Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:18:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin changed my life!  (Read 264 times)
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 03:55:30 AM

Bitcoin changed every people's life who want to try many things related to cryptocurrency. Your story was inspiring many people, and if you can tell your friends that they will curious, and they will do the same as you. People who involve in the cryptocurrency will know that bitcoin really changed our life, and they still want to make more money from cryptocurrency.

I hope there will be many more people who can change their life with bitcoin, and they can have money for their future. It is a good sample for us that if we keep trying to do something that we believe, we will get that thing in the future, and we can reach our goals.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1789

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2020, 04:14:04 AM

crypto change my life, i get extra income, i build my own mining rig too with 6000 watt electric and earning arround $1000 permonth, but now i'm broke, i lost arround $10000 in mining Sad  , all my vga death and no price.

How could you lose that much? Did you continuously mine on a non-profitable algorithm?

Lots of miners that I know are temporarily shutting down their rig nowadays, maybe you should do the same when the price of crypto plummeted.

Other than that, I think you should focus on your business instead of crypto. Think of crypto as your hobby instead of depending on it.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
mamahdedeh

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 04:17:21 AM

first around 2017 I was taught by a friend to follow the gift. for the first time it did look difficult, because it was the first time you knew. Moreover, there is so much to learn, from registering gifts, until we transfer to local exchange so that fiat money can be exchanged. and 2017 is indeed very satisfying, even though my account is still ranked low

bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 04:20:58 AM

Everyone involved in bitcoin will surely experience changes in life, especially in their finances and economy and all in different ways to get or grow their own bitcoin.
and in my opinion the OP story that inspired the majority of bitcoin users has experienced it, and owning a smart phone is a good start to get involved in bitcoin and after that plans to own a computer from prize search results, participate in signature campaigns or other and according to different expertise .
and that includes the beginning I got to know bitcoin and over time I did a lot of investing or trading and so on.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
MURONDI

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 04:33:35 AM

before I knew bitcoin I was already looking for money on the internet, I play games, PTC, ads, to get money, but all that requires hard work and the results are not much, I'm excited after getting to know BTC, because it is a new opportunity to earn money, At first I was almost desperate, because I first searched for BTC via the freebitcoin faucet, I worked hard for the faucet for months and the results were very disappointing, then a friend introduced this forum to me, from then on everything changed.
BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2020, 04:36:46 AM

I still recall clearly who I was a year ago. I remember that I engaged myself in brick laying work just for money. I was as broke as can be. But then, my aim while doing the daily job was to save enough money fix my phone, and come into the crypto space. To those outside this sphere, it was a kind of funny story. After having battled with this, my dad agreed to buy me a small phone. To do my daily/weekly subscription, I had to starve myself and use the cash for data. Some months after then, I bought a PC computer. In fact, I started becoming independent (doing almost all of my stuff for myself). Later on, I bought another phone (way more expensive than the initial) and even made more money off the new phone. Presently, I'm a student. Irrespective of the fact that there's no much money, I still find some means to get something out of my phone.

This story of mine is one very inspiring story. It shows how bitcoin can change ones life. Everything that made me earn within the past year revolved around bitcoin. This story doesn't just inspire others, it inspires me too. Especially when I remember who I was a year ago and compare that person with who bitcoin made me.
Summarily, bitcoin changed my life!

What story related to bitcoin inspires you?
if I will compare myself from the past I can say that my life also become better because of bitcoin
Bitcoin also changes my life it also helps me become financially independent.
even i can't buy everything I want at least now I can buy what I need because of bitcoin

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
Chris Barth (OP)

Activity: 569
Merit: 88

Credibility: 999

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2020, 05:04:12 AM

Before earning in crypto, i do everything to get money of course only legal way, i still remember when i do "fruit salad seller" in indonesia called "rujak buah" , my family especially my sister always underestimate me, because i can't buy my own ponsel, i use my sister phone nokia N73 ( it was very fcking cool in his era ) then i do job as admin in company, and start learning cryptocurrency.

crypto change my life, i get extra income, i build my own mining rig too with 6000 watt electric and earning arround $1000 permonth, but now i'm broke, i lost arround $10000 in mining Sad  , all my vga death and no price.

Sorry about that. You still have time to fix back what's broken. To me, my advice is that you don't invest in bitcoin mining since it's path isn't a straightforward one.

Get a wallet and move some BTCs, here's mine: [12GZz7hegu8VCkJYHSuP3WTXg7LGXgL1vT]
amishmanish
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1158

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 05:19:32 AM

Before earning in crypto, i do everything to get money of course only legal way, i still remember when i do "fruit salad seller" in indonesia called "rujak buah" , my family especially my sister always underestimate me, because i can't buy my own ponsel, i use my sister phone nokia N73 ( it was very fcking cool in his era ) then i do job as admin in company, and start learning cryptocurrency.

crypto change my life, i get extra income, i build my own mining rig too with 6000 watt electric and earning arround $1000 permonth, but now i'm broke, i lost arround $10000 in mining Sad  , all my vga death and no price.

That is also some exciting story in itself. A lot of people over invested during the mining boom with GPU mining. 6000 Watt would mean almost 40 GPUs. That in itself might be a >10K USD investment including the cost of processor, MB etc to complete the rig. With the current prices, it is not possible to sustain such a GPU operation except for speculation.
Same is the case with BTC mining. It has become out of reach for home miners without significant investment. This is the time when you are compelled to envy all the people who got into this during the PC era. Yet, those people were there because they were technically sound at this and made their millions because of what they knew.

So its not the money but the knowledge/ information that is valuable. Money is just the convenient by-product.
Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 05:22:43 AM

Sorry about that. You still have time to fix back what's broken. To me, my advice is that you don't invest in bitcoin mining since it's path isn't a straightforward one.
this is part of investing in crypto because like in all profiteering areas?we tend to decide which to enter and you chooses mining though back then this is really profitable but again risk is always there,specially if you are only a small scale miner and not like those giants that can afford to at least make a profit even in down season lie now.
maybe there is a right place for you to make a living and being broke is not forever as all of us had this now or before but we still manage to rise and leave better from the dust of falling.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀