Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 01:49:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Symptoms of ''corona virus''  (Read 108 times)
mikemiller023 (OP)

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 08:05:13 PM
Last edit: January 31, 2020, 12:09:00 PM by mikemiller023

Now a days ''Corona virus'' is a big issue. It is invented in Wuhan. Till now Total affected people 8287 and total death 171.

symptoms : The virus spread through nose, throat and eyes. Symptoms are throat pain, fever, coughing, and breathing problem.

The affected peoples number is increasing rapidly. China and its people, hampering a lot. The whole world is facing this big threat and taking steps to protect it. For this reason some airport is taking security checkup in the entrance.

Let's discuss what you know about this, what are the symptoms and what to do for safety, so that we can be thankful to you.

►  SOLARBLOX   ⬤   crypto solar mining
◥◥◥◥◥◥ https://solarblox.co/ ◥◥◥◥◥◥

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
January 31, 2020, 08:40:09 AM

I have heard that the symptoms are the same as an ordinary flu.
This was the reason why Chinese people didn't understand about a virus outbreak.
In my opinion, if someone realizes that he has problems with his respiratory system then he should pay a visit to a hospital immediately.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
January 31, 2020, 10:44:08 AM

Throat pain is the late symptom of developed corona virus you can add this to as well into OP.
Negotiation

Activity: 1022
Merit: 257

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2020, 11:38:52 AM

Every disease has its symptoms but people have not been able to understand the symptoms of the coronary virus. The disease is usually spread through the nose and throat eyes We should caution the doctor that this is a contagious disease and if anyone is infected with the disease, the fever is a cough.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
cryiotic

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2020, 12:04:02 PM

Honestly, I do not follow the news and I didn't know that so many people have this virus. I think the best thing that can be done in this case is to be less in crowded places (especially if you are in China now). Also, I would advise you to take any parcels from China in two rubber gloves and decontaminate each layer of packaging and contents with a personal ozonizer, which can be bought in special stores or pharmacies. Well, also disinfect your apartment or place where you are with an ozonizer. Because ozone kills all viruses (bacteria, fungus and mold, too). But don't forget that after disinfecting, you need to ventilate the apartment well, because ozone cannot be inhaled (it also acts on a person adversely, like on everything living).
mikemiller023 (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2020, 12:05:12 PM

Throat pain is the late symptom of developed corona virus you can add this to as well into OP.

It's okey. I'll add this.

mikemiller023 (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2020, 12:19:02 PM

Honestly, I do not follow the news and I didn't know that so many people have this virus. I think the best thing that can be done in this case is to be less in crowded places (especially if you are in China now). Also, I would advise you to take any parcels from China in two rubber gloves and decontaminate each layer of packaging and contents with a personal ozonizer, which can be bought in special stores or pharmacies. Well, also disinfect your apartment or place where you are with an ozonizer. Because ozone kills all viruses (bacteria, fungus and mold, too). But don't forget that after disinfecting, you need to ventilate the apartment well, because ozone cannot be inhaled (it also acts on a person adversely, like on everything living).

This is a good suggestion. We can use ozone for safety reason.  Beside this we should ventilate our apartment.

mikemiller023 (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2020, 01:57:26 PM

This was the reason why Chinese people didn't understand about a virus outbreak.
In my opinion, if someone realizes that he has problems with his respiratory system then he should pay a visit to a hospital immediately.

But this is exactly a fatal disease. So there're no other ways without visiting to a doctor. In my little sense, I think that, Chinese people are doing right.

semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
January 31, 2020, 02:27:45 PM

But this is exactly a fatal disease. So there're no other ways without visiting to a doctor. In my little sense, I think that, Chinese people are doing right.
Actually there is no treatment or medicine to cure this virus not even any vaccines only symptom treatments were given until now.
Subbir

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

🎄 Allah is The Best Planner 🥀

View Profile
January 31, 2020, 02:28:02 PM

I didn't really know the coroner virus would make it so fatal. China should take action as soon as possible to cure the disease. It spreads through the cough of colds. that's why everyone should now be banned from traveling to China.

▀    ▀    ▀    ▀      [   R  7    P  R  O  M  O  T  I  O  N  S   ]      ▀    ▀    ▀    ▀
  ▀    ▀    ▀           The Best Crypto Marketing Agency           ▀    ▀    ▀ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     |   T e l e g r a m   |    M e s s a g e    |     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: