Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:41:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: $60 million invested in steem blockchain !  (Read 154 times)
bsadel (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 10:55:14 PM
Merited by eternalgloom (10)

I created a video where I showed why so much is invested in steem blockchain.

You can watch the video here : https://3speak.online/watch?v=clixmoney/wituzaed

This blockchain is really powerful. It's working since 2016 and improving everyday.

There are a lot of applications created on it. You can check that here : https://www.stateofthedapps.com/rankings/platform/steem

There are also a lot of communities built on it.

Steem is almost for everyone. I mean anyone can earn there from his content.

All the details are in the video.

I hope you will enjoy watching it !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
libert19

Activity: 2478
Merit: 941

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2020, 04:55:57 AM

I love steem, been part of it since it's launch, and it's improving every single day. I feel it could be the next big thing!

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 06:13:50 AM

You know we all have this conceptioyof everybody earns on steem, the truth is no not everybody can earn from steem especially content creators. If individuals with high upvote power don't upvote your content you can't and won't earn a dime on Steemit. Now if you resort to using upvote bots, most bots don't perform well and as result don't give any rewards to its users. Earnings on Steemit is luck for beginners.
duuuuude

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 02:55:22 PM

Great news because steem has always been and remains the leader among similar projects. We also see the constant work and development of the project which is necessary during difficult times for cryptocurrencies.
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 03:30:09 PM

I started to try Steem at the end of 2017.. even though at the moment I'm not very active anymore at Steem, but I know Steem is one of the best,
I hope innovation and desire to grow, continue to be shown by Steem developers so that Steem is not left by its loyal investors.

Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 03:32:49 PM

It's a unique Blockchain, and probably has/had some of the most useful applications in Crypto space. The Blockchain & its platforms like Steemit can still be viable if reworked... Or maybe they just want to replace everything with EOS?
The community needs to make most things on the Blockchain (like sites, rewards, reputation) more useful, sustainable, decentralized, easy to use, etc. . I guess the reward aspect is not very sustainable due poor price performance. Reward needs be somewhat consistent in order not to discourage content creators. And they should be able handle any kind of abuse on the ecosystem.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2020, 03:40:13 PM

I'm a bit less active there now than I used to be.
That's just because I didn't really feel like writing anymore, still love Steem and have significant investments there.

Can't wait when till SMTs are fully ready!

bsadel (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 03:46:52 PM

You know we all have this conceptioyof everybody earns on steem, the truth is no not everybody can earn from steem especially content creators. If individuals with high upvote power don't upvote your content you can't and won't earn a dime on Steemit. Now if you resort to using upvote bots, most bots don't perform well and as result don't give any rewards to its users. Earnings on Steemit is luck for beginners.

That's not true. If you are dedicated to the community. Promoting it. Creating content everyday. You will be noticed by big players anyway. It's not make money fast, but we have to work hard to deserve it, just like in the real word. To do so, I create videos in both dtube and 3speak. I use other applications when I have time. I promote in twitter and forums. I try to be active in communities and tribes. And a lot more. For example now my tweets are in the top, because I tweet about steem everyday and comment a lot of people there. Join us in twitter and you will see the power of the community. Of course if someone is lazy and doing nothing, will not get anything. The same about other crypto communities, like LBRY or any other social blockchain !
casperBGD
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2020, 03:51:46 PM

agree on steem future, especially now after SMT introduction, and it is important to have development on-going

there were rumors that TRX will buy Steem, that influenced price increase since new year, but SMT introduction will have better impact due to their abilities and functionalities, number of tribes on the blockchain is increasing daily and that will increase price in the end...
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2020, 04:04:44 PM

i have no idea there are tons of apps built on steem platform, it always just stick in my mind its a blogging platform which we were using for years for posting articles  in exchanges for bounties.

agree on steem future, especially now after SMT introduction, and it is important to have development on-going

there were rumors that TRX will buy Steem, that influenced price increase since new year, but SMT introduction will have better impact due to their abilities and functionalities, number of tribes on the blockchain is increasing daily and that will increase price in the end...

i have also found out about this information on chat box. maybe its true because as far as i know that Dtube is already owned by TRON.  it was promoted just recently when youtube was deleting those crypto youtube channels. but i'd like to known if anyone can shed us some more light on this rumor.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 05:16:21 PM

I created a video where I showed why so much is invested in steem blockchain.

You can watch the video here : https://3speak.online/watch?v=clixmoney/wituzaed

This blockchain is really powerful. It's working since 2016 and improving everyday.

There are a lot of applications created on it. You can check that here : https://www.stateofthedapps.com/rankings/platform/steem

There are also a lot of communities built on it.

Steem is almost for everyone. I mean anyone can earn there from his content.

All the details are in the video.

I hope you will enjoy watching it !
Tell me, buddy, what kind of interesting video hosting is this? Most certainly wonder if Steam will repeat their Xs as in 2017? I'm not an exception. It remains to wait a short time

Furryball

Activity: 490
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 05:22:47 PM

Nice post from a newbie but to say the truth steemit is not the old steemit i used to know, when it was released it was ass-kicking but now it has become very worse, people who used steemit can testifies if what i said is right or wrong, now you have to work extra hard to earn good reward on steemit

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 07:33:29 PM

Steem is an excellent project that has shown its strength in the cryptocurrency world. many people have already invested money in this project and I also have a few coins, but now there are a lot of competitors of this project who are also very strong and in the future, Steem may also start to feel very bad due to the fact that competitors get the most part of users of this blockchain. Do not believe in this project at 100 percent. I will sell it when I have the opportunity.

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 09:13:14 PM

Steem can definitely be the premium blockchain based social media network but i need even bigger userbase that can be achieved by effective marketing and also more user friendly interface, i am sure team will be working on these issues behind the curtains.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: