Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:28:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: That's my 2020 portfolio, what are you opinions?  (Read 1213 times)
fvb

Activity: 1470
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 18, 2020, 08:51:57 PM

At the beginning, I want to thank all the users whose commented on my previous post.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5221467.40
Your comments were very valuable to me and helped me a lot.

Now, after doing some studies according to your suggestions and my initial study for some coins. I decided to increase my investments to 3 btc that's all I have.
I will keep 1 btc and divide the other 2 btc to 4 parts each part equal 0.5 btc for investing each in one coin.

So my portfolio will be
a) 1 btc will remain as it is
b) 0.5 btc will go for ETH
c) 0.5 btc will go for LTC
d) 0.5 btc (not decided yet)
e) 0.5 btc (not decided yet)

For d & e, I'm still thinking between
ZEC
DASH
DECRED
EOS
ONT
BNB

What are your opinions guys for that? And is it better to buy now or I should wait until btc stop rallying?

Note: I also have two alt coin called CHZ & CXO that I' holding from long time because I believe in their projects.
Listening to tips, conclusions and decisions you need to make yourself.  This is the first and most important decision.  Based on your thoughts, I see a good prospect, this is an investment in BNB.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Tokenista

Activity: 910
Merit: 14

Everyone join Blurt.blog & Steemit.com

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 06:13:05 AM

There are currently only about 400 people in the entire world holding PGL. Right now is a good time to buy even if you don't want to play the game. They are 2 cents each right now, and it would only take like $500 to bring them to 10 cents each. If you want to invest without playing the game, just buy PGL and then repost it for sale at $20.00

If everyone buys the 2 cent and 5 cent and 10 cent and 25 cent PGL and sets it at $20.00 eventually no one will sell for 25 cents any more and it will never go back down as there are eventually 1,000 people holding PGL, and 10,000 and 100,000. Eventually no one will ever know it was ever under $1.00

Prospectors is going to be the biggest thing on EOS and WAX very quick
Anyone who wants this to be big
since the prospectors game is probably going to be the largest cryptocurrency based game that has been invented yet I want to make a list of other games that we should all try to get on the blockchain and this may also give the developers of the prospectors game some ideas

these are their twitter handles so send them messages showing them the prospectors game because if other games start creating currencies it would change the way people earn money

@zynga
@klei
@grapefrukt
@rovio
@supercell
@mojang
@fortnitegame
@pubg
@mobilestrike
@guildwars2
@runescape
@blizzard
@eastsidegames
@playhearthstone
@ndemiccreations
@longhathouse
@laracroft
@squareenix
@superevilmegaco
@voyageurgame
@simogo
@bannersaga
@spryfox
@crossyroad
@zeptolabs
@halfbrick
@herstorygame
@limitedrungames
@playismen
@studiopixeljp
@ironhidegames
@ustwogames
@vlambeer
@fireproof_games
@hengineer
@woahdave
@amanita_design
@thomasryder99
@grumpygamer

there are many more than this and I will post more later plus if we can get a thread going with all of these people tagged in it and mentioned by multiple prospectors users then we can probably get some of them to start paying attention to what is going on here and they might either want to get involved or copy the crypto idea

This is a guide for anyone playing the game starting with $0.00, no PGL. And the 1st 4 steps should take like 12 hrs checking every hour, or spacing it out. Then you get tools and should be able to make at least 1000 gold a day on the website. 1000 game gold = 1 PGL which is only around $0.06 right now. If you can put $10-$20 in, that is really all you need. It is complex for people new to crypto, but they can do it. You go on Coinbase, get Bitcoin with a Debit card (not bank) so it is available instantly. Then convert that to EOS, Convert is an option on the Coinbase trade page when you click the blue "trade" button.

Once you have EOS, go to NewDex (don't let coins sit for days or weeks if you need to spend them, they could lose value by the time you need them). NewDex makes you create a Wallet, Wombat works easy because it is a Google Chrome Extension, which just means it makes a Wombat Wallet Icon in Chrome for you so you can click it easily. Your Username is 12 Letters long. Go back to Coinbase, open the Wombat Wallet by clicking the little button it made for you in Chrome, copy your username, send the EOS to yourself from Coinbase on Coinbase in you Coinbase wallet to your 12 letter Wombat username.

Then go back to NewDex, or just Google search for:
Newdex PGL/WAX

When you find that trade page, go to EOS/WAX over on the right side and switch to that page, then click the bottom red colored trade option on the left hand side of the page, then buy it. And keep doing that until your EOS is gone.

Then on the right side click WAX/PGL, do the same thing with the red ones and buy them.

Now, your WAX account is your Prospectors Account, so once you buy the PGL it will already be in the game because NewDex makes you log in to WAX to trade.

Then go to the Prospectors game and at the top right click the settings button, it looks like a little machine gear. Then click "deposit". And type in the amount of PGL it says you have.

You won't need more than $10-$20 until you learn more about the game, and that is plenty to start with. If you compare this to a App Game, like FarmVille or games more like it like Mobile Strike that Arnold Swartzenater was advertising, or whatever else, it is much much cheaper than those. $10-$20 at this point in time, with PGL at $0.06, will go a long way.

And just because for some reason there is no "n00b" love yet, I will help start it. I will write a more complete guide eventually, but here are a few tips just to get people started.

1. At the beginning, at the Government building, you can not pull those items out. You start with 0 Gold and 0 items, but 3 workers. Also, btw, the Government Office is Coordinates 0/0 when you start to learn the Coordinates.

2. When you click a plot, and it shows you the box at the top with the resources numbered, it says whether the plot is owned or not. You can also ckick the rental sign inside the plot.

Find a plot with trees but no owner, start the game by collecting wood by hand.

3. When you do things with tools you get 10x as much. For example, wood gathered by hand by workers comes in at 0.1 wood per min, so 6 in 60 min. With a saw and axe you get 60 per hour.

If you can find a cheap used stone hammer (stone only requires 1 tool, wood requires the 2 tools), use the money you get from gathering wood to buy that because 1 cheap tool is easier to get than 2x 100% non used tools.

4. Then get a saw and axe, because wood sells for a better price, and with tools you get 60 per hour.

5. Then decide if you need a wagon first, or more tools for your workers, and get a wagon or more tools for your workers.

Ok, so for anyone who is not completely steeped in Crypto all day in all facets of their life, the EOS Blockchain is pretty ridiculous to get started with.

So, there is something about CPU and Bandwidth, so there is an averaged out calculation of what you are allocated and what you have used over any given 3 days, and it is not completely clear for people who are not computer nerds to just see blatantly what is going on.

But if you use NewDex, and go to buy PGL a second time, there is now a Market EOS/PGL directly, and if you put your PGL onthe EOS Blockchain by trading it that way, you have to stake RAM because it will be drained just by doing that trade.

So, trading EOS/WAX then WAX/PGL is the best way to do it, and when you buy the WAX you enter your WAX username from Prospectors, the asdgf.wam account name in Prospectors is your WAX account. So if you want your PGL on WAX do it that way.

If you want to use EOS, they are at the point where you can just buy Tools and now a Diploma for your workers, and pretty much use the workers there to fund a WAX account, even starting on EOS now. So if you want to go on EOS, first go on NewDex and go to your Account Wallet, click on your account name on NewDex and there is a thing that says RAM Buy/Sell and CPU Buy/Sell and NET Buy/Sell and you have to go buy some RAM with the EOS first, just a little bit like .1 or .01 EOS worth of RAM, then add CPU and NET in order to use it completely. It is a little more involved than the WAX Blockchain, but once you get it started you can just  use Tools and a Diploma to fund a whole project on the WAX Blockchain and Migrate your Tokens over Directly from the Prospectors game.
JeotQ

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 06:20:32 AM

At the beginning, I want to thank all the users whose commented on my previous post.

Now, after doing some studies according to your suggestions and my initial study for some coins. I decided to increase my investments to 3 btc that's all I have.
I will keep 1 btc and divide the other 2 btc to 4 parts each part equal 0.5 btc for investing each in one coin.

So my portfolio will be

ZEC
DASH
DECRED
EOS
ONT
BNB

What are your opinions guys for that? And is it better to buy now or I should wait until btc stop rallying?

Note: I also have two alt coin called CHZ & CXO that I' holding from long time because I believe in their projects.
Your portfolio is fine as it is, you can hold your Bitcoin or go for those altcoins, they aren't bad at all, the danger here is going for new coins, anything can happen with new coins, to avoid any loss please stick with old coins and tokens except Harmony or Tezos

Lantind

Activity: 2324
Merit: 263

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 06:28:32 AM

Your portfolio is fine as it is, you can hold your Bitcoin or go for those altcoins, they aren't bad at all, the danger here is going for new coins, anything can happen with new coins, to avoid any loss please stick with old coins and tokens except Harmony or Tezos
That's right, for those who persevere and be patient with old bitcoin and altcoin that are already top, then the benefits will always be with them, and for altcoin Harmony and Tezos are not bad to maintain, just because they are still in the new category, so they are afraid to suffer losses if maintained for a long time.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
joseyphil82

Activity: 742
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 06:51:33 AM

I prefer the following coins after watching the chart of Bitcoin since the beginning of this year
1. Eth
2. Neo
3. Tezos
4. BNB
5. Okex

These coins are highly performing, they react faster to Bitcoin movement, I suggest you choose from this list or stay with Bitcoin only

Wildwest

Activity: 1782
Merit: 318

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 07:12:07 AM

A very precise choice of course because all the coins that you choose is now a mainstay for all investors and do not wait anymore when BTC stop the rally because for the future I'm very sure change will be better so the The current time before the regret that will envelop you, and for the choice of D&E I am more confident DASH and BNB.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
rodskee

Activity: 2408
Merit: 202

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 07:18:05 AM

It has been more than a month when you asked the community in which to invest the last 2 currency but after asking you never return to at least comment about advises here mate so what now?
i Love BNB on your last sets of choices and also Litecoin.
I hope you will online today because this may be the last fall before pumping High soon.Buy now the last BTC you have and convert into investments.

Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 07:40:29 AM

Frankly I am not that encouraged for investing 0.5 btc in LTC . I remember the creator of litecoin Charlie himself sold off his holding in LTC almost 2 years back . I would rather go for coins with real world adoption like vechain which may not be so big now but it is destined for big things .

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
VDraci

Activity: 560
Merit: 28

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 08:09:52 AM

Which ever decision OP makes it's good, the list of altcoins from OP are all good coins and it's more safer to stick with Bitcoin but more profits is you hold altcoins as well, I have almost a Bitcoin and I have few altcoins on my mind but still find it hard to split the Bitcoin
OrangeII

Activity: 2114
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 09:10:55 AM

if you haven't decided on the 2 assets you need to fill, I might suggest BNB. and it's for adding ethereum. so, your ethereum assets are equivalent to 1 bitcoin. however, the 2 coins with the most potential to rise this year are bitcoin and ethereum. although the price is going down now, I think soon the price will recover. in addition, an increase in the price of bitcoin will trigger an increase in prices on etheruem, and BNB. I'm pretty sure of that.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

sangjoewara

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 09:17:44 AM

Which ever decision OP makes it's good, the list of altcoins from OP are all good coins and it's more safer to stick with Bitcoin but more profits is you hold altcoins as well, I have almost a Bitcoin and I have few altcoins on my mind but still find it hard to split the Bitcoin
Yes, and actually everyone who has experience in crypto will already know which altcoin is good and which is not good, and if we look at the names of altcoins on the OP list, obviously everything is good to have, even though bitcoin is much more both of the altcoins on the list, because it is also very natural that bitcoin is the best, because bitcoin is the king of all altcoins.
ned.ryerson

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 09:26:12 AM

if you haven't decided on the 2 assets you need to fill, I might suggest BNB. and it's for adding ethereum. so, your ethereum assets are equivalent to 1 bitcoin. however, the 2 coins with the most potential to rise this year are bitcoin and ethereum. although the price is going down now, I think soon the price will recover. in addition, an increase in the price of bitcoin will trigger an increase in prices on etheruem, and BNB. I'm pretty sure of that.
you are very right, but today there were new updates and a position like BNBBULL appeared and now I would buy it but not just bnb coin. I am sure that in the coming weeks the market will go up and if you buy this coin now, you will earn very well

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
harryrush

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 09:35:17 AM

As my opinion, I would trade only for ETH and LTC, the two next most value coin. 1 BTC go for ETH 1 BTC go for LTC, or 0.75 BTC go for each. I would have 1-1.5 BTC remaining.
itsv

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2020, 09:44:27 AM

i think i would go for 0.8 btc for Ethereum as i would like to get 32 Eth in my portfolio for staking as its around the corner and also i will look to invest some portion of my btc in defi projects. ChainLink , enigma and hash graph would be my top 3 picks. BNB is good choice to hold on binance as you get to vote on community listing and that way you also get some free tokens.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 10:38:29 AM

i think i would go for 0.8 btc for Ethereum as i would like to get 32 Eth in my portfolio for staking as its around the corner and also i will look to invest some portion of my btc in defi projects. ChainLink , enigma and hash graph would be my top 3 picks. BNB is good choice to hold on binance as you get to vote on community listing and that way you also get some free tokens.

That would be a good strategy, investing in Ethereum now while price is down and later you have enough coins to stake them and receive some money back on a daily basis.
But holding Bitcoins is also a good option. I am more confident in Bitcoin than in Ethereum. Who is throwing away a couple Bitcoins into alt-coins these days? I wouldn't do it, hold Bitcoins as they are, find money on other place and make an investment in other altcoins.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Lexurdania

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 12:19:41 PM

So my portfolio will be

ZEC
DASH
DECRED
EOS
ONT
BNB

CXO in my opinion is good and currently the price is quite cheap. But for now, I think I will choose IEO tokens that have been traded at large exchangers because some of the prices are quite cheap compared to the initial listing. In addition, coins such as BNB or EOS can be used as long-term investments

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 06:56:04 PM

for choices d and e maybe you can choose LINK and the one that becomes your choice above.
then if you are in doubt you might be able to save the BTC for the long term because the BTC value is the most stable.
or you can trade if you think it's possible to do it now.
Ezravdb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 506

Trphy.io

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 07:24:14 PM

Your portfolio is quite good because your investment choice is a coin that has a good ranking in cmc. my suggestion for option d is waves. why waves because this project is quite good development carried out by Sasha and her team. for option E you can choose a dash where the price of the dash is currently quite cheap to buy ..

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
ntsdm1

Activity: 394

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 08:13:52 PM

So my portfolio will be

ZEC
DASH
DECRED
EOS
ONT
BNB

Definitely bitcoin and Ethereum is the right choice.But it would also be nice to buy EOS and BNB.I think these are the best assets to date.
TheICE007

Activity: 646

tozex.io

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 08:22:59 PM

It's a good thing you decided to do some research based in suggestions given. Right choice you made I must say especially leaving 1btc as it is because it is the safest. Now for your empty slots,I think BnB and xlm would be cool for long term investment, having 0.5 BTC for each of them would be nice.

► TOZEX ◄ ♦ Cryptoasset Financing Platform ♦ ► TOZEX ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: