Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:26:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ReviewHunt: cheap online buzz meets cool money  (Read 141 times)
adansonia (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2020, 12:08:34 PM

If you are interested in earning cool money (in form of tradable hunt token, gift cards, etc.) just by carrying out simple quests such as reviewing an app/product, downloading and playing games, subscribing to social media channels, etc, or you wish to create an effective online buzz around your product/app, increase your social media presence or get more people to download/use your app and all for a minimal budget, then, reviewhunt platform https://review.hunt.town/ is your place.

https://steemitimages.com/0x0/https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/steemhunt/production/steemhunt/2020-02-03/bb2f3ba2-Screenshot_20200203-130208_Brave.jpg

A single sign up on the platform gives users access to carryout simple quests and earn withdrawable dollar credits or launch online quests with a minimal budget compared to the industry's standards.

Dollar credits can be withdrawn in form of hunt token currently while other options such as withdrawal in form of gift cards are in the pipeline. The hunt token is tradable with BTC on the daybit crypto exchange platform.

I am already making money on the platform and I thought to share with others.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wuraola

Activity: 87

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2020, 05:52:59 PM

When are they going to lunch a new exchange for the hunt token because the transaction fee of daybit is too much and most of the hunters find it difficult to trade the coin on the exchange.
pirate hunter
Copper Member

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2020, 06:00:25 PM

Review Hunt is a platform that we can earn cryptocurrency for doing simples tasks and reviewing products, apps and more, join and start earning cryptocurrency today.
https://review.hunt.town/
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
February 05, 2020, 11:49:43 PM

How much you are making with that platform? I'm looking for its launching date but it seems private and I can't see how long this website has been running. I've checked the volume on daybit for hunt token and okay, there are sellers and buyers there.

With this kind of platform, I'm worried that the users might possibly ask for KYC same goes with the first platforms that did this before.

shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 04:03:53 AM

How much you are making with that platform? I'm looking for its launching date but it seems private and I can't see how long this website has been running. I've checked the volume on daybit for hunt token and okay, there are sellers and buyers there.

With this kind of platform, I'm worried that the users might possibly ask for KYC same goes with the first platforms that did this before.

i think he is only a promoter and not an earner of this platform and besides he can and tell random amounts just to attract people here which which will make him more untrusted  . about the date , i think the site is already up and running before he posted details here   .

im not worried with kyc's but im more afraid that they are like the other apps that i use that promise to pay money by doing survey , playing games and other stuffs mentioned above   . the task was hard and sometimes you dont get paid  . while easier task only earns you 0.000xx cents   .
adansonia (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 08:25:22 AM

The platform has been around for a few months and I've earned over $100 just popping in and taking quests once in a while. The platform doesn't require any kyc, I can tell you categorically. I have been following the project right from the scratch and it is as simple as I described it.

Daybit exchange requires kyc for trading though, I think I should let you know that. However, there are several other options in the pipeline as you can see on the platform in the form of gift cards and shopping.
adansonia (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 08:42:20 AM

i think he is only a promoter and not an earner of this platform and besides he can and tell random amounts just to attract people here which which will make him more untrusted  . about the date , i think the site is already up and running before he posted details here   .

im not worried with kyc's but im more afraid that they are like the other apps that i use that promise to pay money by doing survey , playing games and other stuffs mentioned above   . the task was hard and sometimes you dont get paid  . while easier task only earns you 0.000xx cents   .

1. You don't need any kyc for the platform

2. I'm not just a promoter. I've been with the project from the scratch. I've earning a decent amount from the platform

3. I've never seen any other online earning platform that is close to this as far as ease of earning is concerned.

4. You can withdraw your earnings any time, no hidden clause.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: