Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:50:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do with Rx 5xx after April 2020  (Read 659 times)
Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 04:19:43 PM

I am managing a few rigs for some of my colleagues and everything is going well with Phoenix miner mining Ethereum.However most of them have 4Gb cards while I see the epoch right now is 3.44Gb and I think won’t be long before 4Gb cards stop mining.Except that switching to Monero,is there any other viable option for these cards  or should I consider them done?
The only option you have left is Monero, its the second most profitable coin to mine presently as per whattomine mining result, Monero changed their algorithm weeks back and it did lower the difficulty and transfer fee as well, you should give Monero a try

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lunga Chung

Activity: 277
Merit: 23

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 04:24:56 PM

I am managing a few rigs for some of my colleagues and everything is going well with Phoenix miner mining Ethereum.However most of them have 4Gb cards while I see the epoch right now is 3.44Gb and I think won’t be long before 4Gb cards stop mining.Except that switching to Monero,is there any other viable option for these cards  or should I consider them done?
The only option you have left is Monero, its the second most profitable coin to mine presently as per whattomine mining result, Monero changed their algorithm weeks back and it did lower the difficulty and transfer fee as well, you should give Monero a try

you recovered from coma recently ?

Monero is CPU minable only
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: