Bitcoin Forum
September 27, 2024, 12:55:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best way to learn about Forex trading?  (Read 273 times)
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2996
Merit: 794

View Profile
January 31, 2020, 11:57:40 PM

Forex trading is not easy and most people fail with high value. You can learn by join some trading group or trading courses, as newbie have teacher and sharing partner is really important. Tips from me, trading is about how to grow up your capital not about profit. If you only see profit that's how you fail.

Seconded. It's no longer a new thing that nothing good comes easy in life. The same applies to trading in the forex markets. The first step is to actually learn what the forex market is and how it works. I don't suggest worrying about capital, profits etc when one is just starting out. The secret most successful traders won't tell you is that they spent a lot of private time studying forex markets. And when one has learnt to the point that they know what they're doing, then they can go ahead to start testing out trading with a small position account or they can demo trade.

Joining seminars is a plus but not really that necessary yet you can make self learn.Im a forex trader but i havent attended any physical or online seminars with it
but somewhat i do pay up some ebooks and technical analysis tutorials online but i do find it not really that helpful yet those paid ones can be attained by free online
if you arent that lazy to seek for those informations or references.Most noobs why do fail on forex because of that greedy mindset where their primary target is to make
easy profits without even realizing the level of risk involve.This doesnt only applied on forex/stocks market but also on crypto market as well.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
joeperry

Activity: 2240
Merit: 470

Telegram: @jperryC

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2020, 11:52:02 AM

Checkout: https://www.babypips.com/

All the things from forex trading can be found here, they're offering a free course starting from newbie to expert it includes some of the theories and strategies they also offer some apps in order to help you from trading, the good thing about this is that this kind of information is not limited only to forex trading but it can also be applied to cryptocurrency trading.

mbakruroh

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

enterapp.io PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 03, 2020, 02:20:56 PM

You need to learn about currency as place to replace trust, use trusted sources to get the information. In exchanges you need to know the tools and exchanges works. Replace your money wisely and trust with your analyze not public opinion. You can use any learning method you like, grow up your fund first and profit is the next step.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
South Park

Activity: 3024
Merit: 808

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
February 05, 2020, 04:52:02 PM

Joining seminars is a plus but not really that necessary yet you can make self learn.Im a forex trader but i havent attended any physical or online seminars with it
but somewhat i do pay up some ebooks and technical analysis tutorials online but i do find it not really that helpful yet those paid ones can be attained by free online
if you arent that lazy to seek for those informations or references.Most noobs why do fail on forex because of that greedy mindset where their primary target is to make
easy profits without even realizing the level of risk involve.This doesnt only applied on forex/stocks market but also on crypto market as well.
Seminars can be useful but that is only if you are not really good learning from books or videos, seminars can be really expensive and the fact that you need to attend a specific place at a specific time is a drawback, if you can learn from books you can learn ten times the information for a fraction of the cost and you can do it many times faster, as such I have never used my money in seminars as I cannot justify the  cost compared to the information I can get from other sources.
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
February 05, 2020, 05:11:56 PM

Now a days almost all the Forex exchanges start accepting bitcoin as one of the payment option and also they are providing demo account for learning purposes. You can easily get MT trader along with demo set up to test your skills.

As forex trading has been into actiton for decades, we can easily find lots of useful materials and guides across internet compared to what we do find for crypto trading. Trading is common for both cryptos and forex but learning the fundamental analysis is definitely easier for forex trading due to vast availability of guides for it. Finally, I like to suggest not to risk big in forex trading as it is more cruel than you could imagine hence just staying within crypto may help you to grow slower in your wealth wise.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: