Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:25:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I YOLO'ed into a snap purchase of LTC tonight!!!  (Read 176 times)
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 05:59:10 PM

Yesterday LTC was at $53.  I was confident it might drop a bit more, I had the plan in mind to whip out the credit card and make a multi-thousand dollar purchase.

But this evening I checked the price and not only is BTC rising, LTC was back up over $59!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH sssshhhheeeeiiiittttt!!!!

So I kind of went buck wild a little bit.  I had already tested one of my trading accounts last week with a $10 transfer, so I knew the deposit would hit quickly.  I got home from work, whipped out the credit card, logged into my main paypal, and used it to send a purchase of $2000 to my alternate paypal account that I use for the occasional shill bidding deception on ebay or other more private transfers.  From there I did an instant transfer to my bank, then logged to my bank, checked to see it was there, and then logged to my coin trading account (which one is not important), and received $2000 there instantly.  Ah, the wonders of modern communications!

So I quickly snapped up 32.3 LTC for $61.something apiece.

Now LTC price needs to rise a whole hell of a lot so I can make mad profits!

If LTC goes to $62 tomorrow and then drops to $40, I will be unhappy to say the least.

I know, I know, just HODL and it'll rise eventually.  Yes, but sometimes I lack patience, especially when I just threw an additional $2000 of debt on the credit card.

Now only a hard HODL and everything will be in order. Have you decided at what price you will be fixed? Or will you, as a real trader on intuitive instinct, orient yourself?

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: