Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:07:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Whats your favourite type of book to read and what's your favourite book?  (Read 44 times)
FaceTehWind (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2020, 02:54:55 PM

What i mean by type of book is a normal book with just text, a manga, a visual novel, a comic etc etc

And what's your favourite book of all time!

I prefer visual novels/mangas right now. I like a few specfic series and enjoy the story of them and like having the visual and text parts to follow along with.

I'll update this part overtime but
I'd say Detective Conan.

It's a detective manga where the main character Jimmy Kudo is turned into a child while investigating a organization/syndicate. While stuck in this form he tries to regain his main body back but to do so has to track this organization down.
Kamilaz
Copper Member

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 07, 2020, 03:02:22 PM

Young adult novels. I'm a young adult, so, it's quite fitting haha
aiguy
Copper Member

View Profile
September 07, 2020, 06:28:57 PM

The Man in the High Castle:- One of the best works of science fiction of all time. The idea of a parallel universe is incredible. I’ll just leave you to find out the rest.
aiguy
Copper Member

View Profile
September 07, 2020, 08:33:21 PM

My favourite type of book is historical, and the favourite one in "The peak of evidence".
benkhalil3
Copper Member

View Profile
September 09, 2020, 02:21:13 AM

My favourite book is the holy Quran that I have read daily basis. This book give us lessons regrading to humanity, kindness, and justice. It also give you the detail information about the rights of women.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: