Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:08:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Hydro Labs Partners with Republic to Expand DeFi Globally in 2020  (Read 700 times)
liemitorce

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2020, 10:36:48 AM

Jan 10, 2020 (Flonja via COMTEX) -- We are pleased to announce that following a comprehensive due diligence process, Hydro Labs has formed a partnership with Republic Advisory Services. This partnership will be key in furthering adoption of DeFi services in 2020 through Hydro Labs products - Hydro Pay, Hydro Vault, and Hydro Drive. Republic will also assist the team with enterprise partnerships and fundraising using their global network, as well as rolling out go-to-market strategies.

Republic is part of the AngelList family of startup platforms, together with Product Hunt and CoinList, one of the most trusted online startup ecosystems in the world. Republic's crypto division is backed by Binance Labs and NEO which led a $12 million raise for them last year. Since their launch, Republic has raised over $200 million for start-ups that passed their due diligence process.

The Hydro Pay, Vault, and Drive ecosystem will allow Hydro Labs to offer a full suite of DeFi services to any user, merchant, financial institution or government anywhere in the world. These products will allow for blockchain secured payments, remittances, lending/borrowing, savings, KYC/AML, and identity management benefiting both the banked and the unbanked.

As a small, decentralized, company working with an extremely tight budget, we are proud of what we have achieved and what we have built. We do, however, have to take the next step to realize our full potential in this growing market and to achieve our mission of building a sustainable entity that builds on Hydro protocols. With the consulting, technical, legal and marketing expertise of the Republic team behind us, we believe we can do just that.

We look forward to working closely with Republic over the coming months.

Contact and Social Media

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Hydro_Labs
Telegram: https://t.me/HydroLabsNews
If you want to chat you can also find the team hanging out in the Project Hydro channels;

Telegram: https://t.me/projecthydro
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/projecthydro
Discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/UTQQ54P

I have read a lot about this partnership and it will really help the project to develop. I will continue to follow the news from the team but I must say that they are doing a really useful job

I'm really impressed with how this is all developing and it's going to be just fine .
and I'm glad that the team is actually doing something useful for users
bryansotochile

View Profile
February 18, 2020, 10:48:43 AM

I'm just about to buy tokens for me now and I'm impressed with what your team has been able to implement right now and it will be great.
now I will continue to keep track of how everything works
guylerchaza

View Profile
February 18, 2020, 11:01:46 AM

now the team has shown that everything works just fine and I think that in the future we will have something really worthwhile .

let's see how it all works and I will be able to buy tokens for me in the near future .
I am also interested in what the cost of your services will be. It will still be very important
lesyakot3

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 18, 2020, 11:12:18 AM

Hello team !
will you have any offer for investors and will it be possible to get passive income ?
I'm really interested in this right now
bryansotochile

View Profile
February 19, 2020, 12:00:39 PM

Hello team !
will you have any offer for investors and will it be possible to get passive income ?

You will need to read the concept of this project in more detail in order to understand how it will all work in practice .
it will still be very important
guylerchaza

View Profile
February 19, 2020, 12:14:59 PM

in what country is your project registered as a legal entity and what licenses it currently has ?
me still it is important to understand that everything is as legal as possible now

look at the site for information about this and I am sure that all this will be really in demand right now

Yes, the demand will be huge and I will buy tokens in the near future .
I think that thanks to reputable partners we will see a flight to the moon in the near future
bryansotochile

View Profile
February 19, 2020, 12:29:49 PM

as I understand it there are a lot of interesting contests being held on Twitter right now and you can use this opportunity to get an award

Twitter regularly hosts a lot of contests from this project and then follow the news to draw conclusions

Yes, I really like it all and like how the team develops the project .
this is really something public and useful .
liemitorce

View Profile
February 19, 2020, 12:57:09 PM

now the team has shown that everything works just fine and I think that in the future we will have something really worthwhile .

let's see how it all works and I will be able to buy tokens for me in the near future .
I am also interested in what the cost of your services will be. It will still be very important

we will look at the information on the site but we will wait for the full launch of the ecosystem and I think that the project has a huge potential as it brings real benefits to people
guylerchaza

View Profile
February 19, 2020, 01:11:38 PM

in what country is your project registered as a legal entity and what licenses it currently has ?
me still it is important to understand that everything is as legal as possible now

look at the site for information about this and I am sure that all this will be really in demand right now

I still need to understand when all the services will be launched in full.
this will still be very important for us
liemitorce

View Profile
February 19, 2020, 01:37:51 PM

I like how things will develop further but this partnership gives the project a huge potential for development and it will still be very important
bryansotochile

View Profile
February 19, 2020, 01:52:01 PM

I'm just continuing to monitor how the team is developing the project and I'm wondering when I can use decentralized storage for me

Yes, I'm also waiting for the launch of these products and at least they do something really useful .
I will continue to monitor how everything works and will soon buy tokens for me

Yes I would also buy tokens for me since for the long term it will be just a huge prospect and we will see how it all works further
liemitorce

View Profile
February 19, 2020, 02:03:52 PM

we will see how this project will develop further but this partnership is very important and it will allow the project to develop further .
I think this is a huge achievement
Mr_ACH

View Profile
February 20, 2020, 02:16:20 PM

Hello team !

I haven't seen this kind of information, and I don't really know what you're talking about . This would still be very important and I will soon be buying more tokens for me

let's see how things will develop further and on which exchanges the listing will be .
for me this would all be very important and I will buy coins now and soon we will see a huge increase
polssourtairost

View Profile
February 20, 2020, 02:34:10 PM

please tell me when the decentralized storage will be launched ?
I still want to know when I can use all these apps
atlases

View Profile
February 20, 2020, 03:03:07 PM

what other additional apps are you planning to launch ?
this would still be very important for me and I am sure that the prospects will be huge
atlases

View Profile
February 20, 2020, 03:46:02 PM

we will see how this project will develop further but this partnership is very important and it will allow the project to develop further .
I think this is a huge achievement

see more information about this and I like how the project is developing right now .
for me it would still be as important as possible
atlases

View Profile
February 20, 2020, 04:12:48 PM

I would like to understand how the project will develop further and what is waiting for us this year .
this will still be really important and I will continue to follow the news of the project and how it all works right now
Mr_ACH

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 08:08:20 AM

Jan 10, 2020 (Flonja via COMTEX) -- We are pleased to announce that following a comprehensive due diligence process, Hydro Labs has formed a partnership with Republic Advisory Services. This partnership will be key in furthering adoption of DeFi services in 2020 through Hydro Labs products - Hydro Pay, Hydro Vault, and Hydro Drive. Republic will also assist the team with enterprise partnerships and fundraising using their global network, as well as rolling out go-to-market strategies.

Republic is part of the AngelList family of startup platforms, together with Product Hunt and CoinList, one of the most trusted online startup ecosystems in the world. Republic's crypto division is backed by Binance Labs and NEO which led a $12 million raise for them last year. Since their launch, Republic has raised over $200 million for start-ups that passed their due diligence process.

The Hydro Pay, Vault, and Drive ecosystem will allow Hydro Labs to offer a full suite of DeFi services to any user, merchant, financial institution or government anywhere in the world. These products will allow for blockchain secured payments, remittances, lending/borrowing, savings, KYC/AML, and identity management benefiting both the banked and the unbanked.

As a small, decentralized, company working with an extremely tight budget, we are proud of what we have achieved and what we have built. We do, however, have to take the next step to realize our full potential in this growing market and to achieve our mission of building a sustainable entity that builds on Hydro protocols. With the consulting, technical, legal and marketing expertise of the Republic team behind us, we believe we can do just that.

We look forward to working closely with Republic over the coming months.

Contact and Social Media

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Hydro_Labs
Telegram: https://t.me/HydroLabsNews
If you want to chat you can also find the team hanging out in the Project Hydro channels;

Telegram: https://t.me/projecthydro
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/projecthydro
Discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/UTQQ54P

I have read a lot of information about such startups and I am sure that the prospects will be huge .
but I do not yet understand what the cost of such services will be
atlases

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 08:37:41 AM

I'm just continuing to monitor how the team is developing the project and I'm wondering when I can use decentralized storage for me

Yes, I'm also waiting for the launch of these products and at least they do something really useful .
I will continue to monitor how everything works and will soon buy tokens for me

I wonder how many tokens I can buy at the minimum ?
and when there will be a listing on exchanges I would like to understand this for me
Mr_ACH

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 09:06:56 AM

Hello team !

still I would like to personally understand how this project will be unique and what benefit it will bring to investors and we will see how it will work in the future
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: