and practical value solutions brings. And working product is a strong plus, of course. Of course, along with listing on leading exchanges and trading volume I have noticed in my first post

And do you have such solutions in mind? Cause I am definitely interested to know more on them
olabsd

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 09:10:40 PM

And do you have such solutions in mind? Cause I am definitely interested to know more on them

The most advanced I am aware of is definitely Verasity (VRA token). Guys are basically setting entirely new standards on video sharing industry with being the highest tradable token on Binance DEX, more than 1,3M viewers in less than a year and having more than 700k active users. This is what I call real solution and I definitely recommend you to have a look at their website to check out more, but I am pretty sure that you must have heard of the guys already, they are very widely discussed these days everywhere
chanc3r

Activity: 952
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 10:57:35 PM

Yobit project has the higher chance that you will be paid,  in ico project  most bounties are scam and theres only a small chance that the project will become successful because we all know ico projects era is over.
That's the main reason. Yobit campaign has already made a hot wallet that contains the reserved funds. People are always trying to choose the right one that will pay them anytime. I don't even believe if those people wanna bet on something that doesn't give actual payment

travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 05:54:26 PM

It seems that the author did not even bother himself to correctly compose questions. Most of the people in the branch are faced with trivial problems of understanding the logic of the author’s questions.
I think that such poorly structured questions should be ignored, because perhaps the author generally asked about something else.
We are guessing at the thick of coffee, answering a man who did not even bother to edit his messages for a better understanding of the latter.
In other words, he does not care about our answers.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██