Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:28:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🐉 CoinDragon.com 🐉- Closing down. Last day for withdrawals 17/1-2022  (Read 10000 times)
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
May 26, 2020, 07:52:41 AM

Freerounds in a free game,,, well how can I resist?Wink

Anyway, just to say that I entered the game, claimed the free rolls, but I am not sure exactly how to play X Factor, so I just clicked the autoroll,,, and it finished all 5 of it for me. I only won 1 so it was 10 satoshi x5 = 50 haha.

Are all X Factor going to be on x5 on 10 satoshi if I deposit?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CoinDragon.com (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 239
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 26, 2020, 12:27:07 PM

Freerounds in a free game,,, well how can I resist?Wink

Anyway, just to say that I entered the game, claimed the free rolls, but I am not sure exactly how to play X Factor, so I just clicked the autoroll,,, and it finished all 5 of it for me. I only won 1 so it was 10 satoshi x5 = 50 haha.

The FreeRounds have been set in this campaign to the game X-factor with a stake of 10 SAT BTC on x5 in multiplier.
And the FreeRounds will auto-roll for your convenience.

These will surely evolve in the near future as we have quite a lot of ideas about them (in value, game, function etc) Smiley

------

Thanks Coindragon, you are hearing and giving us good services and promos as always. Confirmed that I get the 10 free round and just used it, not bad as I got 1 win out of 10 Smiley Few days back I heard that you are testing the Stop on Profit and Stop on Loss feature, any good news on when it will be ready for us to use? One more suggestion, can you make the shared betIDs on chat clickable without copying it first then paste it on our browser?

Happy to hear that they worked smoothly!

We should have stop on win / loss at the end of this week I hope, but is dependent on another feature that we'll release too Wink

Shared betIDs is a good idea and on our roadmap already 👍
NITER2018

Activity: 64
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2020, 01:42:42 PM

Do you have plan to offer new joining bonus? I know couple of gambling sites which offers people to have joining bonuses.
PenDragonCoin
Copper Member

Activity: 618
Merit: 19

CoinDragon Moderator

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2020, 02:31:07 PM

Not many sites and games offer you a chance to multiply your stake over 5 million times. But we do, and we are happy to say that we have our first 5.000.000x on our site!

You might already know his username because he was the one getting that 100.000x in X-Factor a couple of months back, but now he managed to play on the highest settings on mines and with only 1 satoshi to win over 0.05 BTC! 🤑

Congratulations fly to Anakin, great job and all of us are already looking forward to seeing what your next goal is!

tex173

Activity: 62

View Profile
May 26, 2020, 05:00:01 PM

Not many sites and games offer you a chance to multiply your stake over 5 million times. But we do, and we are happy to say that we have our first 5.000.000x on our site!

You might already know his username because he was the one getting that 100.000x in X-Factor a couple of months back, but now he managed to play on the highest settings on mines and with only 1 satoshi to win over 0.05 BTC! 🤑

Congratulations fly to Anakin, great job and all of us are already looking forward to seeing what your next goal is!

Wow! That's freaking awesome!  Congratulations! I've to learn the game from you because I am poor at X factor.
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
May 27, 2020, 02:47:02 AM

Congratulations to Anakin for winning a huge multiplier and showing us that it is possible to hit that high on this site.
And also thanks to coindragon for giving everyone a chance to on their new promotion.

CoinDragon.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 27, 2020, 12:47:39 PM

Do you have plan to offer new joining bonus? I know couple of gambling sites which offers people to have joining bonuses.

Hi NITER2018,

We have a campaign ongoing now where new players get 5 FreeRounds on signing up just to try their luck.

Check it out! FreeRounds

And make sure your friends try them too Smiley
cooltoadfrommoon
Copper Member

Activity: 242
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 27, 2020, 02:32:30 PM

Is creating multiple accounts are allowed? I have lost previous ID & Pass. And since I didn't added email so I can't recover by forget password.
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1310

View Profile
May 27, 2020, 04:08:35 PM

X Factor is the same as Limbo at Stake, Blaze at Jacksclub, Boom at Bitsler. If you have played one of those games, X-Factor of CoinDragon works exactly the same as those games. It can be called as modified crash game as well, as the mechanic is similar. Payout starts from 0 then increased till stop (crashed in crash game).

No if we are talking the game in general, but if we are talking about the bonus/freeround then yes it will be 10 satoshi on x5 payout.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
tex173

Activity: 62

View Profile
May 27, 2020, 05:39:03 PM

Hi NITER2018,

We have a campaign ongoing now where new players get 5 FreeRounds on signing up just to try their luck.

Check it out! FreeRounds

And make sure your friends try them too Smiley

Yes, I received my 5 Free rounds on x factor. Though I didn't win but my experience was pretty good. Thanks Coindragon.
cooltoadfrommoon
Copper Member

Activity: 242
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 27, 2020, 05:42:21 PM

As soon as you register - you will receive 5 FreeRounds!
If you make your first deposit - you will receive 30 FreeRounds!
If your first deposit is more than 50.000 SAT BTC or 2.000.000 SAT BCH - you will instead receive 150 FreeRounds!

Source: Coindragon site
CoinDragon.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 27, 2020, 08:46:52 PM

Is creating multiple accounts are allowed? I have lost previous ID & Pass. And since I didn't added email so I can't recover by forget password.

Hey cooltoadfrommoon!

Sorry to hear that you lost your user name and password.
Thats why we highly recommend everyone to add email so that we can recover your account for you.

You shouldn't have multiple accounts and you should always be very careful with your log in:s (we highly recommend all to use 2FA).

You can of course always contact support and see if they can help you remember your details.
But if you've lost the account and cannot at all remember and recover it, I'd advise you to open a new one.

PenDragonCoin
Copper Member

Activity: 618
Merit: 19

CoinDragon Moderator

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2020, 11:52:01 PM

Have you seen how well Stack It Up ended?  Shocked

We announced the winners a few hours ago, the response was amazing, so this will be now a challenge for the team to make the next competition even better.

Top 3 winners are:

• Anakin - 1.500.000 SAT BTC
  • whis - 1.000.000 SAT BTC
  • gonzo23 - 500.000 SAT BTC

Check out the full list of winners HERE, and make sure you subscribe, because our Freebies are on every day now, which means that you can win real money without any investments.

And, if you are new, or planning to make your first deposit, check out the FreeRounds that you would get for either of those actions (or both combined!) and earn up to 155 FreeRounds! 🎉

Bitinity
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 06:15:40 AM

Hey cooltoadfrommoon!

Thats why we highly recommend everyone to add email so that we can recover your account for you.

You shouldn't have multiple accounts and you should always be very careful with your log in:s (we highly recommend all to use 2FA).

You can of course always contact support and see if they can help you remember your details.
But if you've lost the account and cannot at all remember and recover it, I'd advise you to open a new one.

It happened with me as well, I lost my first account (bitinity) as I did not set email at that time. I created new one bitinity1 and I use it till now. I did not mean to have multiple account, but it is considered as against the rule then you are free to block or ban my accounts. Of course I do not want to get blocked/banned so I hope you can understand the situation. At least I did not do something bad for the site such as abusing your promo.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
CoinDragon.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 12:35:28 PM

[...snip...]

It happened with me as well, I lost my first account (bitinity) as I did not set email at that time. I created new one bitinity1 and I use it till now. I did not mean to have multiple account, but it is considered as against the rule then you are free to block or ban my accounts. Of course I do not want to get blocked/banned so I hope you can understand the situation. At least I did not do something bad for the site such as abusing your promo.

The rule for multiple accounts is applicable in the cases of active accounts and alt:s. Those we do not want.
If someone loses his/her account and cannot recover it, it'll be a "dead" account hence we understand the need to create a new.

However we strongly recommend to contact us and our excellent support and they might help recover an account in some cases.
And of course to register an email address as then it's highly unlikely to lose the account.

On a separate note I think you'll be pleased to hear that we have now implemented stop on win/lose in autobet + made several other improvements!
arwin100

Activity: 2716
Merit: 805

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2020, 11:29:39 PM

Hey cooltoadfrommoon!

You will not get banned for that matters since your reason on why you create your new account is valid but for the other who do it multiple times for sure they will get a sanction for their actions, there are people who always do this to cheat on referral earnings and as you said the promo and competition so this thing will surely taken action and face a hard counteraction by the owners of any sites.

But as coindragon said the user who encounter this scenario should contact them via support for proper documentation so that you will not mistakenly get ban for multiple account creation reason.

Oilacris

Activity: 3010
Merit: 611

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 11:37:12 PM

Hey cooltoadfrommoon!

You will not get banned for that matters since your reason on why you create your new account is valid but for the other who do it multiple times for sure they will get a sanction for their actions, there are people who always do this to cheat on referral earnings and as you said the promo and competition so this thing will surely taken action and face a hard counteraction by the owners of any sites.

But as coindragon said the user who encounter this scenario should contact them via support for proper documentation so that you will not mistakenly get ban for multiple account creation reason.

Most gambling sites do really have that kind of rule or part of their ToS about multi-accounting but there are instances or scenarios which are excluded just like on the situation above

but most of the time you wont really get banned if you dont do something even if you do have lots (like abusing faucets, bonuses etc.) then you would do just fine.

but as a player its better to have one and do remember all the log-in credentials.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
arwin100

Activity: 2716
Merit: 805

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2020, 07:17:24 AM

Hey cooltoadfrommoon!

but as a player its better to have one and do remember all the log-in credentials.

Actually there are times that we newly registered our account and suddenly we forgot our password,also their are times that we will forgot it because we have so many different accounts from the other websites especially if we didn't list it immediately on our notepads or any other safe place.

But since the issue is already there the best thing to do is to report it to the support since they will do a documentation about the lose password or email so by the time you register an account again they will not suspiciously think that you are doing something illegal on their platform.

CoinDragon.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 30, 2020, 06:35:01 PM

Actually there are times that we newly registered our account and suddenly we forgot our password,also their are times that we will forgot it because we have so many different accounts from the other websites especially if we didn't list it immediately on our notepads or any other safe place.

But since the issue is already there the best thing to do is to report it to the support since they will do a documentation about the lose password or email so by the time you register an account again they will not suspiciously think that you are doing something illegal on their platform.

Yes, you are 100% right!
Best to contact us and we'll be more than happy to help and try to recover the account.
And if not possible the communication will ensure that we'll not think that it's suspicious or fraudulent in any way.

+ we love chatting to our dragon friends! Smiley

Bitinity
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2020, 11:47:42 AM

Sorry coindragon I voted for 1 on your poll of the latest weekly competition. Simply because I do not like the game Smiley Seems that there are not many people interested to participate on it as well, unlike the previous competitions. Hope the current competition will end sooner lol so I can see new competition with different game (mines maybe).

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: