Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 01:12:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about WAVES project?  (Read 570 times)
MINISTR_E

Activity: 139
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 31, 2020, 12:22:47 PM

In each project you will find advantages and disadvantages. The Waves project is not as popular as Ethereum, and there are not many projects in partnership with it. Now this problem - the involvement of the masses of people is relevant for all projects. When people understand the value of decentralized payments and contracts, then the Waves will become much more expensive and successful.
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1101

View Profile
January 31, 2020, 02:37:25 PM

What do you think about WAVES project? Do you think it has a good future for investment?
Waves is actually a DEX platform which supports a number of altcoins created on the waves network. Also Waves does allow the user to generate cutting-edge dApps which gives the users the tools to build their own WEB3 solutions. Waves has huge demand in the market and that demand will continue rising as the times passes by and some of the most beneficial projects join in with the waves network. Waves would surely show us a great growth in the coming markets.

I personally trade with waves coin to find some profits for me by buying and selling in approx dips. Also, I personally do hold some waves coins for long term which would surely bring me profits.
Midas111

Activity: 772
Merit: 105

Close the federal reserve

View Profile
January 31, 2020, 02:45:26 PM

In each project you will find advantages and disadvantages. The Waves project is not as popular as Ethereum, and there are not many projects in partnership with it. Now this problem - the involvement of the masses of people is relevant for all projects. When people understand the value of decentralized payments and contracts, then the Waves will become much more expensive and successful.

From my multiyear experience with waves, waves team doesnt partner with outside projects. All the projects supported by waves appear to be internal or closely related to waves team.  neutrino, better tokens, vostok, liquid, tradisys, all appear to be russian and I have never seen a non russsian project supported economically by waves. So there is little chance of getting ETH level or even any significant funding for a waves project. Not sure how they can improve their support now that waves themselves are no longer one of the best funded teams.

I enjoy working with the finest digital currency developers on earth
sheamus10

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2020, 02:59:46 PM

in my opinion waves is one alternative to invest, the price is quite cheap to make many people choose this coin. if for the long term it seems less suitable but for short-term investments maybe waves can be one asset that you can try.
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1125

View Profile
January 31, 2020, 05:28:19 PM

I never knew this coin til now. It goes below my borderline of choice which is at minimum of top 20, but it shouldn't be bad to check it out for a bit.
I am kinda having mixed feelings in dropping my coins into this. Seems like that it is capable of making custom tokens, and it was being used to make ICOs.
ICOs are pretty much goner almost or it is completely gone now, but I don't think that would be a reason to stop me from investing in Waves. I'll keep an eye of its price though.

Don't focus on top market cap but on utility and possibilities the coin offers. Market cap is misleading, especially for coins forkd from Bitcoin, that usually have no real use, no adoption, and all their value comes from their connection to the original Bitcoin. SV is a great example of such pointless coin that nobody uses for anything.
Another great example is XRP which is a top crypto but its value comes only from empty promises that if Bitcoin fails XRP will ofer something completely different and maybe that will take on.

Waves is not a bad coin and has an active team. Definitely a better choice than putting your money in BSV, BTG or any other B-something.

GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 31, 2020, 05:41:14 PM

At the moment, the project is in the pit (in fact, like all other cryptocurrencies), so it does not look like a very interesting option for investing. Perhaps the situation will change in the bull market and it will be possible to jump into short-term / medium-term investments. For long-term investments, I wouldn't risk it that way.
dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
January 31, 2020, 05:43:45 PM

What do you think about WAVES project? Do you think it has a good future for investment?
WAVES has been one project I admired and followed up from onset, I wonder why the development so far is not reflecting on the price of the coin. The update on this tweet (link 🔗 https://twitter.com/Waves_Exchange/status/1223180925149814784?s=19) drew my attention today anyway.
Mdmaruft

Activity: 39
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2020, 05:44:23 PM

For long term hold, waves is good choice for investors. Waves one of the top altcoins. Waves have own dex platform. But waves up and down very slowly.   
Denongels

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2020, 06:05:24 PM

Actually, this coin is good because I remember when waves gave free coins to users of this forum the price was still very cheap, and surprisingly, when bull run at 2017 this coin could reach above $ 15 and it was a miraculous thing at the same time a bit of my regret for selling too early and I still monitor this coin their progress is quite good especially the renewal of their waveclient in 2017 looks very bad and now the changes are very drastic but for tokens that use this blockchain it is unfortunate that most fail and move to use another blockchain.

sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
February 01, 2020, 05:17:51 PM

It has been on a good increase lately, I first heard about it very recently but I had to deal with it on yobit for a while and realized that maybe it is not really as bad as I guessed and now I am addicted to it. Mainly using it for transactions everywhere, you know how when you want to withdraw or send/receive a coin but bitcoin transactions are expensive so you pick something else?

Well in those cases, I am picking waves now, it is really helpful and it does really make a good amount of money for you if you consider how much you save from the transaction fee's as well, I am paying less than 1 cent on any transaction I do when using waves and considering normally I have to do like 20-30 cents per transaction on bitcoin at the very least (sometimes more), it helped me save like 3-4 bucks already in less than a month, living in a third world country it actually is a good amount to save.

kamblepatry09

Activity: 53
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 12:37:20 PM

Waves is a potentially good coin, they have strong team and their own business network, Though the current price is not so attractive buy You can see the waves FCAS Trend on coinmarketcap,
It seems good and profitable for holding, pump can be happened any time from now..
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 12:45:08 PM

Waves is a potentially good coin, they have strong team and their own business network, Though the current price is not so attractive buy You can see the waves FCAS Trend on coinmarketcap,
It seems good and profitable for holding, pump can be happened any time from now..

wait what ? waves FCAS  ?  what was that ,  is that a waves based token or its a fork from waves   . that was still good if they are trending now  . they are already trending but the pump didn happen yet  ? how was that possible  .  this coin along with the original waves are safe to hold and we should not worry if one of them dumped because waves is a legit coin not unlike to others that the pump were only one time  .  i think i give my vote to waves this time because eth is still not doing well  .
Reid

Activity: 2926
Merit: 647

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 12:55:31 PM

It was the hype which made it seen by many.
But as it passes by, it looked to me like the people just want the free money which they gave.

So I researched more and used their application.
It is almost like Ethereum. There are different token which are created under it but they didn't get popular.
As I go deeper I tried to trade them. (still using the application)
There is a future behind it, but like I said the supporters seems to support only the free money. Afterwards, they are all gone.
kamblepatry09

Activity: 53
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 03, 2020, 12:05:45 PM

[snip] wait what ? waves FCAS  ?  what was that ,  is that a waves based token or its a fork from waves

No, Its not any coin neither fork, It is a rating system known as "FCAS ratings" or "Fundamental Crypto asset score"
"flipsidecrypto" Monitor your project’s Fundamental Crypto asset score and publish such kind of rating In partnership with "coinmarketcap"

More about FCAS: https://flipsidecrypto.com/fcas
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: